Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I forgot to charge my 3ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Ya there freaking gigantic. On the second level all of the important stuff for the mission is all in this big mansion but that's only like 1/3rd of the level and there's also a little town with cafes and poo poo you can go into for seemingly no reason. It pwns for real

there are tons of side contracts that usually make you kill some other npcs. It's cool thT the timed mission is its own thing with new voice work and everything

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Noooo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

mine is charging at the moment.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Doom (2016)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I think 7 would be a good number. They're really drat big levels.

yeah and there was some leaked screenshot showing that theyre going to do stuff like going back to old levels at different times of day/ different targets & events happening

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dishonored's really fuckin good. just did the brothel level and i love how many diffrent ways there were to gget to everything. i kind of wish i hadnt maxed blink and agility first because i feel like it makes gettng around way too easy but movement and stealth feel really good nd its refreshing how many ways there are to do poo poo in a level

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Just got to Pulse in FFXIII. I think this is where I stopped last time.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

mine is charging at the moment.
It's finished now.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

right now im drinking bourbon and playing that new game freak horse racing solitaire game which is working me into a frothing rage over how bad this game fucks you

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

video games based on chance are hosed because you know theyre all secretly balanced to poo poo all over you and another human programmed that

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
continuing to grind away at my Oblivion playthough, possibly with some Steam stuff I haven't played in a long time (FTL, AoE 2 HD)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

C-Euro posted:

continuing to grind away at my Oblivion playthough, possibly with some Steam stuff I haven't played in a long time (FTL, AoE 2 HD)

Hell yeah if your of the persuasion a little bit dank makes the game even more epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Most of the day was Portrait of Ruin and now Im going to play Stellaris until i pass out.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Most of the day was Portrait of Ruin and now Im going to play Stellaris until i pass out.

Let's play MP :grin:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Played dark souls for a bit, now playing far cry 3

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ha anyone else been getting served singlemuslim.com ads every day in the zone. It's been like a week now

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

i did that all week and basically didnt even realize it was a weekend until this afternoon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

i did that all week and basically didnt even realize it was a weekend until this afternoon

We should do some multi, playing with IZ people right now and it's fun

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

We should do some multi, playing with IZ people right now and it's fun

how does the multi work, since the game is so heavily based around pausing? does it just constantly run at the lowest speed?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lesbian baphomet posted:

how does the multi work, since the game is so heavily based around pausing? does it just constantly run at the lowest speed?

I don't pause when I play Stellaris :evil:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

anybody can pause or change the speed, but as a general rule/good practice we were playing on Fast with no pauses

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh cool i didnt even know there was multi in Stellaris ill join next time

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
did the elusive contract in HITMAN™ but i didn't get silent assassin and brought shame to my family

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

oh cool i didnt even know there was multi in Stellaris ill join next time

Every Paradox game is designed with MP as the primary focus

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oder of ecclesia

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Retard 4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

None, QQ.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I rented it and like it lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm going to beat Uncharted 4 to get it back to the Redbox and then either Stellaris or Civ V.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm playing counter strike with my friend.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Black Baby Goku posted:

I rented it and like it lol

lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I'm going to beat Uncharted 4 to get it back to the Redbox and then either Stellaris or Civ V.

I was playing Uncharted 4 and I recognized my crock pot.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
finally getting around to starting on the Pillars of Eternity expansion

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm on a gaming fast until Overwatch comes out.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm on a gaming fast until Overwatch comes out.

Oh hells yes. I may play a little TF2 (hattes ftw!) seeing as I consider this game the unofficial Team Fortress 3.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat some short cheap games I've had sitting around my backlog. Made for an ok night.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

BoredDG posted:

Stellaris.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played Starcraft 2 for the first time these past couple days. Just doing story mode right now. The last Terran mission is a huge loving rear end in a top hat if you aren't good at macro playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

I played Starcraft 2 for the first time these past couple days. Just doing story mode right now. The last Terran mission is a huge loving rear end in a top hat if you aren't good at macro playing.

I beat it with like one siege tank, one bunker, and a few scattered units left because I suck