Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Kristov posted:

Long hair is good.

Beard is good.

Can't have both though then you just look homeless.

unless you got the cheekbones for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

i wonder if d&d likes megathreads because the posters in it think the big numbers and insularity add some semblance of weight and import to the most engaging part of their lives

its true i weight my personal gravitas by the number of pages i have itt

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

paranoid randroid posted:

its true i weight my personal gravitas by the number of pages i have itt

same, but original gravity

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
step off, im a big man in the Debate and Discussion subforum chat thread for posting grill memes and bread

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I don't recall your bread game

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I like this goku

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005

SedanChair posted:

unless you got the cheekbones for it

Well then you're just white jesusing it up.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Mr. Wookums posted:

it's a little dry, tbh

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Wookums posted:

my bread game has not come up yet. im a bread busta.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Rafza posted:

it's a little dry, tbh

i left a slice of rye bagged at work, it's a little dry unfortunately.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

My bourgie hobby of blue apron has led me to eat more Korean food in the past month than I have had in my entire life previously.

Two dishes.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

I was going for lenin as facially we're more similar but eh, at least it's not hitler

We should talk more Tess

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

RuanGacho posted:

My bourgie hobby of blue apron has led me to eat more Korean food in the past month than I have had in my entire life previously.

Two dishes.

you need more korean food in your life

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

kimchi, yes, but korean food is historically bland peasant like british before they raped the world for spices.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
I hate the beans they use for the coffee machines here. you get these gigantic heck-off machines that probably cost a lot of money and then you put like, what, some C grade arabica sour and bitter bullshit into them? whats the deal with that? its like drinkeing a porter with a hint of acetone and none of the blissful numbing of consciousness and absurd ontological experience.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
its bullshit....

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

I hate the beans they use for the coffee machines here. you get these gigantic heck-off machines that probably cost a lot of money and then you put like, what, some C grade arabica sour and bitter bullshit into them? whats the deal with that? its like drinkeing a porter with a hint of acetone and none of the blissful numbing of consciousness and absurd ontological experience.

this entire posting is triggering

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

same but we get an option of two lovely peets beans.

There are some real good local roasters too

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

We should talk more Tess

I'm generally around in this thread - I see you around in DE and libertarian thread, :rip: jrode

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
ive heard the partner say about his own god drat building and its cofee: man i wish we had better coffee and not this bad coffee, whcih tastes terrible (this is not verbatim but im translating)

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ive heard the partner say about his own god drat building and its cofee: man i wish we had better coffee and not this bad coffee, whcih tastes terrible (this is not verbatim but im translating)

have you considered the lord and savior cold brew at home?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love this post

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8wJYRFyJI

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we just got one of those big touch-screen coffee machines that look like something stolen from the back corner of a Melrose blvd 7-11. it makes mediocre cappuccinos w/ powdered milk

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

binow calm your wrinkly rear end down and appreciate this pic where the idiot seal moron doesn't look awful

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Mr. Wookums posted:

have you considered the lord and savior cold brew at home?

ya i should just organize my entir off-work life around making my working life actually comfortable :negative: (theres a place nearby that has good coffee and thats what makes it tolerable actually)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
looks like the Bad Coffee Dullards are back in town

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
This is the first time in pokemon history where the grass starter doesn't look like bullshit

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

This is the first time in pokemon history where the grass starter doesn't look like bullshit

yeah looks to me like owlbirb is gonna steal the show

cats my pick tho, looks rad

lmao seal

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ya i should just organize my entir off-work life around making my working life actually comfortable :negative: (theres a place nearby that has good coffee and thats what makes it tolerable actually)

if you wanna be a high rolling partner, yes.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I really don't know how associates do 80 hour weeks, but I guess that's why there's so much turnover.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Wookums posted:

I really don't know how associates do 80 hour weeks, but I guess that's why there's so much turnover.

♩♬♫have you considered adderall today♩♬♫

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Rafza posted:

yeah looks to me like owlbirb is gonna steal the show

cats my pick tho, looks rad

lmao seal

cat and birb look like friends

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Wookums posted:

they all want to die except for psychotics like warsz

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

What's the meaning of whore_files

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

♩♬♫have you considered adderall today♩♬♫

i suddenly wanna be an associate

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011