Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Super confused about most of that (and prizes are very much a thing of the past for me) but liking that character selection, got a lot of the big characters in very good incarnations from the last few sets so mostly just the Young Avengers, Thunderbolts and New Warriors/unclixed randos that I'm interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

The event has to be a poo poo show if it wants to remain comic accurate.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

Red posted:

Any idea if there'll be an unofficial Heroclix event at GenCon this year?

We'll find out when the Gen-Con event listing goes up on Friday. There were two unofficial events last year, so I have to imagine that number is going to be going up, with no WizKids presence. I'd been planning on running some, myself, but then shifted my plans to hit Origins this year instead of Gen-Con.

And, wow, Civil War month 2. A team battle royale where it's still ranked 1-4 based on KO points. Because nothing says 'team' like having your partner be an opponent who you can't attack.

Torrent fucked around with this message at 17:22 on May 3, 2016

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Torrent posted:

We'll find out when the Gen-Con event listing goes up on Friday. There were two unofficial events last year, so I have to imagine that number is going to be going up, with no WizKids presence. I'd been planning on running some, myself, but then shifted my plans to hit Origins this year instead of Gen-Con.

At the very least, I'm just gonna take enough to play, and see if I can catch some casual games.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I'm shocked that Nitro is nowhere to be found, I figured he'd be a shoe-in.

The structure and prizing of this event is super hosed, especially since the bricks remain as expensive as ever for an OP set. Rather than people paying $17 for a single Battle Royale game, I talked with the shop and players and we've decided to do four months of regular sealed at $30 with a booster of civil war and another of player choice, then a month five constructed using just civil war figures. Sucks that there aren't even enough provided maps to do this for the first few months and we've gotta pitch hit some, or that the WIN isn't structured to setup and record BRs at all.

It also kinda sucks that there's no love shown for judges this time around; I hate saying this cause I feel like I'm being entitled, and while I'm happy to put in time and effort to ensure the players are having a good time, it's nice to get something considering I have to recuse myself from participating.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

'Captain Ironmerica'? That's the best they could come up with?

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Man, I might just completely skip this bullshit. I realize they've got to try new things, but this is just moronic.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Double post, but:

hcrulesteam posted:

maniacclown posted:

Does the underlined portion mean that Cyclops can cause knockback toward himself?
Yes. Cyclops can choose to knock back the character in any direction, including towards himself. Note that the knock back direction must still be a direct path.
HAHAHAHAHA! Yes! They actually let you do it! Holy poo poo, I am SO picking up that Fast Forces if they don't all get snapped up before payday next week! I don't remember the last piece that let you commit such blatant retardery. Just like big money and big prizes, I love it.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

No chase in my UXM brick, which is disappointing after my TMNT GF had no chase.

Is it even worth buying bricks? I was on the fence about Superior Foes. I might as well do the rounds at a few pre-releases and release events, and trade for what I need. :\

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I feel like it's only worth buying bricks if you buy a case and get 2 bricks.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Buy a case at discount (pre-order or FLGS reward discount where applicable) or trade and buy singles. Judging from what the SRs are going for, if you buy a brick and don't get a chase you're SOL. SMWW and WF were both this way.

If you can strike any kind of purchase deal with your FLGS owner to either get lower prices or better odds, it's worth it, but at MSRP I would not get a brick.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I opted for single boosters for WF and it was a poor decision; I could've gotten a CUR and the SRs I wanted, had enough to get a chase and one of the lower rarity primes and still spent less money. Either go straight singles or buy a sealed case, but the latter only if you can get a deal as was said; I'll buy fast forces and started from my local places but even with discounts I can't justify $110-130 for a brick when I could get it for $90ish online.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Do we have a dedicated dice masters thread?

Thanks

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:

numerrik posted:

Do we have a dedicated dice masters thread?

Thanks

Don't think so, go ahead and make one.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Torrent posted:

Unless I'm not using the right search terms, I don't see any clix-related stuff at GenCon. :(

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

So I'm going out to a WKO this Saturday; I've not played in a non-sealed competitive tournament in years, what's good in the current meta? It's before retirement so is Super Skrull/Orange Battery still a viable play? I don't have any KC chases though I could probably borrow one or two.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Colossal Retaliation and Mxyzptlk

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Something like this?

Do you think there's any potential to a Krang/Juston team?

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Something like this?

Do you think there's any potential to a Krang/Juston team?

Mxy doesn't help a Super Skrull as much as he helps some other figures since his take a click thing can't be re-rolled and you're usually picking invincible as his defense.

As for Krang/Juston? I'd say yes and no. Going against a tentpole/OMA you'd do super well, you can deliver an crippling strike as a colossal and do it twice. Against a swarmy team with multiple attackers? Less well, Krang tanks pretty quickly. 2 clicks in he's a 17 with invuln which isn't scaring anyone really. It really depends on what you face. A Nick Fury ID card call in will completely wreck your day.

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008
Krang/Juston will also get completely dunked on by a green battery, since Krang needs free actions to do his fancies.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

The Grammar Aryan posted:

Krang/Juston will also get completely dunked on by a green battery, since Krang needs free actions to do his fancies.

Yeah, Krang/Juston is a much stronger build at Worlds than it is at Regionals, due to retirement knocking out all the free action limiters.

I'm hoping to make the Chicago WKO on Saturday. I need to win me a Surf Batman!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

IIRC, you don't need to win him, you can buy him! It's Hawkman you need to win.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
And he's cheap, too!

Surfin' Batman, the Party Wagon, and Punisher's Van are the ones you can just buy.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Word is that supplies are limited - at least, the venue I'm going to in Maryland has 30 each of Batman and the Turtle Van (no Punisher Van). I don't care about either, but the last WKO event two months ago had ~90 people. I don't get why they wouldn't have more product on hand.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

My buddy came up with this build; at this point we're just slapping together any meta pieces we can think of and hoping for the best I think.

Seems like it has potential; I kind of want to switch the Robot for Atom so I don't get boned if somebody punches Fury, then I can use a better construct than the Bulldozer or add an ID card.

In other news, I had the most frustrating tournament in recent memory tonight when my 50-50 DC/Marvel team of Juggernaut, Black Tom, Captain Cold, and Trickster went 0-3 (technically 1-2 but I had a buy and got trounced in it); every attack made by Juggernaut when running through people missed by 1, even with Perplex. Every. Single. One. The only time he landed a punch was in the third game, after TT Deathstroke had knocked off his helmet and I managed to just pop him in the face, beyond that it's like Cain was daintily tip-toeing around people instead of running them over. For as much as I love Juggernaut, this was real disappointing.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Sanschel posted:

My buddy came up with this build; at this point we're just slapping together any meta pieces we can think of and hoping for the best I think.

Seems like it has potential; I kind of want to switch the Robot for Atom so I don't get boned if somebody punches Fury, then I can use a better construct than the Bulldozer or add an ID card.

Who is Proteus attached to in this build? I ask because he can only be equipped to characters 100 points or less. Nick Fury is too many points for him.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Who is Proteus attached to in this build? I ask because he can only be equipped to characters 100 points or less. Nick Fury is too many points for him.

Apparently nobody since neither of us caught that haha

You can accomplish the same thing with Adara on Fury instead of Proteus, opening up points for Atom, or a better third construct and some ID cards.

Sanschel fucked around with this message at 16:52 on May 11, 2016

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Last week, we had our usual post-set release auction sealed event. Everybody gets a bidding pool of $5, and we go through the a case of the recent set, along with some other boosters one by one, bidding on first pick from it, then second, and so on until everything is gone. Chases and primes go into the prize pool, along with various other good stuff that builds up between releases. You get to keep what figures you win, and then build your team from that.

My wants from this set are low, so I went in just wanting to make a winning team, and focused on buying Marauders. Since they're pretty much all commons, it was easy. I ended up running:

Franklin Richards pog
Vanisher
2x John Greycrow
3x Riptide

This team was just balls-out disgusting. Faced off against SR Beast, R Sabretooth, and someone else in round 1. Round two was Proteus, a Brood, and Riptide. Round three was the World's Finest. There's really no need to do game recaps, since they all boil down to 'and then Riptide massacred them.' I went undefeated, and basically unthreatened. Lost Franklin twice, a Riptide once, and that was it. Marauders are mean!

Sanschel, the team that I was going to take to the WKO (sadly, plans fell through) is:

WoL107 Kyle Rayner w/Decoy construct
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Atom on his retaliation line
Blue Power Battery w/Decoy (Mxy), Net (Kyle), Bulldozer (Atom), Mallet (to be upgraded to other constructs as needed)

Mxy pushes to click 2 immediately (if his die has a 3 or 4, replace a 'Battery hurts itself' roll with that, so he can try for a better die while pushing). Kyle gets turned colossal, and has the option to colossal stamina push down to Ion clicks if need be, but in practice, he's effective enough on those first two clicks with three Blue Perplexes behind him, and the stop click is enough of a deterrent that I don't push him down there. Atom acts as a taxi and another deterrent, and is great at dishing out surprise damage - either Bulldozer knock back, or by Mxy making him smaller (since Colossal Indifference only prevents you from attacking smaller characters).

The only problem that the team has is when it is up against Fury and another solid attacker, and they can manage to knock Kyle to Ion and then finish him off with Fury. There are ways around that, but it can get tricky. In practice games, it's beaten pretty much anything else.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I like that team a lot, I may just push the battery to switch the net for the Spotlight if I see Nick across from me.

Also came up with this, more as a denial team than an alpha strike, and kind of susceptible to alpha strikes itself:

Greed w/Ophidian & Omega Drive
Super Skrull w/Greed Relic
Orange Battery with constructs

Use the battery and Ophidian's Outwit to shut off two things per turn, Skrull does Skrull things, Greed MC's to help the opponent beat himself senseless. Not really fancy but can hopefully stall an opponent long enough for Skrull to take them out one by one.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I got my UXM brick in, too, and pulled an extra Dark Angel and Malice if anyone has Iceman and Sinister or Quicksilver they want to trade 😁

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

I like that team a lot, I may just push the battery to switch the net for the Spotlight if I see Nick across from me.

Also came up with this, more as a denial team than an alpha strike, and kind of susceptible to alpha strikes itself:

Greed w/Ophidian & Omega Drive
Super Skrull w/Greed Relic
Orange Battery with constructs

Use the battery and Ophidian's Outwit to shut off two things per turn, Skrull does Skrull things, Greed MC's to help the opponent beat himself senseless. Not really fancy but can hopefully stall an opponent long enough for Skrull to take them out one by one.

You are completely hosed if you go against a green battery or agent 13 though.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

So I ran Torrent's team, I cocked up a bit and forgot the actual net construct so I had to use the spotlight anyway; it worked out fine because I could use the Axe in lieu of the mallet and upgrade it a little faster.

Round 1 vs UXM Mystique, TW Luthor, full round table. I spent my time dancing Mxy and dropping constructs, he was being a dingus and dancing in the center of the map for no good reason. On turn 4 Mxy was clear, I had four Perplexes at my disposal and both of his figures were just close enough to Pulse Wave both, locking them down so that Atom and Kyle could go plot down next to Luthor. Apparently he thought Kyle was Simon Baz for some reason and had never read Mxy's card so he was taken aback that I could see his figures and damage them. Next turn Kyle and a shrunken Atom got rid of Luthor, while Mystique got another set of tokens. She managed to back herself into a corner where I surrounded her, and from which she couldn't Sidestep without still being adjacent to Kyle, and she didn't last another turn. He never had a chance to call in a single figure.

Round 2 vs Balls of Fury w/Ophidian, Harlequin, Ultron Drone (the one that turns giant), Phoenix Force on Fury & Harlequin. I dropped constructs, he overextended to kill Atom and plopped Ultron next to Fury, so I used Energy Explosion then Support from the battery to mitigate the Mystics I took from Fury. He Sidestepped up and shot Kyle to his stop click, then got TK'd back, so I used some Perplexes to jump forward, Duo attack Fury to death, then Outwit Harlequin's Sidestep. Mxy ran up and tokened her while Kyle cleared and moved back for another Support, and eventually Harlequin moved close enough for Kyle to blast, using Mxy's loaded 2 to ensure her KC roll didn't stick for a win.

Round 3 vs Alpha Sentinel, Spiderbot, Phoenix Force, Iron Man & Superman id cards. This one was tougher; he had Magik on the Sentinel and perpetually chose Colossus so it always had Mystics and Invulnerable. After the first few turns of dancing, he took a shot on Atom and missed, so I had Mxy Pulse Wave to push it and then Atom leapt forward and walloped the Sentinel for 2, KO'd the spiderbot in the process. He opted to clear so i used my three Perplexes to boost Kyle to a 6 damage and zapped it for 4 to stick. He began retreating so I followed, and he made the mistake of generating a 50 point Sentinel to tie me up and then summoning Phoenixbuster Iron Man, who crit missed his attack on Mxy. Kyle made short work of the smaller Sentinel and he spent the rest of the match attempting to outrun me, but when time was called that Sentinel meant I was ahead on points rather than the tie it would've been had he only used the id card. I also won a premium map this round, which was cool because I otherwise wouldn't spend $25 on one of these things, though they are nice.

Round 4 vs Nighthawk Prime, KC Spectre, Mxy, Orange Battery. This match was really determined by the Mxys and my own forgetfulness. He moved Spectre and Mxy off to one side and left Nighthawk by the battery, so I ran my Kyle and Mxy up the other side. He took a shot at Kyle and made it past Shape Change/Super Senses to get me on my stop click, from where I was able to Duo attack to KO Nighthawk after using Mxy's die to force his Shape Change to miss but flubbed the shot on his Mxy. Spectre took another shot and I missed Shape Change, completely forgetting about the Emotion trait on the Battery, knocking Kyle to last click. He shut off Running Shot and moved up his Mxy, and I could only just add a die to mine, a 1. This was good in that he could only manage to hit Kyle with Mxy if he rolled a crit hit, since I could turn anything other than that into a miss. Unfortunately, he opted to roll for his Mxy and got a 6, so there was virtually nothing I could except hope that he royally flubbed the shot when it came. Sadly he didn't, so I was left with a lone Mxy to fend off his counterpart and Mxy. Through creative use of pulse wave, the Bulldozer construct, and Barrier from my 14 square Battery, and the fact that Spectre had used Colossal Stamina to shoot Kyle a few times, I still managed to knock Spectre down to last click before missing a Pulse Wave, letting him escape back to his battery to heal just as time was called.

That team worked like gangbusters, and had I recalled that I could've rerolled that missed Shape Change, that last match may have gone differently, but it was a blast nonetheless and I'm glad to have done as well as I did and get some cool swag. Thanks for the team, Torrent!

I had some figures with me so I was able to trade them for a booster to a Battle Royale. This place seriously needs to get its loving act together with how these are run; at the last WKO they didn't time them, this time they're still not timed and instead of a booster draft, you just use whatever is inside your booster as your team. With UXM. One guy at our table was only just over 200 points, while another was over 400. We were stuck on the indoor Battle Royale map, which sucked for everybody as there's so little improved movement or even flight in this set, except for the guy who pulled SR Iceman, Emma Frost, and C Storm, because what Iceman needs is to be able to KO two figures every turn by getting his damage Perplexed up. I actually slowly managed to whittle away his team and chip at Iceman between Malice, Scrambler, and Stonewall, but when one guy only had Vertigo left, he ran over to Iceman on his Regen clicks and probbed a 1 into a 6, putting him back on top click. At that point any mobility or TK on any of the other teams was gone so we just went until all but Stonewall and Iceman were dead and called it a draw. The guy with Iceman was more interested in KC Hawkman so I nabbed Iceman and some Brood; a happy end to a frustrating 90 minutes.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

Sanschel posted:

That team worked like gangbusters, and had I recalled that I could've rerolled that missed Shape Change, that last match may have gone differently, but it was a blast nonetheless and I'm glad to have done as well as I did and get some cool swag. Thanks for the team, Torrent!

I'm glad that it worked out for you! Forgetting that drat Blue spectrum reroll was something that I kept doing, too. Only finally got it into my head enough to remember during the very last practice session.

Unfortunately, I had to work, and didn't make it up to Chicago for that WKO, but a couple of my friends went, and took first and second. The guy who won was playing another one of my teams; a monstrosity with 7 Ultron drones, Brimstone, White Battery, and 8 ID cards.

Now it's time to refocus towards Origins!

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Mystique Tech was a bit of a surprise coming out of these events, she won in Jersey and Kentucky.

Different note. I'm playing in a game tonight. 600 points, Mutant Massacre. You need to have a non generic X theme. Excalibur, X-force, etc.

I'm taking this as a chance to run some new stuff, looking for advice.

Team 1.

UXM Emma Frost at 85 with her prime on the side
UXM 50 point Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, and Cyclops
Professor X 70 point version
SR Beast at 60
SR Iceman
Scarlet Witch

Team 2

Replace the Witch with Quicksilver.

Team 3

Drop Emma's 5 point trait and the Professor to use both Quicksilver and the Witch.

I'm pretty sure team 3 is "best" but I kinda feel like I may never use that professor and I have used the poo poo out of quicksilver.
Advice or comments or moments where the professor being amazing helped swing the game all welcome.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Morand posted:

Mystique Tech was a bit of a surprise coming out of these events, she won in Jersey and Kentucky.

Different note. I'm playing in a game tonight. 600 points, Mutant Massacre. You need to have a non generic X theme. Excalibur, X-force, etc.

I'm taking this as a chance to run some new stuff, looking for advice.

Team 1.

UXM Emma Frost at 85 with her prime on the side
UXM 50 point Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, and Cyclops
Professor X 70 point version
SR Beast at 60
SR Iceman
Scarlet Witch

Team 2

Replace the Witch with Quicksilver.

Team 3

Drop Emma's 5 point trait and the Professor to use both Quicksilver and the Witch.

I'm pretty sure team 3 is "best" but I kinda feel like I may never use that professor and I have used the poo poo out of quicksilver.
Advice or comments or moments where the professor being amazing helped swing the game all welcome.

So I played a few Battle Royales this past weekend at a WizKids Open thing, and that SR Beast absolutely owns BR maps. He can just walk into a fray and shut everything down. The guy playing him, at one point, managed to stymie like 14 characters at once. If you position him right, he is amazing. Scarlet Witch was kind of a non-factor when I saw her played, and her clixfx thing never really came into play.

In a pre-release event, somebody used Professor X to tie up my Quicksilver. Once you lock on that Mental Lock marker, Prof can really hogtie one character. Having him adjacent to someone who can carry him and has the X-Men keyword worked really well, too.

Going back to my BR, I played in 3, and won the first, getting a Cosmic Daredevil. It was a nailbiter, and I made the mistake of going after an opponent's figure with a Stonewall, and the opponent I was fighting for first KO'd him as time expired. I still pulled it out at 490 to 465. I traded that DD for a KC Hawkman, so that made my day. The other two BRs netted me a Captain Marvel ID and a Sentry ID. I also took home a Scarlet Witch Super Rare and Rare Sunfire.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Morand posted:

What precisely is "Mystique Tech?"

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

ManiacClown posted:

What precisely is "Mystique Tech?"

Multiple Mystiques, all with entities and various batteries. A whole lot of no you can't target me but these ID cards I'm calling in can shoot you

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Morand I say team 1, chances are Quicksilver will get used again, especially with Witch on Avengers teams for Cap's Kooky Quartet.

There were at least three Mystique teams on Saturday, one of which was three of her and something else with ID cards. None of them made it to the top 8 as they all got wiped the instant somebody had a Pulse Wave sitting across from them. The actual top two came down to the Sentinel team I played in round 3, and TW Superman with Parallax and a yellow battery, the latter of which would up taking it due to good Leadership rolls and poor Sentinel dial rolls.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I ended up doing team 2. I am now completely sold on Professor X. He was absolutely clutch in all the games despite technically costing me the win in my last round, he was the MVP with a MC of Dark Phoenix and a big mental lock. Also never going back to this venue again. Out of 12 people 9 were played resources and other guys had loving feats on top of that :barf:

Round 1 against a kid so new I had to explain what action tokens were. Spent most of the game explaining everything. Like all new kids he rushed me and got picked apart. Nothing much to report.

Round 2 versus one of the dumb teams

Ultimates Magneto
House of M Magento with Fortitude
Xorn Magneto with Trick Shot
New cheap 50 point Magneto
Phoenix Force with I forget what shards.

I won map and chose the prison map because gently caress your TK. He moved down and I lost Beast. Professor X tossed a mental lock on the ultimate magneto to take away his imperv and quicksilver hit him right to his end dial and he ran. Knocked armor wars to a 16 defense and used iceman to prevent him from pulsing me. He rolled a couple doubles and got to an EE click with the force. Crit hit on an EE with xorn but knocked Professor X to his last and most insane click. Xorn fell to quicksilver and armor wars for swarmed. As time was called and he was on a hypersonic click he came down to try and hit me and I rolled shape change. He'd pushed ultimate magneto and he died. Other magneto couldn't even attack. Professor X MVP.

Round 3 versus

Dark Phoenix Cyclops
Beast at 100
Angel from DOFP?
50 Storm
Hope that can copy stuff.

Professor X the MVP again. Got a big MC on his Dark Phoenix and crippled his team. He had a hell of a time hitting me as with Storms smoke cloud and Emma I can get my defenses annoyingly high. As time was called on the last action he managed to hit and KO professor X giving him a win with 195 points to my 125. Would have gone to a roll off if he missed. Oh well gently caress it professor X was still completely worth it

Morand fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

So here's the event for this week:

quote:

Must be a theme team including at least one figure from the TMNT or Uncanny X-Men sets! We’ll even have a vote for “Best Theme” for Fellowship.

- Bring a 400-point Golden Age HeroClix force. This force must be a theme team (see the HeroClix Core Rulebook, p.23) and must contain at least one figure from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and/or Uncanny X-Men set(s).
- Your force may contain a maximum of one (1) Special Object or two (2) ID Cards. Dials equipped at force construction (such as Entity Possessions), Constructs, D20s, Team Bases, Resources, Feats, and Battlefield Conditions may not be used. Splitlip (Fear Itself #301) may not be used.

I'd like to run a fun team, but still be competitive, so here are a few ideas I had:

The Ex-Men (X-Men Theme)
- AvX Magneto
- UXM Malice
- IIM Juggernaut
- Thunderbolts ATA for Jugs
Total: 398

Version 1 (Robot Theme)
- AoU Ultron-1
- TMNT Alpha One
- TMNT Alpha One
- AoU TESS-One
Total: 390

The Nazi-Punchers (Soldier Theme)
- UXM Crimson Commando
- UXM Stonewall
- UXM Super Sabre
- NFAoS Bucky
- NFAoS Cap's Motorcycle
- CACW Captain America (125 pts)
- +5 for Cap's Shape Change
- Secret Avengers ATA for Cap
Total: 400

Any thoughts or feedback? I'm really leaning towards the Nazi-Punchers, but Alpha One's ability to move robot buddies around could be neat, too.

• Locked thread