Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
While I don't mind the way that Vaughn went out, I was really expecting thing to go in a different direction since the very beginning. I figured his constant usage of his own product was going to have had a profound effect on him. Like I thought that he was becoming more mentally/emotionally unstable because of his constant consumption of Max Rager and then Super Max. I thought the first time Liv or Major hulked out on him and tried to put him in his place he was going to turn out to be some Wesker-style ultra zombie.

Then I was also thinking that Rita went feral as soon as she started eating Vaughn's brain because it was like getting a dose of Super Max.

Which brings me to another speculation: What if it's possible that Super Max zombies can survive headshots? If this is an ability that comes on the table, it also means that Drake, could survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Medullah posted:

Peyton wasn't going anywhere, hot girls very rarely get instantly taken off a show. If people don't like their attitudes they change the character rather than dump em. :)

And I think Liv's family assuming she was in shock and dying her hair in a flip out moment after surviving a mass murder isn't that unrealistic.

I actually think Liv is hotter than Peyton when she isn't actually a zombie.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
I'm not really dissapointed that Drake died at all. I am dissapointed that he was the driving force behind the plot and why Liv was going to save them when there are like 20 other zombies that Major kidnapped. I think it's probably because of "CW reasons" that it had to have a really romantic focus. I feel like they really over emphasized how much Liv cares about this guy she slept with a couple times and knew nothing about. She was only with him because she can only be with a zombie and Blaine isn't exactly a great first pick.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TMMadman posted:

Aly has some fairly impressive assets that she brings to the table.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Aquasnake posted:

I'm not really dissapointed that Drake died at all. I am dissapointed that he was the driving force behind the plot and why Liv was going to save them when there are like 20 other zombies that Major kidnapped. I think it's probably because of "CW reasons" that it had to have a really romantic focus. I feel like they really over emphasized how much Liv cares about this guy she slept with a couple times and knew nothing about. She was only with him because she can only be with a zombie and Blaine isn't exactly a great first pick.

Take that back. Blaine is an awesome pick.

Yeah, sure, he's a sociopath who runs/ran a murderous criminal empire, but can you imagine the amount of hilarious banter we'd get if Blaine hooked up with Liv?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Aquasnake posted:

It seems reasonable to me that Liv would be motivated and upset that her boyfriend was a prisoner and in danger of dying, especially since she had no idea Major was the Chaos Killer or that that whole mess had to do with Max Rager until after she had already beat up a few mob guys looking for Drake.

I mean, the fact that she was more motivated by the guy she knew and cared about than the dozens that were strangers who she only found out were in play after she had already set to saving Drake just seems totally fine to me.

But even if Drake wasn't involved Liv was already on the whole Max Rager thing anyway so I'm guessing she still would have cared about the lab full of captives. And if not Major certainly would have since he went through so much effort not to kill them.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Rhyno posted:

Her cameo on Masters of Sex was a revelation

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Crunk Abortion posted:

Her cameo on Masters of Sex was a revelation

That was Rose McIver (Liv), with a substantial role on Masters of Sex in the first season, rather than Aly Michalka (Peyton).

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Is it weird that I think Liv is hotter than Peyton as a zombie?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Liv isn't hot.

She's adorable.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Apprentice Dick posted:

Is it weird that I think Liv is hotter than Peyton as a zombie?

I sure hope not. :hfive:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Rhyno posted:

Liv isn't hot.

She's adorable.

You need to rewatch that real housewife episode (aside from that I totally agree).

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Snak posted:

While I don't mind the way that Vaughn went out, I was really expecting thing to go in a different direction since the very beginning. I figured his constant usage of his own product was going to have had a profound effect on him. Like I thought that he was becoming more mentally/emotionally unstable because of his constant consumption of Max Rager and then Super Max.

That's definitely the implication. He was always a bastard, but he definitely got more manic and less restrained when he began drinking Super Max. Then he started raging out on Major, making really stupid decisions like messing around with the control panel that let out that zombie that turned Rita, and constantly saying crazy poo poo. It seems like the product totally destroyed his impulse control.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JT Smiley posted:

You need to rewatch that real housewife episode (aside from that I totally agree).

Rose McIver is hot as balls. But Olivia Moore is just friggin adorable. Look up that gif of her dancing again! Look how cute her bum is!

Debonhare
Jan 15, 2004
I like rice.
So I am just a little giddy that the newest Diablo 3 patch introduced a rare spawning monster named "Ravi Lilywhite, Passionate Player" who upon death, drops a Liv Moore zombie pet for the player.

Debonhare fucked around with this message at 23:06 on May 1, 2016

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Debonhare posted:

So I am just a little giddy that the newest Diablo 3 patch introduced a rare spawning monster named "Ravi Lilywhite, Passionate Player" who upon death, drops a Liv Moore zombie pet for the player.

Should spawn an Arf Vader, a Witch Doctor dog summon with healing abilities.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Liv's dead boyfriend was just on Flash...as a zombie. Of course they called him izombie.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

GreenNight posted:

Liv's dead boyfriend was just on Flash...as a zombie. Of course they called him izombie.

Hahaha dammit sign of my old age, I saw him and said "good lord he's got the same stupid haircut as the dude on iZombie, drat kids these days with their unoriginal looks"

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

GreenNight posted:

Ok, that's why he was familiar. My problem with the flash is that I can't for the life of me remember all the metahumans of the week. So they are all "OH NO! THIS GUY IS BACK!" And I'm just sitting there hoping they explain who it is to whoever in the group is new because I don't remember.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Oh poo poo. Totally never clicked for me that they were the same person.

Must have completely glossed over the iZombie joke.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

GreenNight posted:

I wasn't sure if that was him, or if I just can't tell white people apart.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Rhyno posted:

At one point, Blaine remarks that she looks like "teenagers designed her in a lab," and that's exactly how I feel about that actress. Like, uncannily attractive.

Rose McIver is obviously in the 99th-percentile of attractiveness. But Aly Michalka is most likely a hideous crone, employing powerful magicks to glamour herself into her current appearance.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xealot posted:

At one point, Blaine remarks that she looks like "teenagers designed her in a lab," and that's exactly how I feel about that actress. Like, uncannily attractive.

Rose McIver is obviously in the 99th-percentile of attractiveness. But Aly Michalka is most likely a hideous crone, employing powerful magicks to glamour herself into her current appearance.

Everyone on this show is too pretty to be real.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Xealot posted:

When this show first came on, I couldn't believe they hired Aly Michalka to be the BRUNETTE, CONSERVATIVE best friend who was barely in the show.

This woman was born to be a hot blonde. If Kaley Cuoco. went on some sort of pay-strike over at The Big Bang Theory, they could replace her w/ Aly Michalka w/out there even being a protest once she bent over once or wore a halter top.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

What did Liv say when Ravi asked him to fix them up? "She's a lawyer that looks like a Victoria's Secret model".

drat straight.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dead Snoopy posted:

When this show first came on, I couldn't believe they hired Aly Michalka to be the BRUNETTE, CONSERVATIVE best friend who was barely in the show.

This woman was born to be a hot blonde. If Kaley Cuoco. went on some sort of pay-strike over at The Big Bang Theory, they could replace her w/ Aly Michalka w/out there even being a protest once she bent over once or wore a halter top.

They were going to put a corset on her but couldn't find one tight enough

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

jscolon2.0 posted:

What did Liv say when Ravi asked him to fix them up? "She's a lawyer that looks like a Victoria's Secret model".

drat straight.

I know one of these in real life. Actually was a model (not VS).

It's not fair to the rest of us that some get all the brains and all the looks.

There's a n iZombie joke in there somewhere.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS
See I'm in the minority because I find nothing about blonde aly michalka attractive. At all.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Crunk Abortion posted:

See I'm in the minority because I find nothing about blonde aly michalka attractive. At all.

I don't fully agree with this, but I definitely think she looks better as a brunette.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Rhyno posted:

Everyone on this network is too pretty to be real.

The great thing about the CW is it's just a constant stream of Genetic lottery winners. When my wife and I watched The Vampire Diaries in its prime we laughed because even the extras wandering the background were attractive. Have you seen Donna Smoak on Arrow? :drat:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Chokes McGee posted:

They were going to put a corset on her but couldn't find one tight enough

I really should have watched Phil of the Future back in grade school.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Yea hahaha. Plot moved a ton tonight. The Kristen Bell "cameo" was amazing.

Poor Minor :(

Bouncer guy is totally going to get killed, just like Liv's last boyfriend. Blaine will probably be the one who kills him too, either directly or indirectly :v:

I hadn't read the thread almost all season and this is basically the first post I opened it up to after just watching the last episode 10 minutes ago. So accurate it's almost creepy.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Crunk Abortion posted:

ShakeZula posted:

I don't fully agree with this, but I definitely think she looks better as a brunette.

I too like her better as a brunette. And i'm also in the minority where I think Rose McIver is more attractive then her.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

M_Gargantua posted:

And i'm also in the minority where I think Rose McIver is more attractive then her.

Count me in that 'minority' then :swoon:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They are two incredibly beautiful women with different attributes that make each of them stand out.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
The men are incredibly beautiful too. It's a gorgeous show all over.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Ditto for team rose.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

HopperUK posted:

I would love to snuggle up with Ravi

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HopperUK posted:

Ravi's probably the most handsome man I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of funny but we got a new hire at work not too long ago and she looks a lot like a shorter Aly Michalka. I mentioned this to her and she said that yeah, she gets that a lot.

• Locked thread