Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
the secret is that all of us are gonna die at some point but that doesn't matter and it never has the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i like butt stuff but wont admit it

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm of the person opinion that secrets don't equal lies but that's just me. And my stance on this may not be the same as others.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the secret is that this thread is bad

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

I'm of the person opinion that secrets don't equal lies but that's just me. And my stance on this may not be the same as others.

Then those are boring secrets.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I found the secret thread at last. I was sent in this quest by my father, who himself spent many years of his life searching for the secret thread. He himself was sent by his own father and as far as I know it stops there I'm not sure. I can't believe I've found it. More obscure than Kubla Khan's Xanadu, although there is naught to be found a fountain of youth here. No there is something far more exquisite hidden somewhere here in this, the secret thread. Hidden someone here is the absolute best post of all time!

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

I found the secret thread at last. I was sent in this quest by my father, who himself spent many years of his life searching for the secret thread. He himself was sent by his own father and as far as I know it stops there I'm not sure. I can't believe I've found it. More obscure than Kubla Khan's Xanadu, although there is naught to be found a fountain of youth here. No there is something far more exquisite hidden somewhere here in this, the secret thread. Hidden someone here is the absolute best post of all time!

The secret is your nuts, which are not a secret and are embedded in the memory of the internet for all of time.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I can't get over the fact that you constantly bring that up when it was like 6 years ago or something and I didn't care about it then, I certainly don't care about it now. But you know have a good day, I hope whatever is wrong in your life that causes you to lash out at people who have done you no ill gets fixed some day, and if not that you find peace in the barrel of a 45. Namaste.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

I can't get over the fact that you constantly bring that up when it was like 6 years ago or something and I didn't care about it then, I certainly don't care about it now. But you know have a good day, I hope whatever is wrong in your life that causes you to lash out at people who have done you no ill gets fixed some day, and if not that you find peace in the barrel of a 45. Namaste.

Lol what??

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I constantly bring it up? LOL

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Wait what? Someone tell me about the nuts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Maybe I have mistaken you for someone else I'm sorry

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

Maybe I have mistaken you for someone else I'm sorry

Smoke some indica to calm your rear end down, I was only poking fun.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

noctambulous nebab posted:

It will eat you up inside.

King of Bees posted:

Same. There are some things that might just be too serious to share with someone or maybe that person just doesn't deserve to know about certain crap then or if ever. And so no, even if that poo poo is OMG or rather out there, it's shouldn't be something that should eat someone up inside. loving ridiculous.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Trojan.exe posted:

Same. There are some things that might just be too serious to share with someone or maybe that person just doesn't deserve to know about certain crap then or if ever. And so no, even if that poo poo is OMG or rather out there, it's shouldn't be something that should eat someone up inside. loving ridiculous.

If it's not something big then it doesn't register on my consciousness because I was raised in the age of sociopathy.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I got a really big secret I'm dying to share later!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

King of Bees posted:

I got a really big secret I'm dying to share later!!!
I will extract it from your body when you die.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lotta talk about triangles in the secret thread. Probably going to finalize the conclusion that they are the best angle!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a hole-y ghost posted:

I will extract it from your body when you die.

These mandibles have claws op!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

noctambulous nebab posted:

The secret is your nuts, which are not a secret and are embedded in the memory of the internet for all of time.

i knew you were a re-reg lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

King of Bees posted:

Lotta talk about triangles in the secret thread. Probably going to finalize the conclusion that they are the best angle!

if your angle don't pass through the imaginary plane it ain't poo poo

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

MiracleWhale posted:

if your angle don't pass through the imaginary plane it ain't poo poo

Pretty solid argument. You should take it to Lowtax in the secret thread and they'll chew it over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

i knew you were a re-reg lol

Forums didn't have a paywall when that happened.

• Locked thread