Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

vyst posted:

unperson

Hey that's nice. I get to be an unperson AND "worse than xenuria" as well. at any rate none of this is fun anymore so adieu -- I'm going to go post on SAS or AI or something and just put the game out of my mind. Following my own advice, I'll do so quietly. Be easy, goonfriends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Please friends. Enjoy this game.

All is right with the world.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I really like staring at this game.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!
it has gotten very pretty over the last couple of years. I think the sense of scale had a boost when they did some camera work in... 2009?

I can't wait to see a big fight around an XL citadel. XXL would be cooler but lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

Nothing, what's a Paco with you?! :downs:

:mad:

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS
I am a j4g.

Also fc where is the fleet.
Fc wheres that titan you wanted us to jump through
Fc is my destroyer srp'd for this blops mission?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I am going around the Forge for ore processing skills :) I just trained up Noctis flying abilities!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I think the last time I had a VideoGames moment was when I saw my first Titan as I didn't think they really existed. Even now when I bridge off one, I still think "man, I want to fly one of those". I didn't even know that the Erebus had spinning wheels at its base

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

"man, I want to fly one of those".

Nah bro, nah

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Despera posted:

Nah bro, nah

you're right of course. I have a carrier somewhere that I'd quite like to actually fly one day but that day isn't today

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
So I was in a small fleet having some fun. The fleet then went to low sec which is where fun fleets go to die. Half an hour in low sec warping to sites I got bored and decided to suicide myself by going in a straight line from Kinakka to O1Y-ED in a Dictor.

The Eve gods being cruel I of course survived the whole trip and arrived safe :v:

Also Xenuria is docked in our citadel so we might as well burn it down and build a new one now.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 12, 2016

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Zephyrine posted:

Also Xenuria is docked in our citadel so we might as well burn it down and build a new one now.

how could you let this happen

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Fix Lag posted:

how could you let this happen

Some director let him in and then reset him. That way if Xenuria undocks. Said director can paste him with the citadels flak guns since there will be no tethering.

Xenuria being Xenuria he just decided to nest in our citadel instead because the undock button is just there for decoration.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I think he asked, or it wasn't set up right and he asked if he could use the guns

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS

Zephyrine posted:

So I was in a small fleet having some fun. The fleet then went to low sec which is where fun fleets go to die. Half an hour in low sec warping to sites I got bored and decided to suicide myself by going in a straight line from Kinakka to O1Y-ED in a Dictor.

The Eve gods being cruel I of course survived the whole trip and arrived safe :v:

I've been on a lot of fleets like these. Wow i'm bored, wonder how far east i can make it in this destroyer.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

You can't just plant a Xenuria in our citadel. This is our home. This is some Geneva convention levels of violation.

Phosphene posted:

I've been on a lot of fleets like these. Wow i'm bored, wonder how far east i can make it in this destroyer.

It's my fault for undocking in a fleet smaller than 30. With 30 people the mood tends to gravitate the fleet to either Valhalla or Home when things start to get dull.

Edit:

Chachi Dawnfire > *moonwalk* whew

(Warps to a gate at zero. 70 AU away in a barge)

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53940671/

Not the same fleet mind you.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 12, 2016

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

you're right of course. I have a carrier somewhere that I'd quite like to actually fly one day but that day isn't today

Carriers are actually useful, and half of eve wont come by to blow yours up.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

You can't just plant a Xenuria in our citadel. This is our home. This is some Geneva convention levels of violation.

Weaponized autism.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
so was that just Paco's schtick or is he really online cancer

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Jazzzzz posted:

Is there a difference?

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Jazzzzz posted:

That's how he actually is all the time.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

Some director let him in and then reset him. That way if Xenuria undocks. Said director can paste him with the citadels flak guns since there will be no tethering.

Xenuria being Xenuria he just decided to nest in our citadel instead because the undock button is just there for decoration.

He's your cancer now.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

odds are this director didn't know he can't scram xenuria with the citidel

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

What are you trying hopelessly to post? Or is the cosmic internet force doing us a favor and sparing us the bad posting?

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
defo the second

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

xilni posted:

What are you trying hopelessly to post? Or is the cosmic internet force doing us a favor and sparing us the bad posting?

posting cargo cult

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

He thinks he's the caliber poster that can get away with cuteposting as if it's some kind of pseudo-qualifier for us thinking he's worth policing this thread.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
please be nice, I just found some gifs that made me laugh and wanted to share with you all. :ohdear:

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Altran posted:

please be nice, I just found some gifs that made me laugh and wanted to share with you all. :ohdear:

I believe deadtear fiercely monopolizes the cute gif posting thing, he'll cut you

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4j34zi/stunt_flores_joins_the_good_guys/

How did he leave gsf the first time around? I only know him by his stratios gimmick.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

SperginMcBadposter posted:

How did he leave gsf the first time around? I only know him by his stratios gimmick.

I thought he was never in GSF and his thing was ganking goons.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

SperginMcBadposter posted:

He was thrown out for spying for PASTA/PIZZA whatever the gently caress they were called in Delve pre-fountain war.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
stunt flores is the best stratio pilot i know

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

evilweasel posted:

I thought he was never in GSF and his thing was ganking goons.

He was for a few months in 2013 http://evewho.com/pilot/Stunt+Flores

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

If I had to guess, he probably just liked Love Squad better at the time and went back.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

CommonShore posted:

He was thrown out for spying for PASTA/PIZZA whatever the gently caress they were called in Delve pre-fountain war.

This was it. He griped about it (being falsely accused) in the EVE thread at the time, even.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

evilweasel posted:

If I had to guess, he probably just liked Love Squad better at the time and went back.

Nope. I basically got to see him get thrown out, in real time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3548888&userid=170468

Yeah, there ya go.

• Locked thread