Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

chitoryu12 posted:

This is probably the best. "If she tells me to stop, I'll stop!"

*gets repeatedly told by the girl to stop everything he's doing*

"But this time I can prove that I really love her! That's why I can't stop!"

He means he'll stop sending letters, but he'll just find a different way to harass her. He's like a child bugging an older sibling.

:mad: Stop poking me!
;) Okay, I'll stop poking you
:mad: I said quit poking me!
;) I'm not poking you, I'm pinching you!
:mad: Just leave me alone.
:mad: I THOUGHT I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE!
:cool: You told Daryl to leave you alone. As you can see I'm clearly not Daryl, I'm actually Bruce Wayne.

The only difference is that the kid is being an annoying poo poo on purpose and the older sibling doesn't have to file a restraining order to get him to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I understand why the quotation marks are there, but it looks like they just added them for emphasis instead of just capitalizing the words.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

quote:

... and tricking her into boarding Caribbean-bound jets.

How does this work? How can the article just off-handidly mention this? I want to know more!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gross Dude posted:

How does this work? How can the article just off-handidly mention this? I want to know more!

This is a meta post right?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Chomp8645 posted:

This is a meta post right?

Suicide & Toxicity

I have been thinking about this for a while now. Contrary to what the title might infer, I have everything I could want in life. I have been a perfectionist from my early teens. I believed in love, I believed in sacrifice and I believed in marriage. I now see that I have been conditioned to believe in these abstract ideas and that any kind of contribution to these would simply benefit one party. The woman. And as such, it is utter & complete bullshit, especially when I NEVER had any woman accept me when I was young, noone to help me build and noone to keep my side and watch me succeed, noone to share my happiness with and was alienated every single time I expressed genuine interest. I am now 23 years young, masters degree in hand from a world top 50 institution, purchased my own house (I had been receiving a full scholarship during university and was able to save up), have a very decent income and everything to my heart's content. I have lived a perfect life, however, the fact that I have been rejected every single loving time before I had my success is weighing heavily because I tried so hard, I pushed in all directions and I even shed my masculinity at times, eventually it led to self-resentment, so I went complete ghost for a while during the time I was building myself from ground up, and noone asked why, noone even bothered, actually I was shunned even more and the biggest irony of it all, I do not look that bad, I'm a mediocre looking guy (6-7/10 maybe) I would consider myself above average even. Now, having spent in excess of $5000 between strippers ,hookers, dates and whatnot I am certain every single word coming out of a woman's mouth is either deceptive to serve her own interest or a blatant lie, even if I actively tried to believe, I wouldn't know what is true and what is not. I get ridiculous amount of attention and I know for a fact that these women that are now around me would've probably poo poo on me during my teens and I can't take it, I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT, I WILL NOT BE NAIVE AND THINK THERE'S ONE OUT THERE FOR ME, IT'S BULLSHIT, IT'S A loving LIE, especially when all sacrifices are one sided and on top of that you have to go through leaps and bounds for someone that sits on her high horse, expects poo poo, and possibly would've done nothing to help you during your struggles, not only that, but also you get judged for it as if it's some kind of assessment, it is truly insulting and demeaning, especially when women think that they are entitled to put you through different standards of conduct in direct correspondence to the idiot interested in her but completely irrelevant to who she is, and who is she? a slag who probably was interested in a hypermasculine abusive degenerate like her during her adolescent years, and thinks just because of a time lapse she's entitled to put men through hoola-hoops and make them do jumping jacks. Don't give me this NAWALT bullshit, judging from the divorce rate, women's narrow IQ range and the ridiculous narcissism, clearly ENOUGH WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. I have considered finding purpose in life via becoming a parent by surrogacy (i.e. paying for a surrogate mother) however, I also realized that I would rather watch the world burn than have a stake in it. Society is toxic and would rather drain the life out of you slowly and painfully than admit that there's a problem with it and I'd rather my own flesh and blood not suffer the way I did. I am currently attending therapy, which seems to be going south. I will be getting a dog tomorrow hopefully that might help. If not, I do not know what would be next for me. Adding insult to injury is I do not have any friends I am intimate with, and have no brothers/sisters.

N.B: I still enjoy my privacy and will probably delete this in a couple of days.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Now, having spent in excess of $5000 between strippers ,hookers, dates and whatnot I am certain every single word coming out of a woman's mouth is either deceptive to serve her own interest or a blatant lie, even if I actively tried to believe, I wouldn't know what is true and what is not.

"I paid women to pretend they liked me and they LIED LIKE THE RATS THEY ARE"

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

chitoryu12 posted:

"I paid women to pretend they liked me and they LIED LIKE THE RATS THEY ARE"

It never ceases to amaze me when a dude actually expects someone they pay for sex to actually mean what they say. Like it's not enough to do and say whatever the customer wants you to do and say, but you have to genuinely mean it? That's a level of disconnect with reality that's just... :psyduck:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

In my experience From what I have been told, you have to pay a lot extra to get a prostitute to pretend to like you. Standard service doesn't cover that.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Karma Monkey posted:

It never ceases to amaze me when a dude actually expects someone they pay for sex to actually mean what they say. Like it's not enough to do and say whatever the customer wants you to do and say, but you have to genuinely mean it? That's a level of disconnect with reality that's just... :psyduck:

Guy who used to be in my social circle admitted to using a Japanese prostitute as an explanation of why he was going to SF more and more often. He had been using prostitutes for much of his adult life, but he started going exclusive on this one. He was paying thousands of dollars sometimes just to lick this woman's pussy. He called it "the girlfriend experience."

Good looking guy, fun guy too. Glad I found out about this right away so I knew to ignore his flirtations. Anyway, last I heard, he had missed some important work related stuff because he was stalking her to make sure she wasn't taking other clients.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

:chloe:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Rondette posted:

I was scanning through 'Trending' posts about Disney's Infinity toy cash cow being cancelled.

This one caught my eye so I went and checked out her page. :stare:

It's all Lil Wayne, Prince Harry and the royal family or random streams of consciousness...the only person to like her posts is.....herself.

Not a doctor at all, but I work with paranoid schizophrenics and this type of nonsensical rambling is very similar to the type that the patients engage in.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
It sucks being straight and white on Facebook

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

ok university police officer

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Why are the only options attacking or doing nothing?

If I'm sitting by an exit or door or window, or any possible route to escape whatsoever (and am not one of the ones who gets hit before anyone fully realizes what's going on), I'm gone. Sorry classmates. I expect you all to do the same, anyway.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm not a big fan of this gritty reboot of Paul Blart: Mall Cop. :(

Also they do realize the big issue with this right? You can't expect everyone, or anyone to just run at a gunman.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

It makes sense if you view life as an RTS game, where if you lasso a bunch of cheap, poorly armed units and send them at a target you'll take some losses but ultimately take it out.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think the only school shooting where a whole class was actually killed was Sandy Hook :(

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY&t=624s

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/theshrillest/status/730589695000743936

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Aphrodite posted:

I think the only school shooting where a whole class was actually killed was Sandy Hook :(

So you mean it never really happened.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Reminder that this is how we as a nation felt back in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjrthOPLAKM

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I looked up the Twitter and it appears to be satire.

https://twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/730610461159399425

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

If a university police officer isn't an expert at threat assessment, I don't know who is.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

chitoryu12 posted:

I looked up the Twitter and it appears to be satire.

A conservative radio show host, Steve Deace, was using the word cu.ck unironically to describe himself. So, even if that particular instance is satire, people are embracing the term

Gross Dude has a new favorite as of 05:41 on May 12, 2016

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Cuckservative is still the best word filter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Just rush the shooter, just charge em down like you're playin' football, guns aren't actually that effective unless everyone's sitting still for a prolonged period of time.

What a loving shitshow, you have to tell people to be in charge of their own safety* because guns are too sacred to maybe say, "Y'know what, no, this isn't going to help anyone learn how to sew a wound closed" or whatever people go to a normal university to learn.

*Not that I believe this with no source to be seen besides 'Nameless person of authority said it'

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

The Virginia Tech shooter hit a few classrooms and killed/injured most of the students in one of those rooms. But even that's not a great example because people did sacrifice themselves by blocking doors closed so the bad guy couldn't get to the other students.

You just have to decide if you want your death commemorated in a good meme or a bad meme.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Found this online, not anyone I know.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
George Zimmerman is trying to auction off the gun he used to murder Trayvon Martin. That's bringing them out of the woodworks

His FB page is mostly pictures of him posing with guns and flexing his muscles. Somehow this doesn't make him a "thug"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lol at any student who doesn't hide behind their classmate to save themself from death

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
oldpainless more like oldshameless

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ularg posted:

I WILL STOP FOR NOTHING

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I know it was recently posted but I can't find the "well your iPhone was made by a corporation" comic. Anybody got it handy?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
This one?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Thank you very much

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I searched who this Dixon Diaz guy was and one of the first articles that popped up was one talking about the fact that he photoshopped Obama putting his hand down the pants of his own daughter and claimed it was a real photo. good stuff.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Ularg posted:

Takoluka posted:

I WILL STOP FOR NOTHING

i trust i can rely on your smoke

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

trapped mouse posted:

I searched who this Dixon Diaz guy was and one of the first articles that popped up was one talking about the fact that he photoshopped Obama putting his hand down the pants of his own daughter and claimed it was a real photo. good stuff.

:stare:

Well it's sure weird that Obama would have a frame engraved with that dudes name on his desk then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

china bot posted:

i trust i can rely on your smoke

Thom Yorke would be proud