Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rock the boat posted:

so who is the sigmaster these days..

*breaking silence*

the posters above and below your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Rock the boat posted:

*breaking silence*

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

ty for communicating with me through the medium of anime girl macros, the only language I really understand

Matoi Ryuko

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

ty for communicating with me through the medium of anime girl macros, the only language I really understand

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

That's a good anime.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Kill la kill was a bad show and II hope to god this thread doesn't turn into new nite crew.

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

I think Tatami Galaxy might be really good. I'm enjoying it at least. Is there an "oh, this is an anime" moment coming up?

hi how are you ♥

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

drilldo squirt posted:

Kill la kill was a bad show

eonwe

drilldo squirt posted:

Kill la kill was a bad show and II hope to god this thread doesn't turn into new nite crew.

it was a badASS show

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
let's not argue about it.

seriously, let's not argue about it.

no really really REALLY let's just not argue about it.

Matoi Ryuko

I like your new avatar!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

kill la kill was pretty good up until creepy mom appeared but the harime nui character was nearly enough to carry it. nearly. basically stop watching about half way.

it gets full points for carrying its stupid premise all the way through to its crazy conclusion though

hi how are you ♥

Jolyne Cujoh

But I'll be fine.
ok we won't argue and we'll just all agree that while it may not have been a bad show, it definitely had some issues which would be perfectly understandable for someone to be bothered by

FluffieDuckie

Guys. We have a anime discussion thread which would be a much better place for this conversation

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I like your new avatar!

Jolyne Cujoh

But I'll be fine.

FluffieDuckie posted:

Guys. We have a anime discussion thread which would be a much better place for this conversation

what if I'm racist against anime

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckie posted:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

same, but imagine they were talking about wednesday and also that it was wednesday.

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
harime nui you missed the march art thread

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Rock the boat posted:

*breaking silence*

hello, stranger

MrWillsauce

congrats on your evil job android blues

Drad_Bert

by Smythe
I want to give a "shout-out" to Macnult for "putting me in my place"

I would post a pic of the look on my face at the time but I think y'all can pretty much guess what it looked like

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

MrWillsauce posted:

congrats on your evil job android blues

thank you. i'm already cultivating my sharp business looks and preparing for christmastime where i'll inevitably be a secondary villain in a movie where santa is played by an aging sitcom star

Android Blues

android blues, to Mr. Doesevil: Drat those little rats! Now how are we going to pour oil on Christmas?

Mr. Doesevil: Don't worry, Ms. Complicity. I have a plan...to sleigh the competition. *cut to Jim Parsons in a fake beard getting into a wacky mishap because Santa doesn't understand human customs*

Jukeboxblues

Hello everyone. From now on please refer to me as the "Cake Boss". Thanks.

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

android blues, to Mr. Doesevil: Drat those little rats! Now how are we going to pour oil on Christmas?

Mr. Doesevil: Don't worry, Ms. Complicity. I have a plan...to sleigh the competition. *cut to Jim Parsons in a fake beard getting into a wacky mishap because Santa doesn't understand human customs*

alnilam

I'm happy for your job AB even though I'm a sustainable energy scientist so you're kinda the enemy now

But really a job's a job and I don't think it's nice to job shame, and i hope the work itself is fun and enjoyable to you. also maybe you can influence some good to happen from the inside.

3D Megadoodoo

I welcome all hellos.

alnilam

How about chats?

3D Megadoodoo

alnilam posted:

How about chats?

All but noir ones.

3D Megadoodoo

Oh wait now I'm racist I just meant to be superstitious.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i want to emptyquote everyone in the bank robbery thread. y'all are on ridiculous form

congratulations on your job AB! you could be the brains behind the 'got milk?' of oil.

~sig~

FluffieDuckie

Yeah the bank robbery thread and twist fist's quote thread are maling me proud to be in this forum

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Luvcow posted:

harime nui you missed the march art thread

That's me, always a few months late and the price of coffee short

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yeah the bank robbery thread and twist fist's quote thread are maling me proud to be in this forum

they are femaling me proud

Macnult

Don't ever change, MrWillsauce.

Matoi Ryuko

Macnult posted:

Don't ever change, MrWillsauce.

I agree. But MrWillsauce should also follow this link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772789&pagenumber=7#post459609609

Macnult

That's an incredible sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadlyFembotWWIII

It's telling me I must post but I was hesitant because I don't want to be eaten. But ... here I am!