Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How does this story keep get better and better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

katlington posted:

How does this story keep get better and better

much like Caro, because mental illness

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
Aside from the highlights presented, my favorite parts were complaining that Judge Navarro is latina and bitching about Obama making fun of Cliven Bundy saying negro at the White House Correspondent's dinner (which they mistakenly said was the 2016 one because this complaint was clearly never proofread by his lovely strip mall lawyer)

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Tayter Swift posted:

He chose the word “Negro” believing that this was a proper term for African-Americans, having looked up the word in Webster’s dictionary.

I'm guessing that wasn't the first word in volume "N" that he looked up.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

quote:

Defendant BARACK OBAMA is the President of the United States who currently resides in
Washington, D.C. and is a
citizen of the State of Illinois

Not Kenya?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
https://twitter.com/goblin_seimen/status/730086458565001216

https://twitter.com/LiberalMedian/status/730220137966637056

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The title "Johnathan's of Matthews Family Restaurant" is triggering the hell out of me right now.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
ogres and goblins, using the internet to harass gun toters who occupied sacred native land

this is it folks we finally live in Shadowrun

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Tayter Swift posted:

Reid wants to steal the Bundy ranch and give it to his son, who will then sell the land to the Chinese to use as a solar farm.

Bundy ranch land is a better choice than literally anywhere else in the Great Basin because reasons.

Chinese solar panels require the suffering of a patriotic white man to properly harness the power of the sun.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Chinese solar panels require the suffering of a patriotic white man to properly harness the power of the sun.

Not to mention the marrow of emaciated cattle.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I've been laughing about Harry Reid's nefarious Nevada Chinese solar farm most of the morning. Thank you all for importing the insanity for us to gaze at.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

He's not that stupid :v:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

much like Caro, because mental illness

i hope he turns his adventures into a book, which can then be turned into a movie

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

idgi

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Tayter Swift posted:

Reid wants to steal the Bundy ranch and give it to his son, who will then sell the land to the Chinese to use as a solar farm.

Bundy ranch land is a better choice than literally anywhere else in the Great Basin because reasons.
The Reid conspiracy theory is so weak that even Breitbart has published pieces debunking the conspiracy theories.

quote:

Mythbusting

Despite the obvious partisan gain to be had if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s son Rory (a failed 2010 Nevada gubernatorial candidate) had somehow been involved in a “land grab” affecting the Bundy family ranch operation—the facts just do not pan out as such. Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. Just northeast of Las Vegas and Nellis Air Force Base, plans were drawn by Reid allies to potentially develop 5,717 acres of land for such use. While it would be fair to claim that such activity was in Bundy’s relative neighborhood, the federal lands once leased by the family were more than 20 miles away, east of Overton, Nevada. Contrasting maps offered by InfoWars and those entered into federal court record prove such a theory to be a stretch.

A second dominant claim pushed by Mr. Bundy is that he was paying appropriate dues to Clark County, Nevada for land use and grazing rights—therefore implying that the county was on his side of the issue. In Bundy’s January 2013 response to U.S.’s Motion for Summary Judgment, he argued that he was in compliance with all applicable state and local laws but then threw blame at the feet of local officials for failure to “fence out” his livestock from protected lands. The claim of good standing is further damaged by the fact that Clark County law enforcement sought to assist the BLM in removing the Bundy family’s then-allegedly trespassing cattle in April 2012.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

ashpanash posted:

I'm guessing that wasn't the first word in volume "N" that he looked up.

You also can't learn a word from the dictionary by looking for the definition you want.

Unless you wanna read the whole dictionary?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Jagchosis posted:

Aside from the highlights presented, my favorite parts were complaining that Judge Navarro is latina and bitching about Obama making fun of Cliven Bundy saying negro at the White House Correspondent's dinner (which they mistakenly said was the 2016 one because this complaint was clearly never proofread by his lovely strip mall lawyer)

Which year was it then? I want to watch it.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

The title "Johnathan's of Matthews Family Restaurant" is triggering the hell out of me right now.

Lol you need a safe space because a true American hero doesn't wish to create joinder with you ? You must be of Family poo poo Stain Little Bitch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Why the gently caress would the Chinese want to steal private property in America through an elaborate and complicated route just to install a solar farm that would never even be a net provider of energy because of the need to manufacture 3,000+ miles of cable? It's not a tiny country, China, they can probably just be all like, "let's build one here and feed it into the power grid 100m away from it"

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Krinkle posted:

Which year was it then? I want to watch it.

2014, here's the relevant portion but the whole thing is good as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG1HVudt9Wg

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Even if Cliven's conspiracy theory was true, it still would be a better use of the land than what he's doing with it right now.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

VikingSkull posted:

ogres and goblins, using the internet to harass gun toters who occupied sacred native land

this is it folks we finally live in Shadowrun

I can't wait to vote for th immortal dragon that lives under Mt Shasta for president :krakentoot:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Bad Moon posted:

I can't wait to vote for th immortal dragon that lives under Mt Shasta for president :krakentoot:

I liked his last will and testament it had so many good story hooks.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Bad Moon posted:

sadly Joe Biden isn't running this year :smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Bundies gave me about a 1/3 of my paper and it was good enough for a B so thanks redneck ranchers.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

What was the paper on (and what was the other 67%?)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

sovcits in general. short history, etc. It only ended up being like 23 pages or so.

edit: it was also incomplete. I am still waiting on written literature that different police groups that was going to make up a section of it, but it doesn't really matter now.

Mr. Nice! has issued a correction as of 07:29 on May 12, 2016

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tayter Swift posted:

Oh my god this loving lawsuit

http://www.seditionists.com/bundy2016civil1.pdf

No sooner than this had occurred, Defendant HARRY REID, acting in concert with Defendants RORY REID and OBAMA , each and every one of them, jointly and severally, issued what in effect were public threats to and made false defamatory statements about Defendant BUNDY and his family to further his under the table negotiated deal to seize and sell the BUNDY ranch and its chattels, including any remaining cattle, for profit and/or kickbacks from the purchaser(s), some of whom were reported to be communist Chinese.

This is it. This is exactly why sovcits exist.

THIS IS WHAT SOVCITOLOGISTS BELIEVE

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Why the gently caress would the Chinese want to steal private property in America through an elaborate and complicated route just to install a solar farm that would never even be a net provider of energy because of the need to manufacture 3,000+ miles of cable? It's not a tiny country, China, they can probably just be all like, "let's build one here and feed it into the power grid 100m away from it"

The yellow menace does not operate on logic, they only exist to slither in and repossess the country once Obama defaults on the national debt

They're basically the new Jewish Question to the right wing

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

The yellow menace does not operate on logic, they only exist to slither in and repossess the country once Obama defaults on the national debt

They're basically the new Jewish Question to the right wing

Hardly new. Yellow Peril hysteria has been a thing since the 19th century.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well yes but for a while they were just sort of what mexicans are to us now, cheap laborers that take our jobs dying to build our railways. Now that they're the biggest economy in the world they're cunning and dangerous, and combine that with the right's laughably poor grasp on how national debt works and you have a lot of people thinking Chairman Mao is going to personally repossess Texas one day or something

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

quote:

9.On or about March 24, 2014 for a period of days leading into April 2016, Defendant
HARRY REID’S hand-picked Director of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Neil
Kornze, a longtime REID aide, at the direction of Defendant HARRY REID ordered and
sent the equivalent of federal storm-troopers to Plaintiff BUNDY’S ranch to seize his and
his family’s land and capture and/or harm his cattle, at the direction of Defendant HARRY
REID.
10. These so called federal agents proceeded to threaten the lives of Defendant BUNDY and his
family at gunpoint, abuse and kill their cattle, including burying bulls in secret mass graves,
and assaulting and tazing various BUNDY family members to force them off the land.
11. For this purpose, mercenaries were also hired to terrorize and harm Defendant BUNDY and
his family.

But if they traced the cows here they may have learned who they sold them to. And that would lead them back home!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Idaho 3% leader paying 0% of his workers comp insurance

The Idaho Statesman posted:

The Idaho State Police has opened a criminal investigation looking at whether Brandon Curtiss failed to turn over rent payments collected on behalf of clients of his property management companies.

And on Wednesday, the Idaho Industrial Commission sued Curtiss and one of his companies. The lawsuit claims Liberty Property Management has not carried workers compensation insurance on its employees since Oct. 1. The commission is asking an Ada County judge for a restraining order shutting the company down until it obtains the required insurance and for a civil penalty of $25 per day, which totaled $5,625 as of Thursday.

Guess how many times he's declared bankruptcy!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts has issued a correction as of 02:40 on May 13, 2016

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Well yeah I mean taxes = theft

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
https://twitter.com/cadria04/status/730968563163402240

Yes it's real.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

:wtc:

I mean i've made jokes about people like him never actually having met a black man before but I never thought it was literally true

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

the right's laughably poor grasp on how national debt works

This phenomenon is hardly party-specific. Everyone seems to think the debt is something the Chinese will just show up and demand one day and that deficits are inherently bad

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

wow

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Hell Japanophobia was only what, 30, 25 years ago?.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

theflyingorc posted:

This phenomenon is hardly party-specific. Everyone seems to think the debt is something the Chinese will just show up and demand one day and that deficits are inherently bad

It's Dunning-Kruger. People get a basic understanding of microeconomics and how to balance their own checkbook and then think that's how all economics works. And that people who disagree are obviously stupid. No need for further education.