Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

hole squad probably

Nah gonna go hang out with mandozer in a tiny wormhole corp, try to relive hole squad glory days of finding a random wormhole to lowsec and dying because we completely misunderstood what our ships were good at (trick is Succubus are not good at anything).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Every ship in eve is good at something, just sometimes that something is dying horribly.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Nah gonna go hang out with mandozer in a tiny wormhole corp, try to relive hole squad glory days of finding a random wormhole to lowsec and dying because we completely misunderstood what our ships were good at (trick is Succubus are not good at anything).

ew hanging out with boydozer

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/84OnlRb.webm

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

Dalael posted:

I've never been under the impression that you love politics. Only that you love being smug about EVE politics imediately after losing a super and joining the enemies. Plenty of people here talk about EVE politics.

You're not one of them. Ever since you left your posts have been nothing but, "Haha you lost your sov! Haha test is better!" or stupid infantile arguments with deadtear.

See this post for an example of how political your posts are

Go back to kindergarden, dumbass.

That hurts coming from the worst poster in D&D. Though I do enjoy you being a perennial embarrassment to bernouts, especially as a Canadian.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Ynglaur posted:

I saw it more as, "We like playing Internet Spaceships together, maybe we can dominate other games too," kind of thing. I don't exactly feel used or abused by a group of people who work lots of hours to make my occasional play more enjoyable. The laughable amount of revenue a few people pick up on the side doesn't really bother me either. It's not like I'm paying into it or anything.

This fuckin' post should be in the OP.
All the people who ":qq: TMC is bad" need to have that post crammed skullfucked into their tiny brains so hard.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Can we also add a recommendation to immediately block Despera to the OP so no other poor idiot spends ages carefully teasing out their side of the story before realising it's literally "I like to be annoying bc I have no other redeeming features by which I can truly validate myself so might as well lean in"

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Despera posted:

That hurts coming from the worst poster in D&D. Though I do enjoy you being a perennial embarrassment to bernouts, especially as a Canadian.

Its loving laughable that you try and bring this D&D narrative. Other than the Bernie Sanders thread, I don't post in D&D. I don't even read D&D threads. I only posted in the :shillary: thread once or twice recently, when the Sanders thread got gassed out of the blue.

But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative, dumbass.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I was fully aware of that, I was still disappointed when he didn't even make a token response to my carefully crafter retort to his points, but up until that point he was more than happy to prove wrong things that I didn't actually say then gloat about hash tag rekking filthy gon

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Dalael posted:

Its loving laughable that you try and bring this D&D narrative. Other than the Bernie Sanders thread, I don't post in D&D. I don't even read D&D threads. I only posted in the :shillary: thread once or twice recently, when the Sanders thread got gassed out of the blue.

But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative, dumbass.

The meltdowns are nice this time of year.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Syndic Thrass posted:

I was fully aware of that, I was still disappointed when he didn't even make a token response to my carefully crafter retort to his points, but up until that point he was more than happy to prove wrong things that I didn't actually say then gloat about hash tag rekking filthy gon

What was the question? You kept asking me to answer some question but I'm not going to go look for it.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Despera posted:

The meltdowns are nice this time of year.

You are such a god drat idiot. I'm having a meltdown because I laugh at the idea that you're calling me a D&D poster?
Who's been here non stop since they left GSF smugging hard about non consequential sov? If anyone here has been on a meltdown, its been you friend.

Please check yourself in a mental institution because you definitely need to be locked in a padded room.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Despera posted:

What was the question? You kept asking me to answer some question but I'm not going to go look for it.

Syndic Thrass posted:

I must've not paid attention to all that retarded poo poo. Why, in the age of that loving CoD rager streamer and every other retard with a Webcam and a microphone trying to brand themselves an ~Internet prrsonality~ and make money off it, is it that surprising to you that some dumb nerd who thinks really highly of himself and loves the sound of his own voice is trying to do the same? Furthermore why is his attempt at this retarded Web sensation dream so egregiously offensive but laz, crasskitty, rahne, jeffm8r, mintchip, riverini etc all are trying to do the same thing* and that's all fine and good?

*Since I know your thing is being a pedantic 12 year old, I am referring specifically and exclusively this: "every other retard with a Webcam and a microphone trying to brand themselves an ~Internet personality~ and make money off it".

You'll notice I also was sure to include people who that applies to who do everything from gaming journalism~~~, news sites, streamers, etc because if I only listed streamers you'd go "hurr durr TMC dot com", and also I'm about 99% certain that someone on that list has raffled or somehow distributed codes or some poo poo that they got from a dev at some company in order to promote that devs game. Why the gently caress am I supposed to give a single flying rainbow gently caress about any of that?

Edit: Since Angelique douchecanoe made that gsf exists for mittens and tmc now post, I'll extend all those same questions to you too

Fakeedit: and most of the d-name krew too for that matter

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Dalael posted:

You are such a god drat idiot. I'm having a meltdown because I laugh at the idea that you're calling me a D&D poster?
Who's been here non stop since they left GSF smugging hard about non consequential sov? If anyone here has been on a meltdown, its been you friend.

Please check yourself in a mental institution because you definitely need to be locked in a padded room.

Nice meltdown.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Everyone in this thread needs to take about 6 steps back and chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zeCXlFPjk

Have some corgi

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Yeah even if the author wasn't you, I sure as hell am not reading all that. "Hey guys was my question too tough for you?" Is not appropriate when it's buried in some novel/meltdown.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Despera posted:

I must have missed tmc.com, h1z1, retard narrative pushing, kickstarter, days of the past.

Syndic Thrass posted:

I must've not paid attention to all that retarded poo poo. Why, in the age of that loving CoD rager streamer and every other retard with a Webcam and a microphone trying to brand themselves an ~Internet prrsonality~ and make money off it, is it that surprising to you that some dumb nerd who thinks really highly of himself and loves the sound of his own voice is trying to do the same? Furthermore why is his attempt at this retarded Web sensation dream so egregiously offensive but laz, crasskitty, rahne, jeffm8r, mintchip, riverini etc all are trying to do the same thing* and that's all fine and good?

*Since I know your thing is being a pedantic 12 year old, I am referring specifically and exclusively this: "every other retard with a Webcam and a microphone trying to brand themselves an ~Internet personality~ and make money off it".

You'll notice I also was sure to include people who that applies to who do everything from gaming journalism~~~, news sites, streamers, etc because if I only listed streamers you'd go "hurr durr TMC dot com", and also I'm about 99% certain that someone on that list has raffled or somehow distributed codes or some poo poo that they got from a dev at some company in order to promote that devs game. Why the gently caress am I supposed to give a single flying rainbow gently caress about any of that?

Edit: Since Angelique douchecanoe made that gsf exists for mittens and tmc now post, I'll extend all those same questions to you too

Fakeedit: and most of the d-name krew too for that matter

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Ban all d- posters.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Except me obviously.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Vando posted:

I'm actually interested in what the dname crew are actually proposing that GSF+co should do. Like you want us to not be in Saranen and shooting mans wherever possible because that means... what? Unless the point is you want someone here to say "yes good point holy poo poo my eyes are opened we cannot live in Dek it is time to honorably disband the alliance" because I have some bad news if that's your goal.

You should have dropped everything and moved to Delve, honestly. Closer to your StainWagon RUS buddies, NPC sov to stage out of, alliances that you can beat but not completely roll over so the content doesn't dry up too fast.

Anything that could have chased you wouldn't have been enough to stomp you out completely, and anything that could stomp you out wouldn't be able to chase you like that.

Sure you lose all your space without a fight, and abandon your supercap fleet to be hellcamped, but I mean poo poo you did that anyway :lol:
At least you might have retained some FC's, members, and dignity before you got completely poo poo on like the past few months.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

darth cookie posted:

Ban all d- posters.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
close the eve thread, do not allow it to be remade. keep the chill thread, bar all non chill posters

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

dragonstalking posted:

You should have dropped everything and moved to Delve, honestly. Closer to your StainWagon RUS buddies, NPC sov to stage out of, alliances that you can beat but not completely roll over so the content doesn't dry up too fast.

Anything that could have chased you wouldn't have been enough to stomp you out completely, and anything that could stomp you out wouldn't be able to chase you like that.

Sure you lose all your space without a fight, and abandon your supercap fleet to be hellcamped, but I mean poo poo you did that anyway :lol:
At least you might have retained some FC's, members, and dignity before you got completely poo poo on like the past few months.

You would have hellcamped us into 1DH until the end of time tbh. Let's not beat around the bush on that.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh no not our dignity

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Sorry Thrass but that thing you call a second sentence is too much for my little brain. If you were asking "why should you care?" Don't, it wasn't about you anyway.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

You would have hellcamped us into 1DH until the end of time tbh. Let's not beat around the bush on that.

You're loving illiterate.

"Anything that could have chased you wouldn't have been enough to stomp you out completely, and anything that could stomp you out wouldn't be able to chase you like that."

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I figured you wouldn't because you just pick out minor pedantic things in what people say and then claim victory but don't respond to anything with substance. Unfortunate though because I really want to understand where you're coming from. Maybe Zeph will enlighten me

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

oh no not our dignity

Do we even have any? :confused:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

I figured you wouldn't because you just pick out minor pedantic things in what people say and then claim victory but don't respond to anything with substance. Unfortunate though because I really want to understand where you're coming from. Maybe Zeph will enlighten me

I don't think you can kill enough of your brain cells without dying to lower your IQ enough so you can understand anything coming from desperate. :shrug:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Just because a sentence is long does not make it a grammatically incorrect run-on

I had to make them long enough and sufficiently vague enough to cover all the minor pedantic inconsistencies you love to pick out. Since you went "nope not responding lol meltdown" I'm assuming I did a good job of it.

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 16, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Dalael posted:

I don't think you can kill enough of your brain cells without dying to lower your IQ enough so you can understand anything coming from desperate. :shrug:

But I can give it my best effort

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darth cookie posted:

Except me obviously.

Nah, no exceptions for D-name posters.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 16, 2016

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Syndic Thrass posted:

Just because a sentence is long does not make it a grammatically incorrect run-on

Just because it's grammatically correct, doesn't mean it's not an abortion on the eyes.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Also go easy on the tildes, it screams retard.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Despera posted:

Sorry Thrass but that thing you call a second sentence is too much for my little brain. If you were asking "why should you care?" Don't, it wasn't about you anyway.

Despera posted:

Just because it's grammatically correct, doesn't mean it's not an abortion on the eyes.

Wow those goalposts moved rather quickly!

I used tildes twice, a third was a direct c/p. A c/, in quotes no less

Would any of the other d name krew care to respond to that abortion of a wall of badpost of mine.

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 02:13 on May 16, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The amount of whinging by the d-name posters at each other in this thread is reason enough to move it to BYOB or ban all EVE threads on SA.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Unfunny Poster posted:

The amount of whinging by the d-name posters at each other in this thread is reason enough to move it to BYOB or ban all EVE threads on SA.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol if you don't have that test retard on ignore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Goal was to avoid reading that long rear end post. Op success.

• Locked thread