Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Y-yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Wow I personally love verbose political memes that try to make an argument.

Good job thread

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Good job thread

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Where the frog

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

The fucken Ayys get me every time in this one

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
A frog on a unicycle with a random catchphrase is making everyone go nuts. What am I missing?

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

A frog on a unicycle with a random catchphrase is making everyone go nuts. What am I missing?

Meme

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-RgYdC-n8

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

It's a meme about nothing, it's meme prime. It's self sustaining by it's own essence.

Truly, we are living in a golden age of meme.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I get that at least. American humour is weird to me as it's generally not all that funny to anyone else other than American's.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I get that at least. American humour is weird to me as it's generally not all that funny to anyone else other than American's.

It doesn't really reference anything besides a subtle dig at slang. Congrats on hating all American Comedy though, I guess?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Don't parry me or my son ever again.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

It doesn't really reference anything besides a subtle dig at slang. Congrats on hating all American Comedy though, I guess?

I didn't say I hated all American comedy, just that in general it's not that funny to anyone outside of the US. Go back to your enjoyment of this meme. I was just trying to understand why it was a thing, the only responses I've got is because. Fill your boots and don't let me stop you.

Edit:

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I have been enjoying this meme.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

A frog on a unicycle

o poo poo whaddup

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

I didn't say I hated all American comedy, just that in general it's not that funny to anyone outside of the US. Go back to your enjoyment of this meme. I was just trying to understand why it was a thing, the only responses I've got is because. Fill your boots and don't let me stop you.

Edit:

So would you say that this fits you?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/eddoGX_uP1o

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Edit:

Oh I just thought you were conflating memes with all of American Comedy and that annoyed me. Besides that we cool.

I also like the son meme

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

o poo poo whaddup

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

admit that if dat boi had been the crazy frog you would have loved it

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

What? No, it just doesn't appeal to you personally, and that's just fine because humour is subjective. I'm Australian and I think dat boi is funny.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

TopHatGenius posted:

So would you say that this fits you?

Not really, I'm not usually one for formulaic jokes. I guess the top frame is somewhat accurate, I'm still confused by a frog on a unicycle saying "Waddup Boi" and the like is humour and that because it's a meme it's automatically funny because everyone is doing it. This is like the Mighty Boosh of memes. It's a thing just because people want to make it a thing. So far the only explanations are is because it's a meme and linked too slang.

Crazy Frog was even more poo poo than this is.

Yes this doesn't appeal to me personally which is why I asked for an honest reply and so far all I've gotten is because it's a meme.

Explain the funny and not "Everyone is doing it so it's borderline ironic,"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Not really, I'm not usually one for formulaic jokes. I guess the top frame is somewhat accurate, I'm still confused by a frog on a unicycle saying "Waddup Boi" and the like is humour and that because it's a meme it's automatically funny because everyone is doing it. This is like the Mighty Boosh of memes. It's a thing just because people want to make it a thing. So far the only explanations are is because it's a meme and linked too slang.

Yes this doesn't appeal to me personally which is why I asked for an honest reply and so far all I've gotten is because it's a meme.

Tism?

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Bitches leave

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Always the loving meme thread

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I honestly think you've hit the nail on the head, but I'm still gonna buy into it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

That's not an argument, that's a scientific law

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I like how you posted this unironically

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I like how you posted this unironically

He's still rockin' that Ted Cruz 2016 av

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin posted:

He's still rockin' that Ted Cruz 2016 av

I have never bought an avatar, but my avatar changes regularly.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

How, Mr. Trump?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

I'm not American and I think it's the best meme ever so

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Tumblr's newfound obsession with the Dover Boys is my favorite thing this month.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

My parry are with the father.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

They need to do way instain ruler, who eat their own gods becuse these gods cant frigth back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
My god. You're right!

• Locked thread