Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731501778873749505

Great poll, the best poll, I told you Hispanics love me!

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
That poll has Clinton +2 nationally. lmao.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
National GE poll - Ipsos/Reuters
5/7 - 5/11 - 1397 RV

Clinton 41
Trump 37

Crosstabs
Among Democrats: Clinton 75, Trump 11
Among Republicans: Trump 69, Clinton 8
Among Independents: Trump 42, Clinton 19

This sample was:

45% D / 35% R / 20% I

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 17:31 on May 14, 2016

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Slate Action posted:

National GE poll - Ipsos/Reuters
5/7 - 5/11 - 1397 RV

Clinton 41
Trump 37

This sample was:

45% D / 35% R / 20% I

Nice thing to keep in mind with polls like this is most of the undecideds are gonna break for Hillary because the Democratic primaries aren't over.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731501778873749505

Great poll, the best poll, I told you Hispanics love me!

The oananism network polled Latinos? Maybe they were Argentinians with curiously German accents.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
22% undecided, how?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

PostNouveau posted:

22% undecided, how?

RV poll - literally the dumbest people you can imagine

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

PostNouveau posted:

22% undecided, how?

I'd guess 2 historically awful candidates and a dem primary that's not over.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

PostNouveau posted:

22% undecided, how?

"If the 2016 presidential election were being held today and the candidates were as below, for whom would you vote?"

HILLARY CLINTON (D): 41%
DONALD TRUMP (R): 37%
NEITHER / OTHER: 14%
DON'T KNOW / REFUSED: 6%
WOULDN'T VOTE: 2%

Also, this is notable (asked of registered Democrats):

"If the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries were being held today, for whom of the following would you vote?"

HILLARY CLINTON: 46%
BERNIE SANDERS: 44%

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

PostNouveau posted:

22% undecided, how?

polls this early are useless. both parties still need to fully consolidate behind their nominee until we see how everything settles

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Okay forget what I said because the Republicans apparently aren't unified either.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Donald Trump just trolled the media into spending an entire day freaking out over the John Miller tape. I have no clue WHY he did it, but he did it.

Our Lord President works in mysterious ways.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Jewel Repetition posted:

Okay forget what I said because the Republicans apparently aren't unified either.

actually, everything is fine.

*slurps at cereal bowl like dog*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
#NeverTrump getting pretty desperate now.

quote:

The recruiters also delved into the world of reality television for someone who might out-Trump Trump: Mark Cuban, the brash billionaire businessman and owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team.

Again and again, though, these anti-Trump Republicans have heard the same tepid response: Thanks, but no thanks.

“I don’t see it happening,” Cuban wrote in an email.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

mitt and kasich :swoon:

quote:

Those involved concede that an independent campaign at this late stage is probably futile, and they think they have only a couple of weeks to launch a credible bid. But these Republicans — including commentators William Kristol and Erick Erickson and strategists Mike Murphy, Stuart Stevens and Rick Wilson — are so repulsed by the prospect of Trump as commander in chief that they are desperate to take action.

Their top recruiting prospects are freshman Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), a conservative who has become one of Trump’s sharpest critics, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), who withdrew from the 2016 race May 4. Romney is among those who have made personal overtures to both men in recent days, according to several people with knowledge of the former Massachusetts governor’s activities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5f9a_story.html

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Trump is gonna lose.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
love mittens trying to play the elder statesman of the gop as it burns and collapses around him

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

If Mitt is so eager for someone to run on a third party ticket, why doesn't he just do it himself :geno:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

transit station pizza mans everywhere are depending on you, kristol

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MIAFLCIO/status/731515759126577156

:laffo:

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Jewel Repetition posted:

The only person who can possibly explain this is Top Bunk Wanker. Where is he?

Trump had the best PR guy in the world working for him for free and told reporters about all the hot and famous women he was nailing. My guess about why he'd leak the tape to the media himself, if that's what happened, is that it's an insanely funny way to remind people that a) he's been having lots of sex with insanely hot women for decades and b) he's still got access to tapes of conversations with reporters from 25 years ago.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
It's sad but okay.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
While weird, trump pretending to be his own publicist honestly makes sense to me because he is quite literally the best publicist on the planet

BanjoFish
Nov 24, 2007
Another possible motivation is that it changes the subject from Trump's taxes to another hilarious sideshow.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'm sure reminding voters of how much sex he has to make up for the votes lost by denying that women get paid less

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait for Trumps taxes to either reveal that he's only a mere millionaire or force him to drop out because his ego won't let him release them.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
I don't think it helps or hurts trump, it's just loving hilarious and I'm glad it happened.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fiction posted:

I'm sure reminding voters of how much sex he has to make up for the votes lost by denying that women get paid less

Pair lying about turning down Madonna with asking women to tell him how loving hot his underage daughter is will definitely win the election. It sure as poo poo won't be policy

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/darcy027027/status/731498662568841217

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

some things are just wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glgaj3tjoys

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

shiksa posted:

Pair lying about turning down Madonna with asking women to tell him how loving hot his underage daughter is will definitely win the election. It sure as poo poo won't be policy

The part about turning down Madonna is especially rich because that was about at the phase where she was basically hanging at Limelight in Manhattan with the club kids, was worth about a hundred million herself at that point and engaging in all sorts of afterhours debauchery with some of the prettiest people on the planet. She did not need to gently caress his pasty rear end at that moment in time.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a44878/bill-maher-stop-blaming-liberals-for-trump/

Counterpoint:

Maher. It's been the party and media elites alike on both sides that have created the Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders phenomemen. People that care more about being in line with political buzzwords and circle jerking amongst themselves than middle or working class americans having a job.

Eat a dick. You're JUST as responsible for him you smug condescending piece of garbage.

FuzzySkinner fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 14, 2016

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I will never get over how much this looks like Patrick Stewart in a really bad disguise.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
It's weird to think people would be impressed by someone who was born a millionaire having sex with hot women. Like, yes, we all would do that. It would be really easy.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:whitewater:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

It's weird to think people would be impressed by someone who was born a millionaire having sex with hot women. Like, yes, we all would do that. It would be really easy.

You have to be literally Eliot Rodger to not score with hot chicks as a super rich guy

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i dont care who shits where

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

BUT THE SIGN SAID WOMEN! THE SIGN MAN! HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THE VERY CORE OF OUR CIVILIZATION?!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I care about lot about who shits where but only specifically me, and specifically into Paul Ryan's mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I guess the trump-spawn don't take after their golden father in every way.

• Locked thread