Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
I like Gun Metal Gray for the various bank jobs. Also, Ode to Greed and Donacdum are fun songs for any heist.

What classic heists do you guys think are gonna be next? We've still got Panic Room, Heat Street, Diamond Heist, Green Bridge, and No Mercy (maybe they'll add that one as this year's Halloween heist?). I'm kind of hoping for Heat Street and Green Bridge because I want some of my regular PD2 heisting buddies to know the pain of those two jobs.

The other night while I was playing with some friends, we were kind of wishlisting things we want to see in the game, and all of us liked the idea of a driving escape, where one person drives the vehicle and all 3 other players can lean out and shoot pursuers. Something like the escape part of Goat Heist day 2, but with more chase music and explosions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

beats for junkies posted:

I'm kind of hoping for Heat Street because I want some of my regular PD2 heisting buddies to know the pain

I'm almost certain that Heat Street, if they do port it over, will be underwhelming, even disregarding the upcoming skill changes. Dodge builds alone would presumably trivialize most of the heist. It'd basically be a HoxBreak 1, except without the need to wait on the truck.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

I'm hoping for panic room with an absurdly high cop spawn rate and aggression.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed

LuciferMorningstar posted:

I'm almost certain that Heat Street, if they do port it over, will be underwhelming, even disregarding the upcoming skill changes. Dodge builds alone would presumably trivialize most of the heist. It'd basically be a HoxBreak 1, except without the need to wait on the truck.

That's true, and I hadn't thought about that. But Matt and Giant probably aren't any faster or more responsive than they were in the first game. I want my crew to know why I hate Matt so much.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 07:41 on May 12, 2016

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

watho posted:

I'm hoping for panic room with an absurdly high cop spawn rate and aggression.

Tangential, but IMO, one of the best things Overkill could do at this point is make an attempt to overhaul cop AI and spawn rates. I don't really want cops that do more damage or have more health. That would be tedious, I think. I'd much rather there just be more of them and/or they act a little smarter.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?

BillmasterCozb posted:

It isn't Infinite Ammo

FYI all the Le Castlevania songs will get Content ID matched and monetized if you post a video on Youtube with them.

Also, Vox, I found a few places where I got stuck and had to quit or go into custody:

Watchdogs day 1: I was behind the drillable gate when it swung open and I got stuck behind it.

Beneath the Mountain - one of the SUVs parked right against the wall on a slope going down - I jumped into the space between the SUV and the wall, thinking I could hide in it, but I got stuck.

Pls report these if you can thx

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

clockworkjoe posted:

FYI all the Le Castlevania songs will get Content ID matched and monetized if you post a video on Youtube with them.

Also, Vox, I found a few places where I got stuck and had to quit or go into custody:

Watchdogs day 1: I was behind the drillable gate when it swung open and I got stuck behind it.

Beneath the Mountain - one of the SUVs parked right against the wall on a slope going down - I jumped into the space between the SUV and the wall, thinking I could hide in it, but I got stuck.

Pls report these if you can thx

I think the Beneath the Mountain one is already reported- I'll test the watchdogs one and report it when I get a group together to do so.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

BillmasterCozb posted:

It isn't Infinite Ammo

That's a funny way of spelling Evil Eye.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Skunkrocker posted:

That's a funny way of spelling Evil Eye.

That's a weird way of spelling "the rear end n Titties mashup of Hot Pursuit"

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

watho posted:

Link

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLgGVZ55gYc

you're welcome

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

watho posted:

gently caress it, you win, can't argue with that logic. I like the other mashup Maria did more, with Ho Ho Ho mixed with that weird techno song that sampled Great British Bake Off and Sexy and I Know It.

Also the instrumental version of Donacdum, which hopefully someone will make a better version of that which doesn't suck.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Skunkrocker posted:

Also the instrumental version of Donacdum, which hopefully someone will make a better version of that which doesn't suck.

HIGH QUALITY RIPS

:suicide:

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Sydney's out.

Anarchist Perk deck is grinder for armor. :swoon:
You trade health for more armor, and you constantly regen armor in combat, but never have a armor refil when you're not being shot at. The last perk gives you armor back for damage dealt.

EDIT: Iggy Pop references?!? :barf:

Legit Businessman fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 12, 2016

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
So the Anarchist perk deck is Grinder but with armor? Sounds cool.

e;fb

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
They reduced Shotgun Impact to +15% and boosted the base damage on shotguns!

quote:

• GSPS 12G, Locomotive 12G, Reinfeld 880 and Raven Shotguns have had their damage increased from 59 to 90
  • Izhma 12G, Steakout 12G and Street Sweeper Shotguns have had their damage increased from 33 to 42
  • Judge, Mosconi and Joceline Shotguns have had their damage increased from 145 to 155.
  • M1014 and Predator 12G Shotguns have had their damage increased from 40 to 55.

Also Dragon's Breath rounds now burn things 100% of the time.

VVV Patch notes don't say anything about 000, but who knows. VVV

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 17:35 on May 12, 2016

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

John Murdoch posted:

They reduced Shotgun Impact to +15% and boosted the base damage on shotguns!

Is that in addition to having 000 buck be a straight upgrade for shotguns, too?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Newest berserker deck?

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

jfc

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
She seems to be very friendly for a punk judging by what little I'm hearing right now. Does she yell even less than Clover?!

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Drewjitsu posted:

Is that in addition to having 000 buck be a straight upgrade for shotguns, too?

It sure is. I can take the Shark Teeth nozzle off my 1014 now... which is good, because I need the concealment all of a sudden. :v:

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Lol why did they buff the Loco's damage too. I'm pretty sure this makes the Loco way more powerful than it's ever been.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

HIGH QUALITY RIPS

:suicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS31dkUfuLM

http://forums.lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=15618 you are welcome

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

This is also an acceptable answer.

CRIME DAD

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
So what's the verdict on the deck and weapons? Pick Sydney up now or wait for a sale?

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
new patch up: http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/840297192194474068

Uppers and Swan Song no longer work apparently - too good to last obviously.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Can we at least all agree that Where's The Van is the best song to ironically like and own yourself by putting it on your playlist and it comes up for every endurance run

this unironically

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Oh now that overwatch beta is done i might actually try out the new skill beta here in the next two weeks, hows it been?

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

quote:

•Bulldozers are now 60% less affected by critical damage and weakpoint hits

Anybody got context on this? They didn't actually just reduce the dozer face-loving multiplier by 60%, did they?

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

It's what it sounds like.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

And people complained about the hair.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Bad news, Vox

quote:

Jewelry Store

Removed a plate with a cake that was floating in the air

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
There's apparently a bug with the new perk deck that is causing it to proc instantly and continuously, making the player immortal. I don't know the details- it may require a suit build.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Bad news, Vox

I was the one that reported it, actually. Ah well, goodbye Wizard Cake. Hopefully they'll also tackle a couple other floating props I mentioned.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 21:45 on May 12, 2016

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
How's the new gun? Anything cool or is it Yet Another AR

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I was really hoping it was a LMG

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
its an LMG disguised as an assault rifle, the best kind of LMG

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Its more like a very fat uzi. Its accuracy is total poo poo because its made to spit high DPS.

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
It falls between an AR and LMG. Fun to shoot, looks good, kills cops well.

I've been getting really severe stuttering while playing the beta. Anyone?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Let's have some steam forum comments!

quote:

stop loving making updates
slow it down

quote:

It's crashing as soon as it opens. After the update, u guys hosed the game indeed. I guess I will no longer play it unless u fix the problem.

quote:

Why the fck u force me to download a crap DLC that i wont even buy?? I have plenty sure the bug fixes and skills tree changes wont consume all that space!

quote:

Stay mad payday community. Your tears fuel me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Dr Cheeto posted:

I was really hoping it was a LMG

I haven't actually used it in a heist but from dicking around with it in the safehouse it basically solves the issue light ARs have where they have small magazines by giving it a loving Beta C-Mag.