Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I dunno why some people have grenade icons but my lizard brain tells me I need one.

Edit: looks like I do. America #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Inzombiac posted:

I dunno why some people have grenade icons but my lizard brain tells me I need one.

It signifies having the plat upgrade, by the way.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

AlphaKretin posted:

It signifies having the plat upgrade, by the way.

:coal: First Worlder Club :coal:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Cowslips Warren posted:

I just found this new bread that taste so drat awesome and it's really filling. You don't even need to make it a sandwich, just a little honey even and it is a perfect dessert. Now I'm afraid if I read the ingredients, despite it having no HFCS it will have a poo poo ton of sodium or something bad.

What bread is it? I loving love carbs, and can eat bread nonstop until I hurt, so one that's filling might be nice.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

If you see it, it's also a snowboard co logo in the wild. Every time I see that sticker I think, gently caress... a goon.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Cowslips Warren posted:

Our foster kittens are loving adorable but messy as hell and constantly have to be cleaned because they run through the litter boxes and get poo poo all over them. I have to bathe them once a day or so, and then I lay down with the group for playtime and another one runs up to me with poo poo all over his feet.

Maybe clean the litter trays more often/straight after they poop? Cats are too dumb to avoid poop.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I love camping but I forgot that I just cannot get any sleep when I'm not in my big boy bed.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I think I complain about this too much: my neighbors making tasty food. ONE time in the past like, year, they made something that didn't smell good and that was: cauliflower, last weekend. So because I know exactly what they were making you can see how strong the smell is.

I've started cooking again but these people's stuff is so good. I know I could make this stuff myself, theoretically; but, realistically I can't because I have a ceramic stove. :(

I want the pork they're making tonight :(

OH and I can hear the SSSSSSSSSSSTTT when they throw a piece of meat on a hot pan!

Update: I'm drooling like a dog.

OH and they usually cook at 10pm when I'm going to bed. So next to my head I get the SSSSSSSSSSTTTTT + tasty smell. Real easy to sleep when your bedroom is filled with delicious aromas.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 00:43 on May 13, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Her pork bringing all the boys to the yard gets old after a while, I'm sure

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Her pork bringing all the boys to the yard gets old after a while, I'm sure

It's been almost 2 years and I still want their food :negative:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Thin Privilege posted:

It's been almost 2 years and I still want their food :negative:

Go invite yourself over like on those Johnsonville Brats commercials.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Aleph Null posted:

Go invite yourself over like on those Johnsonville Brats commercials.

I don't know what this is, will it work?

Now my upstairs neighbor is singing horribly off key to some horrible Celine Dion or similar.

/apartment living

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I have downstairs neighbours who try to be quiet when getting intimate, and they do, but they must be quite vigorous because every now and then ( sometimes twice a day) I hear this through my floor:

*squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak*
No vocal stuff, they are quiet, but their bed certainly isn't :P

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

My FWP: Tables are broken because word wrapping is interpreting those sound effects as one huge word. *ahem*

But no seriously, I've started a course that has on-campus days infrequently enough that I can't help but take days off for granted. I want the weekend to feel like a special break. :(

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Had to take my depression and anxiety meds on an empty stomach and the only drink I've had is from the water fountain here at the workforce center to wash them down.

Probably gonna be another 30mins before they can see me to get a job search from one of the employees.

Also, my bike needs bearing grease to stop the squeaking when i pedal my rear end around town looking for work.

The tires need some air too, can feel the low psi when I hit bumps and poo poo.

I'm sweaty and feel gross. :(

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Thin Privilege posted:

I don't know what this is, will it work?

Now my upstairs neighbor is singing horribly off key to some horrible Celine Dion or similar.

/apartment living

https://youtu.be/5H_2mzLVa2o

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
It's been raining and kinda cold for like two weeks straight. May is usually the ONE nice month before my city turns into a hot, swampy, buggy hell for the next three months, and I've basically been inside the entire time so far.

Also I'm going to see Louis CK next week, which I'm super excited about, but my seats are kinda poo poo because they were first come, first served, and my bf took forever to get back to me about whether he wanted to go or not.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with
I won't be able to deposit my next paycheck with the Wells Fargo app because I just reached my 30 day limit.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

I want to make pasta, but the moving van with the box that contains my deep pots won't be here for almost a week. My bike and vacuum cleaner are also on that truck.

Those fuckers originally said they'd be here today :argh:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

So I need to come over really creepily, open their pans, and then yell out super loud so the whole building knows what they're cooking?

I'm not sure that's gonna work.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

I Am Not Spor posted:

I won't be able to deposit my next paycheck with the Wells Fargo app because I just reached my 30 day limit.

There's a limit to deposit checks?? I thought banks wanted your money.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

Had to take my depression and anxiety meds on an empty stomach and the only drink I've had is from the water fountain here at the workforce center to wash them down.

Probably gonna be another 30mins before they can see me to get a job search from one of the employees.

Also, my bike needs bearing grease to stop the squeaking when i pedal my rear end around town looking for work.

The tires need some air too, can feel the low psi when I hit bumps and poo poo.

I'm sweaty and feel gross. :(

Living the dream. :911:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

So I get a call from my boss today (I work in a smoke shop) and he says the FDA sent a letter to him that last Saturday there was a "secret inspection" and that I personally failed because the FDA inspector viewed me selling cigarettes to a minor. My boss checked the video and not only did I not sell to anyone without checking an ID that day, but there wasn't a single customer in the store from and hour before till an hour after the time that they specified. Not only that, but the only people actually buying cigarettes are our our regulars, all of them easily over 35. Last week was slow as hell, our business is new and struggling because no one knows we're even there (we're working on that one), and then we get this stupid-rear end decree from some FDA fuckwit that carries the threat of removing our tobacco and liquor licenses.

I am a bit pissed. I'm so glad the owner has a poo poo-ton of cameras everywhere.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:30 on May 14, 2016

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'm having strong, almost painful hiccups.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I lost my good headphones and now all I have is the default Apple ones, and they are SO BAD. I'm trying to listen to music and it sounds worse than a worn cassette tape. The speaker on the iPhone is better than these pieces of useless junk.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

Thin Privilege posted:

There's a limit to deposit checks?? I thought banks wanted your money.

With the app there is. I'll have to deposit it at an ATM next time. And obviously I have so much to do in my life that going to an ATM is a waste of my time.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

MisterBibs posted:

I'm having strong, almost painful hiccups.

*hic* Kill Me *hic* Kill Me *hic* Kill Me *hic* Kill Me

Hiccups are the worst things ever, I'd rather have the worst flu and food poisoning combined than have hiccups.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

*hic* Kill Me *hic* Kill Me *hic* Kill Me *hic* Kill Me

Hiccups are the worst things ever, I'd rather have the worst flu and food poisoning combined than have hiccups.

Y'all just need to learn how to relax your diaphragm. I figured out that poo poo when I was like 12, and I never hiccup more than once in a row.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Scathach posted:

So I get a call from my boss today (I work in a smoke shop) and he says the FDA sent a letter to him that last Saturday there was a "secret inspection" and that I personally failed because the FDA inspector viewed me selling cigarettes to a minor. My boss checked the video and not only did I not sell to anyone without checking an ID that day, but there wasn't a single customer in the store from and hour before till an hour after the time that they specified. Not only that, but the only people actually buying cigarettes are our our regulars, all of them easily over 35. Last week was slow as hell, our business is new and struggling because no one knows we're even there (we're working on that one), and then we get this stupid-rear end decree from some FDA fuckwit that carries the threat of removing our tobacco and liquor licenses.

I am a bit pissed. I'm so glad the owner has a poo poo-ton of cameras everywhere.

That's some bullshit that sounds like someone's trying to muscle you out of town, probably because they don't approve of the kind of culture surrounding your business.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Y'all just need to learn how to relax your diaphragm. I figured out that poo poo when I was like 12, and I never hiccup more than once in a row.

I've tried everything and the only thing that works 100% of the time is activating the gag reflex. Unfortunately sometimes I end up vomiting. But at least I don't have hiccups anymore!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Thin Privilege posted:

I've tried everything and the only thing that works 100% of the time is activating the gag reflex. Unfortunately sometimes I end up vomiting. But at least I don't have hiccups anymore!

Does holding your breath not work for you?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
No :(

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Doesn't the diaphragm relax every time you exhale?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I stayed up too late playing Cities:Skylines, I don't want to sleep because I want to play more but I have to sleep. Stupid body. First you get hiccups, now you need sleep :argh:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

artsy fartsy posted:

Doesn't the diaphragm relax every time you exhale?

I guess? It having spasms is what causes hiccups, and I figured out how to 'rest' it for a moment to stop the hiccups. Slow exhale, and hold my lungs and diaphragm in place.

But I also figured out how to slow my heart too, maybe I just have strange control over the bits in my chest.

Thin Privilege posted:

I stayed up too late playing Cities:Skylines, I don't want to sleep because I want to play more but I have to sleep. Stupid body. First you get hiccups, now you need sleep :argh:

Curse our weak bodies, holding us back from maximum entertainment.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Over the last year I've lost about 14 kg (thirty pounds) through diet and exercise. Now none of the clothes I own fit right.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Somehow everyone but me scored free tickets to TPC Sawgrass. Not that I care about golf, but drat, I need to cozy up to more rich people.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I want to post on Facebook about how nice the weather is lately, but I don't want the Hot Weather Brigade to come on my post complaining about how it's May and therefore it should be 85 degrees and therefore I'm wrong to like unseasonably chilly weather.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I went to IKEA and they were out of lingonberry. :(

A game that I've been waiting far too long for the local release of is finally coming out soon, and I've got another game I'm playing that I'm unsure I'll finish in time. I never thought that there could be any circumstance in which I'd want to wait longer, but here I am, unless I rush the game I'm playing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I underestimated how grindy Digimon World: Dusk is :negative: I like it, I'll do the grinding to raise the digimon I want, but jesus christ.

I'm also minorly salty about being locked out of doing the final story quest because the DS game servers have been shut down for years and like hell am I gonna be able to find someone to do the local multiplayer with instead. (Why the gently caress one of the flags for it is "done at least one online match" is beyond me)