Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

And considering Rin didn't recognize Shiho, that's all the more reason to believe Shiho married Momochi the Grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
But, knowing this, wouldn't it be possible for Shiho to decide "Okay I want Asahi so I'm just going to avoid any ninja-looking guys from now on"? Thereby creating a time-paradox by invalidating Momochi's existence?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
But the Ninja could come from Shiho's Son-in-Law, doesn't have to be her Husband.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

But, knowing this, wouldn't it be possible for Shiho to decide "Okay I want Asahi so I'm just going to avoid any ninja-looking guys from now on"? Thereby creating a time-paradox by invalidating Momochi's existence?

Yeah but Shiho doesn't want Asahi

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Terper posted:

Momo and Rin are cousins, so there are three sets of grandparents.

That's excluding affectionately referring to an elder person as "grandma"

Eventually, Asahi will end up being suspected of marrying every single girl in the school.

We all know where this will end up.

It's hard to imagine him marrying the Principal or Karen, though.

EDIT: That said, it's surprising that (apparently) none of Karen's fellow students has tried to date or romance her over the years. She's such an angel, after all.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

EDIT: That said, it's surprising that (apparently) none of Karen's fellow students has tried to date or romance her over the years. She's such an angel, after all.

I can imagine the principal being just as protective of Karen as she is of Akari.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
I will never get tired of the dead eyes people give Shima.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

quote:

That said, it's surprising that (apparently) none of Karen's fellow students has tried to date or romance her over the years. She's such an angel, after all.

I'm sure some have tried, but you'd have to somehow break through the plutonium surrounding that skull of hers...

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I eagerly await Shima's awakening into something that Shiho/Shiro finds endearing enough to marry.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Wittgen posted:

I will never get tired of the dead eyes people give Shima.

Same.

Xelkelvos posted:

I eagerly await Shima's awakening into something that Shiho/Shiro finds endearing enough to marry.

AAAAAAAA :stonk:

Nobody deserves Shima. Not even Shima!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That was one of the funniest chapters in a while, haha. God drat it, Shima.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

AAAAAAAA :stonk:

Nobody deserves Shima. Not even Shima!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

JosephWongKS posted:

She's not an angel, she's a demon! She's been asked, but the demon that she is, she is forced to break their hearts (gently, and then assist them in building up the courage to ask out someone else they like)!

Seriously, though, she's been there long enough that she was friends with Yoko's parents. There's no way she hasn't been asked out before. I mean, poo poo, even Akari has a student who likes her.

Xelkelvos posted:

See, this was what I was thinking before the reveal at the end. I was thinking that she knew to react to him that way without having really met him because he was her grandfather, but by the end, that just sort of became a sort of horrifying concept.

Also, has Momochi interacted with Mikan yet? Rin not recognizing Shiho basically means that she's not a grandmother to her, and Momochi not recognizing Mikan would basically mean the same thing. I honestly can't remember if they've actually met yet.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
So here's a thought: if Shirou has a kid with a woman, would that kid refer to Shiho as mom?

e: what happens if Shiho sees the moon while pregnant?

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

ZiegeDame posted:

So here's a thought: if Shirou has a kid with a woman, would that kid refer to Shiho as mom?

e: what happens if Shiho sees the moon while pregnant?

Probably the same thing that happened in that one chapter where Shiho and Shiro were fighting over control of her body. Part swaps.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Oh god.
Pregnant Shiro.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
what if ranma got pregnant

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
To quote the author of Ranma 1/2: "I don't think about these things and neither should you."

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Captain Invictus posted:

what if ranma got pregnant

Well, since they're switching bodies, wouldn't the male version just simply... not be pregnant?

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Heavy Sigh posted:

To quote the author of Ranma 1/2: "I don't think about these things and neither should you."

That is a good quote.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Heavy Sigh posted:

Nice...

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#337309cd5608e651

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Also today is my birthday /attentionwhoring

JD
Jan 11, 2003
^^ Happy birthday, thanks for scanning this for us

isn't Momochi going to Marty McFly herself out of existence by doing this?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I knew it would be this

well, part of it

the rest though :allears:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I love how the chapter number and title don't show up until the very end.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Weeping blood honestly seems like the appropriate reaction.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

JD posted:

Holy poo poo I hope so, for our sanity's sake. Nothing against her, but ... the whole situation is ...

:ohdear:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
holy poo poo

this is perfect in every way

im dying

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Holy poo poo. Makes you wonder what the hell happened that she ended up with Shima of all people. That's like rolling a 1 in DnD several times in a row.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I agree that the future must be changed.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Tarage posted:

http://bato.to/reader#337309cd5608e651

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Also today is my birthday /attentionwhoring

This truly is the darkest future.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

The future does not wish to refuse change.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I loving KNEW IT

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

RadicalR posted:

Holy poo poo. Makes you wonder what the hell happened that she ended up with Shima of all people. That's like rolling a 1 in DnD several times in a row.

As someone who had a great character ruined by a series of poor decisions + far too many 1s, yes.

It's pretty much this.

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007
... but the future refused to change.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

VibrantPareidolia posted:

This truly is the darkest future.

Timeline.

The darkest timeline.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

chumbler posted:

I agree that the future must be changed.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
What an awful future it must be. Goddamn.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Somehow I just know this is Shirou's fault. As Asahi is so fond of reminding himself, Shimada appears to have a type, and that type is women who are secretly men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

JD posted:

^^ Happy birthday, thanks for scanning this for us

I mean, there's always the sort of time travel where you're from "a" future instead of "the" future I guess. That would allow Momochi to stick around after changing the past. It would make defeating the Charismatic Female Pervert 2 before she rises to power kind of a hollow victory, though.

• Locked thread