Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Puppy Time posted:

I spent way too long staring at animu crotch trying to determine what "vagina bones" was supposed to mean until I noticed the abdominal shadows were apparently what duder meant. These kids are in SERIOUS need of some sex ed, or at least a basic anatomy class.

Same. I thought maybe he was trying to say pubic bone, but no, you have it right. Reminds me of an awkward conversation at work I had with someone who told me they broke their "butt bones." Oh, you mean your tailbone? "No, the bones that are, you know, up in the butt." I still have no loving idea what she was talking about. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Puppy Time posted:

I spent way too long staring at animu crotch trying to determine what "vagina bones" was supposed to mean until I noticed the abdominal shadows were apparently what duder meant. These kids are in SERIOUS need of some sex ed, or at least a basic anatomy class.

Anime is not well known for its accurate anatomy.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey posted:

Same. I thought maybe he was trying to say pubic bone, but no, you have it right. Reminds me of an awkward conversation at work I had with someone who told me they broke their "butt bones." Oh, you mean your tailbone? "No, the bones that are, you know, up in the butt." I still have no loving idea what she was talking about. :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQkPBYlP_8

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Rob Liefeld does anime?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/7kcuDkF.png
:nws:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD has a new favorite as of 00:31 on May 15, 2016

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Yeah you might want to :nws: and link that, dude.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Weatherman posted:

Yeah you might want to :nws: and link that, dude.

Hadn't considered that, good idea.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Vagina Bones is a meme, it's not serious.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Centipedes? In my vagina bones?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Karma Monkey posted:

Totally would go see feminist punk band Vagina Bones play live. :rock:

Vagina Bones is my Pussy Riot cover band's name.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Well I'll be damned

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1346

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ha! Ha! Mirthful memes for the quirky!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

cash crab posted:

Ha! Ha! Mirthful memes for the quirky!

What are you, some kind of "dramatic normie?"

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Vagina Bones-- Face Bones' girlfriend.

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

*The worse insults for the likpas and phallos as well.

Panfilo posted:

Awfully convenient the same people who have terrible 'genetic' body odor also have terrible allergies to soaps.

Are they also allergic to regular hand soap? do they never wash their hands either? :barf:

I have no idea what this person is even talking about because I've known her since we were 13, we've been on multiple week-long camping trips together and she never smelled unnaturally bad. she was on hormones for a short time in high school, which I think is what part of that comment is about, but I never noticed her start to reek once she went off them, so? ???

why would anyone EVER be okay with their s.o. referring to them as a cross between a little girl and a cat. I'm ill

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I don't understand. Is she saying that because she got the same result both times that its wrong? Isn't that whats supposed to happen?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I don't understand. Is she saying that because she got the same result both times that its wrong? Isn't that whats supposed to happen?

She didn't like the answer it gave her, so she tried again and got the same thing so she got mad.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Look at this poo poo.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

stay safe lonely skeleton

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cptn_dr posted:

Look at this poo poo.

Eat a sandwich, goddamn

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Public page etc

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Public page etc

:stonklol:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Public page etc

The most despicable thing about this Eurovision was Germany placing dead last, imo

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Whats the deal with climate change? Maybe this isn't the best place to ask, but I always thought the scientific community agreed it was a thing caused by humans. I live in alabama, and found a person making a "it's cold today, so global warming isn't real post" and a local meteorologist, who is very popular, actually called me out. He linked this, which seems to make some decent arguments http://yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/video-spann-global-warming-alarmists-stuff-outrageous/

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Whats the deal with climate change? Maybe this isn't the best place to ask, but I always thought the scientific community agreed it was a thing caused by humans. I live in alabama, and found a person making a "it's cold today, so global warming isn't real post" and a local meteorologist, who is very popular, actually called me out. He linked this, which seems to make some decent arguments http://yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/video-spann-global-warming-alarmists-stuff-outrageous/
I've never heard of this guy before, but from his Wikipedia page:

quote:

Spann is a signatory of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation's "An Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming".[7]

The declaration states:

"We believe Earth and its ecosystems — created by God’s intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence — are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting, admirably suited for human flourishing, and displaying His glory. Earth's climate system is no exception."

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Yeah, I was looking into it more and found this http://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...an-joseph-daleo

Apparently he has a grudge with Bill Nye.

E: I just deleted the comment thread on facebook. If this is a "god" thing, there is nothing I could have said that wouldn't immediately be shat on.

e: he actually said in his reply, that the people in the comments were all more intelligent than Bill Nye. Clearing that up in case someone wondered why I thought that.

Drunk Driver Dad has a new favorite as of 12:31 on May 15, 2016

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Karma Monkey posted:

Probably the ischial tuberosity. It's that big bony prominence in your buttcheek you feel if you sit on your hand. I didn't know it was possible to fracture those, but apparently it is.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Probably the ischial tuberosity. It's that big bony prominence in your buttcheek you feel if you sit on your hand. I didn't know it was possible to fracture those, but apparently it is.

Thanks. For sanity's sake, I'm going to go with that.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/leaveeuofficial/status/731836460232519681

Six weeks to go until us Brits can join in the schadenfreude of watching the American election unfold.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Public page etc

In a weird way, I'm sort of impressed he's ranting about her being from Australia, and not the fact she's Asian.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Yeah, I was looking into it more and found this http://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...an-joseph-daleo

E: I just deleted the comment thread on facebook. If this is a "god" thing, there is nothing I could have said that wouldn't immediately be shat on.

e: he actually said in his reply, that the people in the comments were all more intelligent than Bill Nye. Clearing that up in case someone wondered why I thought that.

http://www.geekwire.com/2015/bill-nyes-solar-powered-satellite-launch-a-success/

Yeah, a real dum dum. The thing is that even though Bill Nye isn't a climate scientist, he's still a super smart dude who saw the importance of science popularization and decided to jump in (and is at least an actual engineer). Like, he actually does science things, but also had a TV show.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Bargearse posted:

In a weird way, I'm sort of impressed he's ranting about her being from Australia, and not the fact she's Asian.

He's not even ranting about her, he is ranting about preserving Europe and some "one world government" conspiracy that is apparently connected to allowing Australia entry in a song contest. :eurovision:

LordGugs
Oct 16, 2012

I'm assuming this is the Last Podcast on the Left group. That poo poo is a hot mess.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Gridlocked posted:

He's not even ranting about her, he is ranting about preserving Europe and some "one world government" conspiracy that is apparently connected to allowing Australia entry in a song contest. :eurovision:

Yeah, but in my experience, these people never pass up an opportunity to get in a few petty jabs at 'diversity', or whatever they're afraid of this week.

VoodooDoll
Sep 15, 2007

Hey. How's it going?

LordGugs posted:

I'm assuming this is the Last Podcast on the Left group. That poo poo is a hot mess.

My first thought too. Lot of whiny edgelords in that group, it could probably fuel this thread for days.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Obama will never take away THOSE guns!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Logic, reason and evidence didn't get him to his position on the matter, and they won't budge him from it.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Yes, the physical appearance of the first lady is definitely the main thing the nation needs to be concerned with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Has that cartoon really started going mainstream? I'd find it kind of hilarious if this is what makes people think Garrison is a lovely person, especially since it's one he actually made, for once.