Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

SpliffClavin posted:

D.L. gettin' real deep on us.

Jack, buddy, you need to ease up on the plasmids. All these mutations have reduced your hands to gnarled claws made of tumors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Christo posted:

Jack, buddy, you need to ease up on the plasmids. All these mutations have reduced your hands to gnarled claws made of tumors.

I dunno, a few of the fingers look like they turned into dicks. :stare:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
So what if we Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram/youtube ourselves doing heroin? Does that cancel the two out, or what?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

original joke do not steal

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Im at work right now and a lady is talk-to-texting idiotic comments on what is apparently a wide variety of local news articles.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"I vape and I have a big dick" would make a funny bumper sticker if for all the :psyduck: reactions from everybody tailgating you.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FAROOQ posted:

You wouldn't defend a libertarian.

lmao

r/ChangeMyView is actually just "I am actually enlightening you with my opinion"

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 22:59 on May 6, 2016

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

r/ChangeMyView is actually just "I am actually enlightening you with my opinion"

which is why it made such a good topic for the F Plus

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

SpliffClavin posted:

D.L. gettin' real deep on us.

This is also a good post, you guys are on fire today

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
The worst thing about having mostly left-wing people on FB are the tryhard genderqueer polyamourous pansexual fuckers.
(Story is about an Icelandic Transman having a baby)

I swear, I rolled my eyes so hard I think I sprained something.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Deceitful Penguin posted:

The worst thing about having mostly left-wing people on FB are the tryhard genderqueer polyamourous pansexual fuckers.
(Story is about an Icelandic Transman having a baby)

I swear, I rolled my eyes so hard I think I sprained something.

I dunno, you're not doing a very good job of presenting this as particularly 'tryhard'. I'm sure that the comments on the article are full of people saying that 'oh, that's not really a man', and saying that those people need to respect the gender identities of others seems like basic human decency, to me.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Lamprey Cannon posted:

I dunno, you're not doing a very good job of presenting this as particularly 'tryhard'. I'm sure that the comments on the article are full of people saying that 'oh, that's not really a man', and saying that those people need to respect the gender identities of others seems like basic human decency, to me.

It's the "respect other people or by God I'm gonna make fun of you so hard" poo poo. It comes across weird. I mean yeah I make fun of bigots too, that's like the entire point of this thread, but threatening someone that they'll be ridiculed just feels like a kid trying to act tough on the internet.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

FlyinPingu posted:

which is why it made such a good topic for the F Plus

I'm listening to this and it's great A+

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

London elected a Muslim mayor so prepare for the hot takes from American conservatives (all from public pages)

I suppose I could bring up the point that he's socially liberal and voted to legalise gay marriage but I don't think that's going to improve their opinion of him.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yeah, Canada completely died as a nation when it's most conservative city elected a Muslim mayor a few years ago. I haven't taken my burqa off since!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Degenerate Star posted:

They want to live in the world of the novel, where the heroine is smart, the snobby hero turns out to be a good person, and everything ends in a double wedding and true love. Nobody's saying "gently caress yeah! I don't want to vote or own property!"

So they are all Catherine Morland, but without the excuse of being 17?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah, Canada completely died as a nation when it's most conservative city elected a Muslim mayor a few years ago. I haven't taken my burqa off since!

Nenshi sounds bomb and I am pissed we couldn't trade him for Ford (or Tory) like we do with hockey players. OH WELL. By the way, I have already seen some IoSM about London's new mayor being a "9/11 apologist" and I wish I didn't find out about world news that way.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
You cannot elect a Muslim! You will regret this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lamprey Cannon posted:

"by the power of greyskull you will regret this" is p lol

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

The Saddest Rhino posted:

"by the power of greyskull you will regret this" is p lol

Skeletor better watch out.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Baron Corbyn posted:

London elected a Muslim mayor so prepare for the hot takes from American conservatives (all from public pages)

I suppose I could bring up the point that he's socially liberal and voted to legalise gay marriage but I don't think that's going to improve their opinion of him.

Can someone put a reminder down to contact these people in 3-4 years time after Kahn has had a successful stint as mayor, without blowing anything up or implementing Sharia law?

Seriously, half these guy's power is that they know everyone just forgets about this poo poo almost immediately.

Edit: in fairness, the UK media are behaving more or less the same. Even his opponent basically called him a terrorist.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

On a less offensive IoSM front I did see a few Calgarians upset by the suggestion they don't live in a major city when Khan was referred to as the first Muslim mayor of a major western city.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Baron Corbyn posted:

On a less offensive IoSM front I did see a few Calgarians upset by the suggestion they don't live in a major city when Khan was referred to as the first Muslim mayor of a major western city.

I remember there was a kerfuffle a few years back when some aldermen wanted to dress up downtown with giant screens to make us look more like New York, Tokyo, Toronto etc because they were convinced we matched that level of recognition so we should look the part. There was major backlash by some groups because they felt we had a 'small town heart' and between cost and delusion the idea quickly died. We will never be a 'major city', just an overgrown hick town that happens to have a bunch of liberal types flock to to be close to prime outdoor recreation opportunities.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

The girl that posted this to Facebook is only a year old than i am, and is currently stuck working as the manager of a Whataburger and is constantly surrounded by stupid teens. That's literally the only reason i can see why she'd share this.

Also have another

The image is right, i've never heard of this guy and i doubt Mr.Burns is based off of him? Unless he has been this whole time and i'm an uneducated sheeple for not knowing.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

totally not racist

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
I think that person's grasp of religious history in England is poor.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Ratjaculation posted:

totally not racist

Maybe England ought to separate from the Vatican, form some sort of Church of England, or better yet an Anglican Church!

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Ratjaculation posted:

totally not racist

You are a racist. He's English, you loving tool.

Vvvvv and he's not even a bloody Muslim.

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 12:49 on May 7, 2016

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

EvilGenius posted:

Can someone put a reminder down to contact these people in 3-4 years time after Kahn has had a successful stint as mayor, without blowing anything up or implementing Sharia law?

Seriously, half these guy's power is that they know everyone just forgets about this poo poo almost immediately.

Edit: in fairness, the UK media are behaving more or less the same. Even his opponent basically called him a terrorist.

There are still people convinced that Obama is going to: implement Sharia law, take ALL the guns, abolish the Constitution, declare himself Emperor, etc.

Reality has no hold on them.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Baron Corbyn posted:

You just called him a Muslim.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

The girl that posted this to Facebook is only a year old than i am, and is currently stuck working as the manager of a Whataburger and is constantly surrounded by stupid teens. That's literally the only reason i can see why she'd share this.

Also have another

The image is right, i've never heard of this guy and i doubt Mr.Burns is based off of him? Unless he has been this whole time and i'm an uneducated sheeple for not knowing.

It doesn't say that Mr. Burns is based off him. It's just implying that he's cartoonishly evil.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Baron Corbyn posted:

lol "brace yourselves Britons for more mosques". Oh my god no not more mosques!!! What are we gonna do with all these ornate places of worship???

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Racists think mosques work like barracks in Command and Conquer.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Racists think mosques work like barracks in Command and Conquer.

Reminds me of the classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQBrTROj2w

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Nah, there were like 4 or something, unless they removed some hateful ones.

It was the idiotic language in the latter half and the fact that he didn't actually comment on the hateful posts that annoyed me. It was just virtue projecting from a guy whos biggest actual fight recently was wrapping up in latex and wanting to let BDSM people enter into the national LGBT organization.

Which, nota bene, I don't care about too much, because it's not mine to decide who they choose to have, but I think that there's a big difference between kinks and sexuality, especially when it comes to greater societal pressures and prejudices.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Maybe England ought to separate from the Vatican, form some sort of Church of England, or better yet an Anglican Church!
Man, that was the best part too. We've got some Old School English poo poo going on here or hilariously ignorant.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

What is virtue projecting

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
So are any IoSM outraged that the new Captain America movie features a character called Black Panther?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What is virtue projecting

Virtue signaling, I believe the term is. It means appearing to be a good person. Recent alt-right internet shitheads have been using it to describe liberals trying to do anything good, with the implication that it's a front the pick up women or get people to like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Lol at your post and how bad it is