Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mouse Dresser posted:

You get that god damned marsupial creepy trash out of this thread. This is no place for screeching, death-faking, horror shows.

It is only for cute washbears.

I call them Steve and Bucky.

Okay, that first possem video lead me to watching videos of people opening tarantula egg sacs. Now I feel like a coke addict who thinks bugs are crawling all over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Opossums also have more teeth than any other land animal in North America :eng101:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

At first, I was thinking "who the hell spends that much time, money, and effort into building a fancy little house Opossum Cafe for some opossums? But then I remembered that I made a cardboard Iron Throne for my cat, so...

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Boat posted:

Opossums also have more teeth than any other land animal in North America :eng101:

"Say whaaa?!"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Guy Mann posted:

"Say whaaa?!"

He's lost one of his teeth.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Guy Mann posted:

"Say whaaa?!"

They are also very proud of them, so they like to show them off lots! :3:

Possums are the best

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Opossums are resistant to rabies and fairly good at eating/destroying ticks, which I appreciate as someone who had lyme disease.

When my husband used to sleep in my parents' living room, we saw an opossum at the window one night and it was so cute and interesting!! I hope the little buddy is okay.

Mammals that have lil useful hands, like raccoons and opossums (and rats, etc) are adorable, I love them all

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

I've been volunteering wth the opossum rehabilitation at a local wildlife center. So many precious babies. One tried to stow away in my shirt last time and they all think my arms and hands are delicious.

No washbears, which is both sad (I want to pet a washbear) and happy (they are not injured and/or orphaned at the moment.)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Boat posted:

What, do they like collect them?

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!
You probably know about the Teddy Bear, and the whole story about Teddy Roosevelt, but do you know of Billy Possum?

There is even a heartwarming story about Taft and a possum that gave rise to the Billy Possum...

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

This is my favorite Time Crisis game

Cumslut1895 has a new favorite as of 08:55 on May 11, 2016

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Opossum chat!! There's one from Brazil I follow on Facebook named Mia Grey and I love her so much. I posted her in the pyf cute thread but here she is again because that faaaaace :swoon:

lumpy goop hopper
Feb 3, 2004

i am a drawing god.
not even our balconies are safe from these hooligans
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/spider-raccoon-1.3575333

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

This is amazing

Now replace all the women's heads with raccoon heads

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

replace all the titties with raccoons and replace all of the faces with my father looking disappointed in me

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Hjalmar posted:

replace all the titties with raccoons and replace all of the faces with my father looking disappointed in me

:eyepop:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Hjalmar posted:

:allears:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Hjalmar posted:

Then add a quote under the raccoon “No kinkshaming, you son of a bitch!”

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wheany posted:

Then add a quote under the raccoon “No kinkshaming, you son of a bitch!”

like a goddamn joke assassin

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Gonna trade in my cats for a raccoon.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Thin Privilege posted:

Gonna trade in my cats for a raccoon.

It's OK to GIF raccoon

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Majestic

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Canadian Lion King looking good.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

The Trash Emperor atop his mighty Boar steed

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

This is a Good Post.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lost it at "Little Johnny Skip-a-bath".

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Awww, he thinks he's people

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

*lights the signal fires*

https://twitter.com/wesleysnipes/status/732264831982522368

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
I was bored earlier today and was browsing the Buzzfeed app and found this article:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/me-as-a-trash-panda?utm_term=.adL7KK1OP#.ljE0YYnKQ

Hell yes.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Sorry, its from cracked

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

twistedmentat posted:

Sorry, its from cracked

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/raccoon-knocks-out-power-to-38000-in-seattle/275837050

Accompanying article. :allears: Fuckin' scamp.

Useless Rabbit
Jan 27, 2009

Shhh, keep it down.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Oh no, just when I felt safe on the third floor :ohdear:

no lie, if more raccoons came around I'd probably purposely leave the fatties food

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

quote:

“I realized there were two workers in hard hats with flashlights with a raccoon between them,” said Pierce. “They were like, 'This guy is really dazed,' and I was like, 'He is?' And they said, 'Yes, he’s the one that knocked out all the power,' and I was amazed.”

quote:

Seattle City Light spokesman Scott Thomson later told KIRO 7 that the raccoon responsible for the outage was electrocuted and was not the same one whom neighbors saw.

idgi, did raccoon survive or is raccoon died?

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sludge Tank posted:

idgi, did raccoon survive or is raccoon died?

:ohdear:

It appears as if he was fine, but a little out of it. Electricity hangover.