Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

Haha holy poo poo bawk lava

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

bok lava

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
yeah guys, I'm not proud of that at all, i'm so sorry

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Matoi Ryuko posted:

A Hawaiian Entree?

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Luvcow posted:

i'm really ashamed of that joke, your answers were better

Baklava is a filo based pastry that doesn't contain any chicken. 350 degrees ferenheit is sufficient for cooking baklava, I think 1292 degrees ferenheit (minimum temperature for liquid lava) would probably be too high for a good baklava, might even burn it tbh. your joke was foolhardy but it's okay, we all make mistakes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

In other news Friday is my birthday! I was happy until I realized...it falls on Friday the 13t....i've had my share of Friday the 13th birthdays but this year let me tell you, this year is the year that I die :(

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

In other news Friday is my birthday! I was happy until I realized...it falls on Friday the 13t....i've had my share of Friday the 13th birthdays but this year let me tell you, this year is the year that I die :(

how old are you, HOW OLD ARE YOU??

Ben Carsons Ghost

lmbo calrissian posted:

must be scary to turn 13 on friday the 13 in 2013

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I'll never forget you, DOPE FIEND KILLA G. You might not be my favorite poster, but by god you were one poster!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lmbo calrissian posted:

i'm the funny number [SEE: FUNNY NUMBER THREAD]

Strawberry Jam

lmbo calrissian posted:

i'm just roleplaying as a frustrating customer who's a veteran i would never do that to you in real internet life fluffie bb

you are my only familiar face

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Hi strawberry jam :wave:

Welcome back!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Strawberry Jam
where is ants tag

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Strawberry Jam posted:

you are my only familiar face

holy crap hello youre still in my contacts What's Up :a2m:

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
jeez i haven't poste din byob since earlier today? what's changed, what are the dank memes these days?

Strawberry Jam

lmbo calrissian posted:

holy crap hello youre still in my contacts What's Up :a2m:

everything is great

----------------

treasure bear

i watched some spooky vids and now im scared :(

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

December Octopodes posted:

jeez i haven't poste din byob since earlier today? what's changed, what are the dank memes these days?

:wedass:

hi how are you ♥

3D Megadoodoo

I made a batlava but then I made another one so the first one turned into baklava.

3D Megadoodoo

I'm sorry.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

i watched some spooky vids and now im scared :(

do you have a teddy bear nearby?

bean mom

WHAT DO YOU CALL
A BIG PILE
OF KITTENS????!?!?

A MEOWNTAINNNNNNN

:catstare:

Also I had a biiig needle inject steroids around my spinal cord in my neck which was very unpleasant like reading gbs posts, but now i feel so cash, like i'm yobbing hard

bean mom fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 11, 2016

----------------

big black turnout

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

could chuck them in here if you want: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766021

i cooked some sea bass and polenta, simple but tasty

how do you make your polenta

FluffieDuckie

Zyla posted:

I had a biiig needle inject steroids around my spinal cord in my neck which was very unpleasant like reading gbs posts, but now i feel so cash, like i'm yobbing hard

Im going to make this the Byob mouse over text

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

:dance:

----------------

cuntman.net

FluffieDuckie posted:

hahahaha

A4 Steak Sauce
Howdy, Steak sauce here. This entire site is terrifying for a new member, and this and a whitelist request I made will probably be the only posts I make for the rest of this year.

I am grateful that there is at least one section of the forums where I do not need to fear speaking up for the time being. I'll just get back to lurking for now.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

Howdy, Steak sauce here. This entire site is terrifying for a new member, and this and a whitelist request I made will probably be the only posts I make for the rest of this year.

I am grateful that there is at least one section of the forums where I do not need to fear speaking up for the time being. I'll just get back to lurking for now.

just post and welcome new friend

Macnult

Welcome to Something Awful and byob, Steak Sauce :)

FluffieDuckie

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

welcome steak sauce :wave:

if you want you can read the byob goldmine to see what kind of posts we like here http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176, but in general it's harder to get in trouble here than other subforums

bean mom

yeah welcome, just kick back and enjoy.

do you have any cool pets or hobbies?

----------------

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

:justpost:
hasn't bitten me in the rear end yet, just be funny, not stupid, or lucky (like me)

also hi :wave:

3D Megadoodoo

Do you have any cool menes, Steaksauce?

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 05:58 on May 11, 2016

try the new taco place

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
what is a/the "whitelist"?

joke_explainer

that boklava looks loving amazing.

joke_explainer

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

A4 steak sauce?? that's a forbidden formula!! all samples were destroyed! it was never meant to be escape the facility! *goes to alert the other steak sauce scientists the A4 has gone sapient*

Matoi Ryuko

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

Don't go back to lurking! Join us! Post with us! I made you this avatar, so that you'll fit in!

I Dunno

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Don't go back to lurking! Join us! Post with us! I made you this avatar, so that you'll fit in!

This is a good av A4 Steak Sauce. Don't pass it up!

Matoi Ryuko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA50FBl6p8I

----------------