Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should sit on the Iron Throne
Cersei Lannister/Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
Jamie Lannister/Bronn
Jon Snow (bitch you know he ain’t dead)/Ser Davos Seaworth, “the Onion Knight”
Brienne of Tarth/Podrick Payne
Tyrion/Varys/Missandei/Grey Worm coalition
Arya Stark/No One
Sansa Stark/Theon “Reek” Greyjoy
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf
View Results

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
if you dont actually see em die, you can bet the writers are keeping em in their back pocket to pull out when some deus ex machina is required. especially when theyre a badass killer like sandor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Part I'm referencing is at 20 seconds here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg

:derp:

Also disappointed Jaime didn't hack down that dude but hey I'm sure it's coming

-edit at 1:30 looks like mutant mountain is ripping a brute squad dude's head off

Also is the hound for sure dead? Showed him dying but not actually dead so just curious. I have an inclination he'll be back

I love the loving thumbnail of that video. Mace Tyrell sitting on his horse with his giant dumb loving feathered helmet.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Two Finger posted:

relatedly, stannis has not been seen to be dead.

Even as it happened I thought, "Well that's pretty glaring."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if you dont actually see em die, you can bet the writers are keeping em in their back pocket to pull out when some deus ex machina is required. especially when theyre a badass killer like sandor

just wait for someone to start cooking some chicken

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Stannis is 100% dead and everyone has said so. They just didn't film Dillane's head getting chopped off. Even Roose and Ramsey are talking about having his body but no killer to be found.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Also, you'd think it'd be something Brienne would have mentioned. "Yeah, I was going to fulfill this oath that's been hanging over my head for like two seasons, but then I decided, 'Man this child killer looks so sad right now.'"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Part I'm referencing is at 20 seconds here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg

:derp:

Also disappointed Jaime didn't hack down that dude but hey I'm sure it's coming

-edit at 1:30 looks like mutant mountain is ripping a brute squad dude's head off

Also is the hound for sure dead? Showed him dying but not actually dead so just curious. I have an inclination he'll be back

So now that Jon is risen, is he gonna lead that wildling army against Ramsay in the trailer or what?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

So now that Jon is risen, is he gonna lead that wildling army against Ramsay in the trailer or what?

willing to bet its wildlings and a bunch of northern houses not allied to the flayers

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

Also, you'd think it'd be something Brienne would have mentioned. "Yeah, I was going to fulfill this oath that's been hanging over my head for like two seasons, but then I decided, 'Man this child killer looks so sad right now.'"

apparently the next episode is called oathbreaker, so :shrug: could go either way

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Ser Davos is the disgruntled SNCO that knows what's going on, but nobody listens to him.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Two Finger posted:

apparently the next episode is called oathbreaker, so :shrug: could go either way

I'm guessing Arya is going to peace out and head back to Westeros.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I am very much pro this evenings events.

Well, except for Ramsey lucking into yet another loving Stark.

poo poo is very much about to kick off.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That was a tremendously good episode. Beautifully shot, too.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Now that Jimmy Snow is released from his oaths, I am very excited to see him tour the world and gently caress poo poo up. Hopefully with his ninja sister.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That episode felt like it was about 20 minutes long, but goddamn it covered a ton of poo poo. Seems like it touched almost all the storylines...no Sansa, no Dorne (directly), no Littlefinger, no Ironborne (Sansa's really the only main one, I guess), but we got Danaerys, Kings Landing, Ned loving Stark, Tyrion, Bran, Rickon (gently caress), Roose Bolton, Arya No One, Castle Black and everyone there, and even Sam.

These direwolves seem basically worthless, besides Ghost.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

Rickon will be back eventually. And he is going to be a monster.

Rickon's wolf, Shaggy Dog, is a pitch black demon with crazy green eyes that bites people and scares the poo poo out of everyone. A very. Bad. Dog.

Rickon's gonna return and crush everyone's nuts.

loving lmbo

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

I was all "The North fookin remembers, ya oval office!"

And then shaggy dog head came out.

Welp. Glad they could kick the same actor another paycheck. That's nice.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'm Tyrions wine glass that changed levels every single time it cut back to him.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I loved the battle at the Tower of Joy. I thought two swords was dumb, but the scene sold it.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
That was not a very good episode.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Kawasaki Nun posted:

That was not a very good episode.

bad opinions here, fellas.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Arya got her sight back.
Jon peaced out of the Nights Watch to raise the North with his wildling friends against the Bolton Bastard.

Good poo poo.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Since Jon died he is released from his oath, I would think.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

^ don't they hint at being released of your oaths if you die and come back to life in one of the last two episodes. Don't remember. But yeah he died so his watch is done

Yeah last episode was pretty intense and I guess in comparison it was a bit anticlimactic. Lot of big things happened last week. Predictable, but bombshells nonetheless.

That sword scene was dope. And yeah at this point 99% sure we know who Jon Snow's parents are and his mom Lyanna at the Tower of Joy with Snow

Rickon and that other dude are for sure conspiring against Ramsay, IMO. Some double agent poo poo. Hopefully they didn't kill the real shaggydog :ohdear:

Those dragons better come tear poo poo up and rescue Khaleesi. Also the mountain dude going to town on the sparrows :cabot:

loving love Varys' character

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 09:03 on May 9, 2016

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sword scene y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYs3WIzmDc

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 09:17 on May 9, 2016

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i enjoyed that episode because it actually had poo poo happen and set things in motion
can't fuckin wait for the mountain to unleash hell

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

although eh it kinda seemed like tommen was gonna come around to the high sparrow's way of thinking, he certainly wasn't dismissing it out of hand

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol @ the old dude scurrying past him

Two Finger posted:

although eh it kinda seemed like tommen was gonna come around to the high sparrow's way of thinking, he certainly wasn't dismissing it out of hand

Yeah I'd wager that bet. Just the little bit in the trailer tho for season 6 with the mountain that leads me to think otherwise

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

n4d i like the cup of ur jib

who wood win in fight undead mountain (with 3 swords) or giant

do you think dog is secret alive? i wuv doggies :3:

1 word: dragonfites. ur thoughts?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Why the gently caress doesn't anyone wear a gorget? It would substantially cut down on the amount of throat slashings that you'd suffer in the average day in Westeros.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Leaked scene from next week's episode:

INT. WINTERFELL -- DAY
Osha enters Ramsay's chambers

OSHA
m'lord i have sumthin 4 u

RAMSAY
(boner)

Suddenyl dog leap thru door and bite RAMSAY

RAMSAY
(died)

Reckon enter.

RECKON
That is for my bother king in the north Robb Stark now i am lord of winter fell

LORD UMBER enters

LORD UMBER
I thought dog was dead?

OSHA
No that was other dog could you not tell lol

LORD UMBER
no i could not, it looked like shaggy dog i guess? i mean i dunno how the gently caress can you tell? did the art department gently caress up or did a scene get cut maybe?.. this is killing my immersion

RECKON
IT'S JUST A SHOW LORD UMBER NOT A ARTSY FARTSY human being FILM TRY 2 RELAX AND ENJOY IT ^ ^

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

gently caress DON'T TEMPT ME DUDE

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

i'm glad that little oval office olly got what was coming to him.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
VV I want you to know you had me at

RAMSAY
(boner)

Good episode, btw. Ultimate turn in coming, Jon Snow is gonna get to Ramsay and say "gently caress the Starks, Ned was the only one that wasn't an rear end in a top hat to me at every opportunity. gg on killing Rob and Cait, the fucks"

and then the internet will melt down

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Jon rapes Ramsay, that's my prediction

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So was anyone else expecting to see the Pink Mast scene at first, instead of just vomiting?

The episode was great. I can't wait for the Mountain to start murdering people en masse.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Not reading the spoilers, but I think the Umbars are loving with Ramsey. He wouldn't do any of the traditional lordship things, called Roose a oval office and traitor, and that direwolf's head looked awfully small.

But maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dude McAwesome posted:

i'm glad that little oval office olly got what was coming to him.

same. i threw up the double birds and shouted eat poo poo when they focused on him swinging from the gibbet

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

Not reading the spoilers, but I think the Umbars are loving with Ramsey. He wouldn't do any of the traditional lordship things, called Roose a oval office and traitor, and that direwolf's head looked awfully small.

Same actor playing Rickon from earlier in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Godholio posted:

Its definitely rickon.

• Locked thread