Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

mikha might be one of the worst maps i've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The worst map is still inferno.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I have volume bound to the right side of my mouse so I can mute and unmute easily.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 minutes!
we were at long pit/doors area 2v4 disadvantage and i hear a guy rush behind us and prop myself behind the door.
"HES HERE" I say "DONT PUSH PAST PIT"
[translated from the incoherent Simlish that is Portuguese]"He's here where? what are you talking about?"
"HES HERE GODDAMNIT I HEARD HIM"(I flick my mouse wildly at the door for dead teammates)
"What did you hear we heard nothing"
More than out of a tactical desicion rather to shut them up I walk in front of the door and shoot at the guy
"Whoah hand over those hacks boludo"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
also they tried to kick me at the start for opting to try a ninja rather than face 3 guys with a usp no kevlar, and most puzzling of all, smoking cat, but when i ended up getting 2 clutches and topfragging with 30 by the end of the game they say "you're forgiven"

we lost btw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

we were at long pit/doors area 2v4 disadvantage and i hear a guy rush behind us and prop myself behind the door.
"HES HERE" I say "DONT PUSH PAST PIT"
[translated from the incoherent Simlish that is Portuguese]"He's here where? what are you talking about?"
"HES HERE GODDAMNIT I HEARD HIM"(I flick my mouse wildly at the door for dead teammates)
"What did you hear we heard nothing"
More than out of a tactical desicion rather to shut them up I walk in front of the door and shoot at the guy
"Whoah hand over those hacks boludo"

i love reading your cs stories because i always learn a new spanish insult

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
I picked up a used 144Hz G-Sync monitor and goddamn I feel like a Matrix ninja now. Very first round, loaded up casual and bunny hopped all over dust2 Tec9 headshotting dudes. I routinely get kick votes and VAC threats. Seriously, I don't think I've experienced a bigger new hardware->better gaming transition since I installed my first discreet GPU.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Hey, returning CS:Source player here, just picked up GO.

Question - Why are people in casual games always asking for someone to eat their butts, or offering to eat butt, or just bringing up the idea of homosexual butt eating? This happens nearly 60% of the time.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Why do people have sex? Because it's fun.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Question - Why are people in casual games always asking for someone to eat their butts, or offering to eat butt, or just bringing up the idea of homosexual butt eating? This happens nearly 60% of the time.

That butt isn't going to eat itself young man

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I've been eating rear end for years, but that poo poo is becoming mainstream enough to get into memes. Then when you have a player base of 13 year olds latching onto the latest and dankest of the memes, well there you go.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
just picked this up today and I suck dick at it, the really punishing bullet spread is hard to get used to. I did finally manage to win my first gun game though. The SAW always gives me trouble, my god what a dogshit weapon. I feel that the OP is very accurate in its description of the LMG weapons.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i was also doing all the popular but gross sex stuff before it even became a meme

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Liu posted:

just picked this up today and I suck dick at it, the really punishing bullet spread is hard to get used to. I did finally manage to win my first gun game though. The SAW always gives me trouble, my god what a dogshit weapon. I feel that the OP is very accurate in its description of the LMG weapons.

i yearn for the disappointment in lius voice when we lose a match we couldnt possibly lose

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Up Circle posted:

i yearn for the disappointment in lius voice when we lose a match we couldnt possibly lose

what name did you use in dow 2? i don't recall up circle.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Liu posted:

Because they are really bad

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

People always underestimate the negev. If you can figure out how far to pull it down people will repeek into the spray a lot and then you mow them down with your negev without ever letting go of m1.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The power of negev training is that while you are shooting you are invulnerable in the front

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Liu posted:

what name did you use in dow 2? i don't recall up circle.

marry me miki berenyi

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Spiros posted:

The power of negev training is that while you are shooting you are invulnerable in the front

Wisdom

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Which is more acceptable in CS:Go - Male on male rear end eating or The Negev

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Which is more acceptable in CS:Go - Male on male rear end eating or The Negev

This is a dumb question, as the negev is always acceptable

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Is there any comprehensive run down of the differences between Source and GO?

My feelings are that GO is a smoother game, but Source was crisper

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Negev is really good it's just way too loving expensive to buy in a serious match. The M249 is the one that is garbage, the recoil is retarded and the firing rate is UMP tier.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Negev is good but the Price / Movespeed makes it totally worthless

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

that Adren clutch D:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
The Negev is the "We are winning 13-1 in he 15th round and I have almost max money" buy. The game is in the bag.

Ignore this advice if you are a member of Liquid.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Hey.

mcvey.

gently caress the Penguins.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kuros posted:

The Negev is the "We are winning 13-1 in he 15th round and I have almost max money" buy. The game is in the bag.

Ignore this advice if you are a member of Liquid.

Hey i mean elige got a double with it so its not entirelly his fault

Caralad
Aug 13, 2007

Clanker loooves garbage
So I think after not playing CS since probably source for years I want to get back into it. If someone from the steam goon group can throw me an invite it would be appreciated. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Caralad

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

Remember to buy a decoy if you buy a negev.

5 negevs and five decoys B rush at match point. Classic.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
I've never run into this before, but I was in a lobby with a friend and it said [unknown] joined. It was a rubber ducky avatar and the player's name was Chicken. We both checked recent players and neither of us have played with the person before. How'd this happen?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://youtu.be/vHz0LKRzshw

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bloodplay it again posted:

I've never run into this before, but I was in a lobby with a friend and it said [unknown] joined. It was a rubber ducky avatar and the player's name was Chicken. We both checked recent players and neither of us have played with the person before. How'd this happen?

set your match type to private. it could help, but it won't stop the chiken

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
when chiken joins your lobby it is customary to scream in the clunkiest accent possible "Chiken get the fak out"

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

I'm starting to run into more children blatantly hacking in community 5v5s. I went months never seeing a single one, but in the past month I've had two people on my team who admit they are hacking while aim locking and tracing people through walls.

Then there was the kid like two months ago who said he only had "anti-hacks" and toggled on when we were losing. He was convinced that he wouldn't be banned because they were only "anti-hacks" (he kept repeating this phrase). Both teams reported him and he was banned the next day.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

ArfJason posted:

when chiken joins your lobby it is customary to scream in the clunkiest accent possible "Chiken get the fak out"

I've seen Chiken before, but this was the impostor Chicken. I just read about how to join random lobbies.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUGLiivG1A

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
Kodi's voice reminds me (at times) of Alex Karpovsky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
My favorite part of that is after account #5 he goes "you're just linking random accounts how do you know thats me!"
"they're all playing off of the same PC AND THE NAME ON ALL OF THEM IS CODY CAMPBELL"

god bless spangler