Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Paladinus posted:

Are you a zombie? And don't tell us the correct term is a ghoul.
I think discussing the correct descriptive adjective is missing the bloody point.

Just like that zombie's dilz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Please.

Zombie-American.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Mortally handicapped.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Person of Corpse

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

RareAcumen posted:

The only webcomics I'm still up to date with are Cucumber Quest and Paranatural. And that's only because I have their threads bookmarked.

Have you read Stand Still Stay Silent? It's probably the most adorable comic about the post-apocalypse, set in Scandinavia.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kit Walker posted:

Have you read Stand Still Stay Silent? It's probably the most adorable comic about the post-apocalypse, set in Scandinavia.

I'm afraid not, this is the first time I've ever heard of it, in fact!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Sestze posted:

I think discussing the correct descriptive adjective is missing the bloody point.

Just like that zombie's dilz

I appreciated this

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Oh hey look, 28 replies. I wonder how many comics were posted.... Oh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The political cartoon thread is thataway.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

What an amazingly insightful deconstruction+reimagining of the original work.

PANEL 1: The man, symbolizing Ethan, is panicked that his masculinity and worldview are under attack, and bursts into the conversation
PANEL 2: I never noticed until now that the nurse is pointing left. Here, the "nurse" points Ethan to the left very obviously and rudely. "You're too far to the right!" is the implicit accusation.
PANEL 3: The man gently gives the punchline with appropriate bedside manner, careful not to trigger her more delicate sensibilities.
PANEL 4: The liberal woman is distraught at the pain she feels as her leftist worldview is suddenly recognized as alien by her higher brain processes, terminated, and expelled. The man knows that she might be a sack of tears for a while, but at least now she's better equipped to move past, and heal.

:golfclap:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

The only possible way to improve this.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wild T posted:

The only possible way to improve this.

:iamafag:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Dare I draw a necro?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

RareAcumen posted:

I'm afraid not, this is the first time I've ever heard of it, in fact!

It's one of like three comics I still follow. It's gorgeous and runs the gamut from "cute interpersonal dynamics fueled by occasional language barrier issues" to "sheer unearthly terror" mostly staying on the lighter end of things. You'd probably like it given the other two comics you mentioned so I guess give it a look sometime if you haven't already.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kit Walker posted:

It's one of like three comics I still follow. It's gorgeous and runs the gamut from "cute interpersonal dynamics fueled by occasional language barrier issues" to "sheer unearthly terror" mostly staying on the lighter end of things. You'd probably like it given the other two comics you mentioned so I guess give it a look sometime if you haven't already.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll take a look at it. The ones I mentioned are just the only ones I know I'm caught up on, I've got like a dozen that I look at but I dunno when the last update is because they're impossible to predict [Dead Winter] or I'm just not sure [Latchkey Kingdom].

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Clitch posted:

Dare I draw a necro?

Hey HEY! You don't get to use that word!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

davidspackage posted:

Hey HEY! You don't get to use that word!

It's okay. I've been dead inside for years.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Clitch posted:

It's okay. I've been dead inside for years.

Oh great, we've got a trans-death otherkin over here. :rolleyes:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

thecluckmeme posted:

Oh great, we've got a trans-death otherkin over here. :rolleyes:

Don't extinct-shame me.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Clitch posted:

Don't extinct-shame me.

Triggered :D

The Tumblr thing :D

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

It may not be funny, but it wasn't before. But i like this version better.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RabbitWizard posted:

It may not be funny, but it wasn't before. But i like this version better.

The word rear end in a top hat is right there in her bubble and you still manage to botch that edit, huh?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Paladinus posted:

The word rear end in a top hat is right there in her bubble and you still manage to botch that edit, huh?

:( gently caress.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Foam!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
O poo poo Hogge you just now graduated from single page rap sheet to double page rap sheet! I had no idea that was even possible! How did you do it!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
His and Jastiger's sheets are better than most threads.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

What have you done?! You've summoned it, you monster!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I can't go to Costco! Their paper towels won't fit in my sports car!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Sakurazuka posted:

There's also a British TV series I can't remember the name of that had zombies getting thier memories back and trying to resume their former lives.

"In The Flesh", and it was pretty cool.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

republican voters.jpg

republican party is the brick

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Karate Bastard posted:

O poo poo Hogge you just now graduated from single page rap sheet to double page rap sheet! I had no idea that was even possible! How did you do it!

http://i.imgur.com/aiiU77e.mp4

I couldn't have done it alone. I want to thank all the reporters, IKs, Mods and Admins who made it possible.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hogge Wild posted:

http://i.imgur.com/aiiU77e.mp4

I couldn't have done it alone. I want to thank all the reporters, IKs, Mods and Admins who made it possible.

And you don't even have the sense to be sorry. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Shameful, hoarding all those infractions when some of us have to make do with none!:colbert:

• Locked thread