Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Polnareff's Bizarre Bathroom Run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Is it just me or is Polnareff the dark horse protagonist of the show?

There's nothing dark about Polnareff's horse. Part 3 is JoJo & PolPol's Bizarre Adventure, guest starring some other dweebs.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Joan Pierre Jolnareff

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

TriffTshngo posted:

There's nothing dark about Polnareff's horse. Part 3 is JoJo & PolPol's Bizarre Adventure, guest starring some other dweebs.

The funny thing about the games is that they always try to paint Kakyoin as Jotaro's BFF when he spends way more time with Polnareff.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Holy poo poo this car fight is weird as gently caress.

And here I thought Strength couldn't be topped, but here we are

E: LMAO the end to this fight was hilarious as gently caress. The Stand user looked funny, Jotaro was secretly goofy and funny, and the Part 3 self-observational quip was great. This was awesome. JoJo is awesome.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 12, 2016

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

The funny thing about the games is that they always try to paint Kakyoin as Jotaro's BFF when he spends way more time with Polnareff.
Kakyoin and Jotaro share a room together and a bond deeper than we see, because they are both students you see.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moltrey posted:

Kakyoin and Jotaro share a room together and a bond deeper than we see, because they are both students you see.

They both love Jojo's mom.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Hey, Kakyoin... do you like sumo?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Holy poo poo this car fight is weird as gently caress.

And here I thought Strength couldn't be topped, but here we are

E: LMAO the end to this fight was hilarious as gently caress. The Stand user looked funny, Jotaro was secretly goofy and funny, and the Part 3 self-observational quip was great. This was awesome. JoJo is awesome.
The road to enlightenment beings with the realization that every fight in Part 3 is good.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Kakyoin is the closest age-wise to Jotaro. Polnareff is almost 30.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
I finally watched the ending of Stardust Crusaders in anime form... I don't remember it being so funny in manga format :stare:

It's pretty much a giant deadly prank war! Why the gently caress did Jotaro 'teleport' in to the manhole just to mess with Dio?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Count Uvula posted:

I finally watched the ending of Stardust Crusaders in anime form... I don't remember it being so funny in manga format :stare:

It's pretty much a giant deadly prank war! Why the gently caress did Jotaro 'teleport' in to the manhole just to mess with Dio?

testing his time stop

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The dumbest thing Jotaro does in Part 3 is not always putting something behind the people he's punching. A wall, the floor, a column, something.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Count Uvula posted:

You answered your own question.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

The dumbest thing Jotaro does in Part 3 is not always putting something behind the people he's punching. A wall, the floor, a column, something.

jotaro should irish whip people into walls and slap his butt imho

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ruggington posted:

jotaro should irish whip people into walls and slap his butt imho

Part 4, I agree.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I think the three of them get along pretty well though yeah, Araki has flat out said that Kakyoin is probably not somebody that Jotaro would have been friends with under normal circumstances.

Kakyoin/Polnareff's interactions are great and I'm convinced that they're better pals that Jotaro/Kakyoin.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Pan Tsu Maru Mie

The Araki Said that Kakyoin and Josuke would be good friends gives me life

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

Moltrey posted:

The Araki Said that Kakyoin and Josuke would be good friends gives me life

Becoming best buds by Sucking at Video Games

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWf34KFjbpc

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

My poor bullied boy.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

SkinCrawling posted:

Becoming best buds by Sucking at Video Games

Kakyoin was an insanely good player, it's just that he ran into a super Adderall Esports Nerd who also cheated with mind reading powers.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kakyoin didn't even know the mechanics of the drat game despite having claimed to have played it already.

He's poo poo at video games and got owned.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Kakyoin was really good at video games, but also, he only ever got to play them by himself so he'd never think about what a player could do that an AI couldn't do

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Boosting and knocking AI cars out of the way are viable SP tactics in all kart racers. He's just a poser who wanted to look cool but looked lame.

It's clear that even without Atum, D'Arby was straight better at vidya than Kak. He's a disgrace to all NEETs.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Known neetlord, Aurain.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I am the GOD of the NEETs.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It explains quite a bit

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

But not the crush Baal-chan has on me :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I only have eyes for one person in ADTRW and it's not the person with the Josuke av

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Baal posted:

I only have eyes for one person in ADTRW and it's not the person with the Josuke av

I'm sure littleorv is flattered

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Kakyoin was a lonely friendless child but was a good boy. Terence T. D'Arby was a next level basement dwelling megacreep and now that Kakyoin had spent a month and a half making friends and going on adventures to save the hottest mom on the block, his skills deteriorated allowing perpetual turbonerd and probable men's rights activist D'Arby to get the upper hand.

Josuke and Jotaro just flat out suck rear end at video games and Joseph couldn't be any more ashamed.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TriffTshngo posted:

probable men's rights activist D'Arby to get the upper hand.

This is definitely where Kakyoin and D'Arby are most alike.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Baal posted:

That's not one person. Lum is everyone.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

there's so much unwarranted shade in this post I can't actually see it

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jotaro was actually winning the game and picked it up p quickly after he struckout a few times then we he realized D'Arby was starting to figure him out he switched to Joseph

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Polnareff is the real Jojo bro of Part 3, hence Okuyasu as his successor

Conversely, Koichi is the Kakyoin, as they both have green school uniforms and green stands

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Please. Kak is pretty clearly a Moms' Rights Activist.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Raserys posted:

Polnareff is the real Jojo bro of Part 3, hence Okuyasu as his successor

Conversely, Koichi is the Kakyoin, as they both have green school uniforms and green stands

I like Kak but even I'll admit that's kind of an insult to Koichi Hirose, friend to all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Koichi sucks

• Locked thread