Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

You call being made a mod dodging a bullet?

E: also they need to implement blocking :q:

i have directorbot blocked on my pc so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i have directorbot blocked on my pc so :shrug:

So pidgin is full of poo poo?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

NGL I would have enjoyed just watching deadtear in the illum ecosystem just for a week.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I should try this with my gliders and see if they like it

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

ullerrm posted:

Oh, you sweet summer child. I can't wait to see your reaction to Gorion.

(FYI, some guy from TFR gave everyone in here ponytars once. And then another guy gave everyone in here duck avatars. Vyst alone has had 50+ avatar changes. Between the avatars and the Redditors spending money to post here, the Eve threads have probably paid for at least one year of college for Lowtax's kids.)

hey, if you don't mind disclosing, what alliance/corp are you in in-game? sir, i enjoyed your fittings alot.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Altran posted:

hey, if you don't mind disclosing, what alliance/corp are you in in-game? sir, i enjoyed your fittings alot.

:ullerrm: is the head maharaja of fitting for the Imperium.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

ullerrm posted:

Oh, you sweet summer child. I can't wait to see your reaction to Gorion.

(FYI, some guy from TFR gave everyone in here ponytars once. And then another guy gave everyone in here duck avatars. Vyst alone has had 50+ avatar changes. Between the avatars and the Redditors spending money to post here, the Eve threads have probably paid for at least one year of college for Lowtax's kids.)

He doesn't seem to have poo poo on :eonwe:

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=eonwe
https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=vyst

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

ScreamingLlama posted:

neener neener you lost deklein

useless fuckholes the lot of you

at least anti-gankers are trying, goons aren't doing poo poo because mittens is too busy having a mental breakdown

We killed a super the other day.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Say goodbye to Groon
For the triple offenses of being completely useless, being terrible posters and generally just a collection of ***gots Groon as been kicked from the alliance and their standings have been dropped. Any Groon who meet our recruitment requirements are welcome to apply to Goonfleet. To the rest, take care!

We have no intention of removing any of the OTHER non-goon corps at this time. We're also finalizing our plan for restructuring and you should have some information any day. Enjoy the Groon hunt, if you can find any. This mistake has been rectified.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

OWLS! posted:

Say goodbye to Groon
For the triple offenses of being completely useless, being terrible posters and generally just a collection of ***gots Groon as been kicked from the alliance and their standings have been dropped. Any Groon who meet our recruitment requirements are welcome to apply to Goonfleet. To the rest, take care!

We have no intention of removing any of the OTHER non-goon corps at this time. We're also finalizing our plan for restructuring and you should have some information any day. Enjoy the Groon hunt, if you can find any. This mistake has been rectified.

Anyone remember VIDEO

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

OWLS! posted:

Say goodbye to Groon

RIP

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

feedmegin posted:

Anyone remember VIDEO

Yeah, Sesfan calling them out and booting them mid-SotG was harsh and hilarious

e: how effective would it be for me to sit in the middle of Fade with a Falcon and just wait for entosis notifications and try to drive-by jam stuff? Is it a losing prospect, or would delaying an entosis attack by 20-30m help us actually respond to reinforcement attempts instead of just showing up to timers?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Goatman Sacks posted:

e: how effective would it be for me to sit in the middle of Fade with a Falcon and just wait for entosis notifications and try to drive-by jam stuff? Is it a losing prospect, or would delaying an entosis attack by 20-30m help us actually respond to reinforcement attempts instead of just showing up to timers?

Even if we don't wind up winning the system, anything that makes it more frustrating for the hackers is a plus.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Goatman Sacks posted:

i think there'd be more fun in BLOPsing horde guys, lots of them aren't that good and do dumb poo poo

but i mean I don't think GSF really ever wants to fight the vulture menace, and until that happens the war isn't going well

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

i think there'd be more fun in BLOPsing horde guys, lots of them aren't that good and do dumb poo poo

but i mean I don't think GSF really ever wants to fight the vulture menace, and until that happens the war isn't going well

what

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

OWLS! posted:

Say goodbye to Groon

These offenses haven't changed since groon got kicked :getin:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

he wants us to commit 1 billion isk non-sneaky ships to do the same job so PL can drop them

fun story, yesterday I was evacing a guy from YA0, and a few minutes after his carrier docked in DO6H, my ibis was popped by an NC. rapier. He undocks in a curse and starts fighting it - and gets dropped by 3 carriers. Point is he was kinda dumb. Got him home though!

Goatman Sacks fucked around with this message at 17:35 on May 12, 2016

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Goatman Sacks posted:

he wants us to commit 1 billion isk non-sneaky ships to do the same job so PL can drop them

He means do Blackops camps against them. I've been doing it to Theta and it's been a blast: https://zkillboard.com/character/741718438/ People ratting and mining with hostiles in local was a thing I thought the game outgrew but apparently not.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

YouTuber posted:

He means do Blackops camps against them. I've been doing it to Theta and it's been a blast: https://zkillboard.com/character/741718438/ People ratting and mining with hostiles in local was a thing I thought the game outgrew but apparently not.

We have been and it's been highly successful. Except on the weekends where we hotdrop in Deklein (which is also highly sucessful).

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
You can check my losses to see when I get drunk and try to brawl someone and die like a boss while blopsing

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

YouTuber posted:

you managed to gank the cheap t1 ships that were designed specifically to be worth using to rat and mine with hostiles in system?

frankly, it's a little shameful you ganked so few

next thing you know you'll be making reddit threads about ganking one of my cyno ships

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

evilweasel posted:

you managed to gank the cheap t1 ships that were designed specifically to be worth using to rat and mine with hostiles in system?

next thing you know you'll be making reddit threads about ganking one of my cyno ships

so stupid already replaced i mined all the minerals myself so the ship was free so stupid
ALREADY
REPLACED.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

evilweasel posted:

ganking one of my cyno ships

Never forget Harry Forever :unsmith:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
didn't want those disposable ratters anyway

not winning/killing fast enough

or is that the joke? how many levels of irony do we have to get through here?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

didn't want those disposable ratters anyway

not winning/killing fast enough

or is that the joke? how many levels of irony do we have to get through here?

guys it's all part of the plan just settle down and btw please watch my stream

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
they..they're billed as "go raise our adms and you'll probably die who cares" what is wrong with you retards

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
Those dank myrm kills, yo

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
yes lets have a who cares the least debate for the next two pages please

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

they..they're billed as "go raise our adms and you'll probably die who cares" what is wrong with you retards

You're trying to use logic with Salastil...

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
ill start, i dont even care about this thread at all :smuggo:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

YouTuber posted:

so stupid already replaced i mined all the minerals myself so the ship was free so stupid
ALREADY
REPLACED.

you gotta rat and mine to secure the systems, using cheap ships to do it so it gets done >>> docking up at a cloaked alt in local so your alt gets the adm to 0

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Those myrms are probably the biggest thing they've killed in months, can you blame them for getting overexcited?

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
gee whiz clavius (vagiclus whatever) you sure showed me by hitting me with that bad avatar. Do you like this one better? I saw it somewhere and thought it would be a funny user picture.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Blazing Zero posted:

ill start, i dont even care about this thread at all :smuggo:

Your insistence to inject your opinion in it seems to indicate otherwise.

Unless :thejoke:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

YouTuber posted:

ALREADY
REPLACED.

Nah they're designed to pay the cost off with Plat insurance after like 1-2 ticks, that's the gimmick

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

evilweasel posted:

OR your t1 hauler with some isoto... never mind

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

yes lets have a who cares the least debate for the next two pages please

:agreed:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Syndic Thrass posted:

OR your t1 hauler with some isoto... never mind

no that was literally a cyno ship, it had a cyno and was filled with ozone :v:

i just generally used t1 haulers as cyno ships in our space so i didn't have to remember to reload them

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

gee whiz clavius (vagiclus whatever) you sure showed me by hitting me with that bad avatar. Do you like this one better? I saw it somewhere and thought it would be a funny user picture.

cravius got bad avatared at the same time you did though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Syndic Thrass posted:

Nah they're designed to pay the cost off with Plat insurance after like 1-2 ticks, that's the gimmick

I don't care about isk value of kills. I've killed everything in game up to Titans multiple times. Our group has managed to make 2 people quit karmafleet already and one is probably is suspended/banned for threatening to ddos one of our dudes.

• Locked thread