Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

LingcodKilla posted:

Saw a lot of Japanese tourists on the Missouri and Arizona.

Would you say American tourists in Hiroshima and Nagisaka are more or less AUG?

Edit: poo poo, new page, have a friend's OKC experience as pennance:

https://twitter.com/diabola/status/605958040647548928
https://twitter.com/diabola/status/573628670616731649

Neurion has a new favorite as of 23:09 on May 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Copy and pasting a whole paragraph is a little different to repeating a quip. The bad news is you have crippling autism the good news is you've been saved an expensive doctor's trip.

e: Actually with the severity of your condition I guess both of those are just news

drat, I thought the doctor tech that let them interpret signals from the brain to a computer and then use that to make your muscles move was impressive and now you're telling me you can just diagnose someone from the way they type? Technology is super neat!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Neurion posted:

https://twitter.com/diabola/status/573628670616731649

Vaguely less aug cuz we won! MERICA gently caress yah!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

drat, I thought the doctor tech that let them interpret signals from the brain to a computer and then use that to make your muscles move was impressive and now you're telling me you can just diagnose someone from the way they type? Technology is super neat!

I mean you tried to condemn far superior poster FAROOQ for shitposting but at least her's is a gimmick yours is just terrible.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Kaiju15 posted:

What is it about Gangnam Style that makes people with no concept of tone or rhythm say, "Yes! I will parody this song, and make it be about things I care about!"
It's probably just that the song doesn't require any actual singing, so even people who are deathly afraid of having their singing voice heard can still mumble out the words.

LegalPad posted:

I seriously feel sorry for people who vape as a utility to quit smoking. The 'community' has brought it right up to the level of fedoras and Tapout clothing.
I'd like to see some data on how well it helps people quit smoking too, because the only people I've known who've tried it have gone from smoking a few cigarettes a day to vaping for hours every day and being tied to it like a security blanket.
I've been a pack-and-a-half-per-day smoker for twenty years, and in my experience it has helped to reduce my smoking by a very small amount but not enough to justify the cost of gear and juice. Instead of smoking 30 cigarettes a day I smoke 20 cigarettes a day and vape 2ml of robot cock juice.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Neurion posted:

"Two and a half daugthers"?! :psyduck: What does that mean?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I mean you tried to condemn far superior poster FAROOQ for shitposting but at least her's is a gimmick yours is just terrible.

It's a gimmick? Well, I guess you've got me there then.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Equeen posted:

Step daughter? CUstoday issues? Half cyborg?

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Requested Lum, got Lum. God bless these forums. :911:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wanting some 12 year old looking giant breasted anime girl for an avatar is pretty AUG

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

titties posted:

I've been a pack-and-a-half-per-day smoker for twenty years

Jesus dude :stare:

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

PCOS Bill posted:

Wanting some 12 year old looking giant breasted anime girl for an avatar is pretty AUG

My av has superpowers. Yours can't manage to hug someone without elbowing his wife. I win.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RNG posted:

My av has superpowers. Yours can't manage to hug someone without elbowing his wife. I win.

I didn't go looking for mine, someone gave it to me out of the blue. Also Ted Cruz is over 18.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RNG posted:

Ted Cruz is pro-leval AUG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Equeen posted:

Maybe he has 5 but only has them for half the year due to custody arrangement.

Also he wrote the bio, why doesn't he know what a adventurer/economist is. Why does he need reassurance from his passport of his nationality, same for his CV with regards to his education.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Scarf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-pd8WBvd3Q

After a long hard day of wrangling cattle with your helicopter... you just wanna vape.

That seems really loving wasteful and expensive. Not to mention dangerous. But its all loving XXXXTREME for the kids and their robot dongs they wanna suck on. I also love how the dude has such a look of pure relief on his face while he vapes, basically its a smoking ad.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

PCOS Bill posted:

I didn't go looking for mine, someone gave it to me out of the blue. Also Ted Cruz is over 18.

Im debating that hes an alien clone so he might be younger.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Marenghi posted:

Maybe he has 5 but only has them for half the year due to custody arrangement.

Also he wrote the bio, why doesn't he know what a adventurer/economist is. Why does he need reassurance from his passport of his nationality, same for his CV with regards to his education.

He was trying to be funny. I wanted to suggest you try it some time, but maybe it's not for you.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Should change that moon into an egg.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Paladinus posted:

He was trying to be funny. I wanted to suggest you try it some time, but maybe it's not for you.

He came across a full of himself oval office. As you do.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

twistedmentat posted:

That seems really loving wasteful and expensive. Not to mention dangerous. But its all loving XXXXTREME for the kids and their robot dongs they wanna suck on. I also love how the dude has such a look of pure relief on his face while he vapes, basically its a smoking ad.

It's a woman.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Scarf posted:

It's a woman.

Weird, because the voice over the radio is clearly male.

Point still stands though.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Honestly, I would take a Ted Cruz avatar over an anime.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

twistedmentat posted:

That seems really loving wasteful and expensive. Not to mention dangerous.

If the ranch is big enough it makes sense. But it works a little differently than in that extreme commercial.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Yeah I don't think a helicopter needs to go full throttle to wrangle cows.

I also thought it was a man, just with that androgynous Bowie look.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I...I can't tell if this is a back or a belly...

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

twistedmentat posted:

In Australia they use mustering pilots because a cattle station can be anything up to 6,000,000 acres in size (Anna Creek Station is larger than Israel*). It's the only way to get them anywhere.

* At the moment they're coming out of a drought, so they've only got around 17,000 cattle. Practically empty.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

twistedmentat posted:

I also love how the dude has such a look of pure relief on his face while he vapes, basically its a smoking ad.

Same, but because that brand (blu) is owned by a tobacco company. The new FDA regulations will force all small / independent e-cig and juice manufacturers out of business, leaving only the devices and juices made by tobacco companies because they are the only ones that can afford the multi-million dollar FDA approval process.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Even though I get a lot of poo poo from vapers since I work in a place that they're banned yet they still think they're entitled to use them, I have to admit at least the people who use them don't stink like smokers do. Smokers smell loving horrible. And their brains have tuned the smell out so they're completely unaware of their wretched stank.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I managed to get an e-cigarette thing tonight, because the gas station where I work had a coupon for them that made the thing super-cheap, and I'm trying it to help me quit smoking.

I've found I'm afraid of two things; I don't know if it is any worse for me than the cigarettes are, or that other people will find out. :ohdear:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

If you got it from a gas station you will be buying a pack of smokes before dinner tomorrow. Those things are useless.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Honestly, I would take a Ted Cruz avatar over an anime.

The Ted Cruz poster wins for AUG because Ted Cruz immediately grabbed it up and started using it for his campaign without looking into the guy that made it.

This guy; https://twitter.com/unsavoryagents

If there was a "random tweet" option for Twitter, every single one of his you could pick out of the hat would be perfect for this thread. I'm guessing that's why PCOS Bill has that specific avatar because the guy that made it is a perfect representation of his posts.

Edit: Here, I just scrolled for a bit and then grabbed the last tweet that loaded.

https://twitter.com/unsavoryagents/status/708368433008680960

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 08:18 on May 10, 2016

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

I feel like this NuclearGoatVomit is some kind of bizarro version of me.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I feel like this NuclearGoatVomit is some kind of bizarro version of me.

All three of you (Oldstench included) are in some weird alternate dimension olfactory menage et trois.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

RNG posted:

Requested Lum, got Lum. God bless these forums. :911:

Goddamn I want a Lum too. Where do I request Lum

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

You'd think after so many years on this forum I'd get used to the fact that so many posters love anime but I NEVER WILL. It is a scourge.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Picnic Princess posted:

Even though I get a lot of poo poo from vapers since I work in a place that they're banned yet they still think they're entitled to use them, I have to admit at least the people who use them don't stink like smokers do. Smokers smell loving horrible. And their brains have tuned the smell out so they're completely unaware of their wretched stank.

The smoke stank that some smokers have is odd. I smoke and everyone is always surprised when they find out that I do as I never smell like smoke. I only smoke outside, I roll the window down in the car, and I stand for a few minutes outside to air out before I come in. No one notices. I use a breath mint or some gum. Never an issue.

But some people I swear run their shirt under the sink and then smoke in their car with the windows up for an hour. Those people always reek. I've worked with many of them. Some of them smelled so bad you would literally gag when they walked by. All you have to do is stand in the wind and you won't stick. Wash your hands and brush your teeth. Your mother taught you this. Though she probably wouldn't approve of the smoking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

You'd think after so many years on this forum I'd get used to the fact that so many posters love anime but I NEVER WILL. It is a scourge.

Your avatar is kinda like anime

• Locked thread