Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Is it true that GSF has recruited stunt flores

can't blunt the stunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fureil
Jul 7, 2012

VideoGames posted:

A member of the corp left today and it has really bummed me out. :(

Hey Videogames, has anyone wardec'd your corp yet? I'm thinking about getting my mining/hauler account up and going and would like to join you.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Is it true that GSF has recruited stunt flores

actual video of the event

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Krogort posted:

The CFC then Imperium has been building a crapton of supercaps and those were -also- nowere to be found when the need arose.

What was the need?

Zephyrine posted:

The main problem is that the combat pilots who did the original fighting that allowed the Imperium to form. Are the same kind of people who can't just sit in sov space for years of inaction. They need the next fight and so they gradually slipped off one after another. And the people who were perfectly fine with just sitting in the north for years without proper fighting. Were not the people you could depend on to hold the line.

After your ignorance about Theta I'm not really sure why your opinion on how the alliance is run should be entertained at all.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

That Works posted:

What was the need?

After your ignorance about Theta I'm not really sure why your opinion on how the alliance is run should be entertained at all.

Say what you about most of Zephydrine's opinions, she is an expert on hanging around for the easy times and leaving once things got tough.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Eminai posted:

Say what you about most of Zephydrine's opinions, she is an expert on hanging around for the easy times and leaving once things got tough.

I hear from this thread that being a lowsec dweller is easy street all the time. Now that GSF is doing it the situation is a tough experience? :cmon: get it together.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Otacon posted:

can't blunt the stunt

My one regret from the halcyon fatcat days was that I never got to take a shot at stunt in my active Rattlesnake (with cloaked sabre nearby).

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
Why the hell you guys still on sarenen anyway? All you are doing is making phorde stronger. Even if you take meaningfull sov it's not like horde won't call on the big boys to take it back.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
~twisting the knife~

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Eminai posted:

No no it had to do with other reasons. There was doxxing!

And ph is great fun. And theta was horrible and is the definition of all that is wrong in the universe.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darth cookie posted:

Heeeeey way to include all of Section 8 in that tally.

Are you saying that people in your alliance aren't actually treated as members of your alliance?

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 15, 2016

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hi guys can you scan down a wormhole with only 4 probes? this is urgent

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

~twisting the knife~

~loving them to death~

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

Are you saying that people in your alliance aren't actually members of your alliance?

theoretically.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Farg posted:

4 are enough to pinpoint it to a spot, but if your scanning skills are poo poo you might have trouble getting 100% results. Also if you are trying to scan it with combat probes it will be harder.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Unfunny Poster posted:

Are you saying that people in your alliance aren't actually treated as members of your alliance?

Nope, just recognizing meat shields and renters as such.

tempezt
Oct 28, 2011
I was looking at you tube and I saw this. it has to be done. do tell what do you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNszbXh7D4

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Farg posted:

Magic Eight Ball says don't count on it.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

tempezt posted:

I was looking at you tube and I saw this. it has to be done. do tell what do you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNszbXh7D4

Rehashing a 10 year old meme? Mittens is Hitler? Surely this has never been done before

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Both know something about useless allies

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Despera posted:

Both know something about useless allies

:ironicat:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

What in the gently caress is this abomination? A half a billion isk guardian that will cap itself out in less than 3 minutes? Haha holy poo poo dude.

What are you on about, any logi fit over 3 minutes and mwd fit is cap stable enough. On my phone so the rest of the fit be garbage but if you get a mwd logi fit to fully cap stable then you're making tank sacrifices.

You don't loving perma run everything. After he's caught reps and healed up you loving turn reps off and get ready for the next primary. In between you'll regen enough cap. And if not, there is always Minndflood.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 20:13 on May 15, 2016

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
No one knows how to use ironicat properly so please stop

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

cravius posted:

No one knows how to use ironicat properly so please stop

:ironicat:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Nah I'm a dictator with useless allies hence the ironicat is appropriate.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

VideoGames posted:

A member of the corp left today and it has really bummed me out. :(

Don't forget to decry them as a traitor for a few months, blaming them for every mishap: it's an evegoon tradition.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Despera posted:

Nah I'm a dic

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Endie posted:

Don't forget to decry them as a traitor for a few months, blaming them for every mishap: it's an evegoon tradition.
for someone who complains when people talk about you you sure do get antsy when nobody talks about you

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I'm actually interested in what the dname crew are actually proposing that GSF+co should do. Like you want us to not be in Saranen and shooting mans wherever possible because that means... what? Unless the point is you want someone here to say "yes good point holy poo poo my eyes are opened we cannot live in Dek it is time to honorably disband the alliance" because I have some bad news if that's your goal.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
This thread repeats itself over and over again for a hundred pages, but thanks for trying? :thumbsup:

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

evilweasel posted:

for someone who complains when people talk about you you sure do get antsy when nobody talks about you

It's interesting that you would assume that I was talking about me, but I was thinking more about Zephyrine in the context of this thread.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Endie posted:

It's interesting that you would assume that I was talking about me, but I was thinking more about Zephyrine in the context of this thread.

Nobody has called Zeph a traitor though? All I've seen is mockery of the grass-is-greener attitude which correct or not is only to be expected.

e: and mockery of the preciousness over MY ALTS I guess but that's also to be expected

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
Although now you mention it I did read disgroontled's latest leaks where mittens exclusively revealed that blawrf and I daily plot the downfall of goonkind.

It was good because we'd not spoken for a couple of weeks but he pinged me to point it out and we had the chance to catch up on how being thin was for him.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Vando posted:

I'm actually interested in what the dname crew are actually proposing that GSF+co should do. Like you want us to not be in Saranen and shooting mans wherever possible because that means... what? Unless the point is you want someone here to say "yes good point holy poo poo my eyes are opened we cannot live in Dek it is time to honorably disband the alliance" because I have some bad news if that's your goal.

"Stop fighting us so we can be happy with our already declared victory and can go do something else because we are bored"?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Eminai posted:

:vince:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3682&b=7032660&e=30&t=qq

love you blackops

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Foehammer007 posted:

This thread repeats itself over and over again for a hundred pages, but thanks for trying? :thumbsup:

I honestly think that this thread, and the bulk of the last couple, are why the SA well ran dry for waffe. Get up in the morning and read the most recent few pages from overnight through the eyes of an outsider.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Babby's first solo Ishtar kill.

He was bait and scrammed me, and a stratios and a proteus came in to help, but I burned him and outran his friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Vando posted:

Hey if hemorrhaging members and being ph bitch is your thing, by all means

• Locked thread