Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shillary posted:

http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/guy-fieri-in-diners-drive-ins-and-disasters-6753092

Not telling pieces of poo poo loudly and repeatedly that they are pieces of poo poo, is what gives us people like Trump.

Donald Trump is an amazing man and he's going to be our next President and I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PCOS Bill posted:

Donald Trump is an amazing man and he's going to be our next President and I can't wait.

Same, but because I hate America.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

where's the turner diaries?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SmokaDustbowl posted:

where's the turner diaries?

I don't know what that is

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Shillary posted:

http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/guy-fieri-in-diners-drive-ins-and-disasters-6753092

Not telling pieces of poo poo loudly and repeatedly that they are pieces of poo poo, is what gives us people like Trump.

While I don't give a gently caress about Fieri, only pieces of poo poo feel do this, like you and Trump.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't know what that is

Okay now I know what that is after Googling and uh... you know I'm Hispanic, right? Like... not white?

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I never cease to be amazed at the level of douchebagginess that man oozes.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Paladinus posted:

Same, but because I hate America.

Same, but because I want to partake in a World War.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

This is amazing and I want to be his buddy even more now.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

*the offspring plays*

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

PCOS Bill posted:

Okay now I know what that is after Googling and uh... you know I'm Hispanic, right? Like... not white?

Impossible you're Republican

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I'm kind of upset that none of the cars are wearing the same kind of sunglasses.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

PCOS Bill posted:

You're literally Ted Cruz. That's the only explanation.

It also explains why you have that gun, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had a cryptography book as well.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Look if the grand wizard wants to say he's hispanic then he's hispanic to you, and all you have to say about that is yes sir. You got that boy?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zemyla posted:

You're literally Ted Cruz. That's the only explanation.

It also explains why you have that gun, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had a cryptography book as well.

Sorry, the closest I have is an old C# programming book that I don't think I opened twice.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

radiatinglines posted:

*smash mouth plays*

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Aren't the vast majority of Hispanic people "white" and are only considered not to be in the same way that the Irish and Italians were back in the day?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

For the pool. I could imagine poo poo being pretty noisy down there.

Pool heaters sit outside with the pumps and stuff. Those are standard residential water heaters.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FreudianSlippers posted:

Aren't the vast majority of Hispanic people "white" and are only considered not to be in the same way that the Irish and Italians were back in the day?

Whether or not we're "white" depends on if we've done something to offend liberals lately.

The second Zimmerman defended himself he turned white.

PCOS Bill has a new favorite as of 20:10 on May 7, 2016

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

FreudianSlippers posted:

When the Fed asks for demographic information, they usually have two options "Hispanic, white" and "Hispanic, non-white". So, maybe?

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
PCOS Bill only exists to derail threads, everyone would be better off to put him on your Ignore list.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I considered it, but he so funny lol :)

Like he's constantly inventing new ways to be wrong, it's gosh dang impressive is what it is god bless.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Shillary posted:

Then again, people having been telling PCOSBill he's a piece of poo poo for ages and look where that's gotten us.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
You should stop harassing people of colour.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

bunky posted:

Why do they have so many goddamn hvac units and water heaters?
One water heater for every closet!

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Such Fun posted:

Then again, people having been telling PCOSBill he's a piece of poo poo for ages and look where that's gotten us.
He opened another account under FAROOQ

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
White people get so angry when you tell then they're all poo poo.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Those of mostly European descent are, the rest aren't. Whether a person is likely to be of mostly European descent depends on their nationality, ranging from Guatemalan (unlikely) to Argentinian (very likely). It's simple. Hispanic is a vaguely defined cultural category where the Spanish language is the main common denominator, it's not a 'race'.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I know some lovely white people and some lovely black people and some lovely Latino people

And some Asian ones as well so the point is all people are lovely when you get down to it

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

VoidBurger posted:

PCOS Bill only exists to derail threads, everyone would be better off to put him on your Ignore list.

It'd help if people could stop falling for his gimmick for five minutes straight.

Meanwhile, this is awesome.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

oldpainless posted:

I know some lovely white people and some lovely black people and some lovely Latino people

And some Asian ones as well so the point is all people are lovely when you get down to it

Except for me. I'm not lovely, because I'm posting a picture.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Deteriorata posted:

Oh, sorry, you're absolutely right.

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Thanks. Ken M is a staple in this thread and I'm glad he gets recognition.

I always pictured him as this guy:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Deteriorata posted:

I feel like there's a ghost face trying to apparate outta that butt

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

Oh, sorry, you're absolutely right.

I know these are beyond played out, but I actually laughed out loud at this one. Impressive.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Krinkle posted:

I feel like Chuck Tingle is about to publish a new book about his hairless cat's haunted butt

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Krinkle posted:

Fairly sure that's this guy from Uzumaki:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Naylenas posted:

I always pictured him as this guy:

that's quite a style + expression combo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Shillary posted:

He's a racist, homophobic, mobster wanna-be. So kind of the opposite of cool.

Didn't he use his minister status to marry a poo poo ton of gay couples as soon as it became legal?

• Locked thread