Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

He.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

This Jacket Is Me posted:

Yeah, maybe in 5 years we can have the federal government mandating that all states have to recognize transgenders without any caveats, having trans people trolling businesses looking for that sweet "damages" payout, and all this tilted in favor of the pervert psychpaths by law. You know, like how the gay rights stuff worked out in the last 5 years. Yeah, that's the optimal situation.

I feel bad for my friends that are gay, that they are lumped into discussions about loons like bruce jenner and where they should be performing bodily functions.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nice.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This Jacket Is Me posted:

Yeah, maybe in 5 years we can have the federal government mandating that all states have to recognize transgenders without any caveats, having trans people trolling businesses looking for that sweet "damages" payout, and all this tilted in favor of the pervert psychpaths by law. You know, like how the gay rights stuff worked out in the last 5 years. Yeah, that's the optimal situation.

gay people trilling businesses to get discriminated against, is that like how black families wait for a relative to get killed by the police so they can get that sweet sweet payout?

go gently caress yourself

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Blue Train posted:

gay people trilling businesses to get discriminated against, is that like how black families wait for a relative to get killed by the police so they can get that sweet sweet payout?

Is your post like how hitler flew planes into the twin towers?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

:bahgawd:

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Whole world's fulla cake makers, why you gotta get your wedding cake made at the shop of some crusty old couple who'll be dead in eight anyway?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Everything confuses me and I need the world to revolve around me but what I need might change at a moments notice and you're oppressing me if you don't keep up. :(

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Look at those furries, lol. Am I right?
*has dick surgically altered extensively to simulate a vagina*

and dont even get me started on those loony polygamists.
*starts taking female hormones, had adams apple removed, breast implants done and starts wearing makeup... changes name to sheila*

*shrilly cries out that nobody will accept them as the special snowflake they are and that they are ever so repressed*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

caitlyn take your balls and go home

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

is this seriously fishmech?

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
way too heteronormative looking

cyber_goth_lolita
May 15, 2016

by Shine
fl wondergirl was a pretty good turret farmer one day i will own a datastick large enough to transfer 4gigbyte demos to youtubes and then u can appropriate that poo poo for a york phd or something i hope i got trolled by sam cyanide u r an uneducated york retard imo LOL

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Cartouche posted:

Look at those furries, lol. Am I right?
*has dick surgically altered extensively to simulate a vagina*

and dont even get me started on those loony polygamists.
*starts taking female hormones, had adams apple removed, breast implants done and starts wearing makeup... changes name to sheila*

*shrilly cries out that nobody will accept them as the special snowflake they are and that they are ever so repressed*

*posts on GBS*

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Nirvikalpa posted:

My ex who has a gently caress ton of mental issues is trying to transition. Idk but he has spent basically 0% effort actually trying to get his actual mental issues fixed and has a stereotypically "feminine" personality so I seriously doubt transitioning would do anything positive or that there is actually anything neurologically wrong with him. If he would commit suicide, then the narrative would be that "Oh no, society was mean to this beautiful and strong transwomyn" rather than "Whoops this is a sadbrains case who had a tons of issues". Maybe he can try to guilt some lesbians by calling them transphobic so he can finally lose his virginity. Or he can be like Fire and shack up with some troons. lmao good luck with that.

bring back old gbs posted:

whoa mr. slave has a forums account

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

cyber_goth_lolita posted:

fl wondergirl was a pretty good turret farmer one day i will own a datastick large enough to transfer 4gigbyte demos to youtubes and then u can appropriate that poo poo for a york phd or something i hope i got trolled by sam cyanide u r an uneducated york retard imo LOL

it's great that you're giving old man lowtax all this money, but please take your medication

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

is this seriously fishmech?

No. Not even a little bit.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

cyber_goth_lolita posted:

The gently caress is wrong with the jello that is filling your skull?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Meanwhile, Mike Brown's mom just wrote a cash grab... Er book.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
Being trans ain't exactly something you can take back

"haha, remember that time i thought i was a woman?" "lol yeah, good times"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nirvikalpa posted:

My ex who has a gently caress ton of mental issues is trying to transition.
Id say you shouldnt take it personally but if it wasnt your fault it was likely you as last straw

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
all this trans bs is going to have a knock on effect of strengthening gender norms, just you wait and see. its really dumb that gender is even a word being used with regards to trans issues since they want to be a different sex, not gender. guess if you called it that you couldn't engage in the social engineering all the university 5th columnists want to undergo against christian western society.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Good, hopefully women will now fear being called trannies as much as modern men already fear being called faggots for stepping anywhere outside social gender norms.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"we want to make it so everyone can change their gender as easy as writing a check mark" yea that certainly isn't going to cause the utility extraction aspect of society to pressure people with even mildly "feminine" or "masculine" personality traits into changing gender.

friendly reminder utility extraction pressure and the pharmaceutical industrys greed has like a third of white kids on some type of brain altering meds.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
she could have picked a better name than "Caitlyn" tbh'

even with a normal spelling I don't even think that name existed when she was born

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If I had to pick a girl name, I'd go with Galatea. or maybe Thundra

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

boom boom boom posted:

I'd be "she-ra"

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

afeelgoodpoop posted:

"we want to make it so everyone can change their gender as easy as writing a check mark" yea that certainly isn't going to cause the utility extraction aspect of society to pressure people with even mildly "feminine" or "masculine" personality traits into changing gender.

friendly reminder utility extraction pressure and the pharmaceutical industrys greed has like a third of white kids on some type of brain altering meds.

Hm yes could you tell us more about the "utility extraction aspect of society", esp. with regard to gender? Tia

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

afeelgoodpoop posted:

you should ask them to share

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
This is just another reason aliens will never land, just take pics of us from space and compile them in a big slideshow of idiotic poo poo from 'round the universe for all their friends to laugh at.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Foo Diddley posted:

Hm yes could you tell us more about the "utility extraction aspect of society", esp. with regard to gender? Tia

when i was growing up a good quarter of the girls i knew were rough neck tomboys until puberty. everywhere i read about these girls being guided by their own family and doctors into gendered thinking at ridiculously young ages, causing some to consider themselves trans when they're not. transexuality without gender dysphoria is a misdiagnoses at best, and child abuse at worse. thinking girly things are stupid is not dysphoria. a clear case of gender hysteria trying to "cure", for the purpose of increasing utility of the person, aswell as causing stronger enforcement of gender norms.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

afeelgoodpoop posted:

when i was growing up a good quarter of the girls i knew were rough neck tomboys until puberty. everywhere i read about these girls being guided by their own family and doctors into gendered thinking at ridiculously young ages, causing some to consider themselves trans when they're not. transexuality without gender dysphoria is a misdiagnoses at best, and child abuse at worse. thinking girly things are stupid is not dysphoria. a clear case of gender hysteria trying to "cure", for the purpose of increasing utility of the person, aswell as causing stronger enforcement of gender norms.

Yeah, see, maybe I'm dumb but I'm not seeing how the "utility of the person" relates to transexual issues, or to anything at all for that matter

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Foo Diddley posted:

Yeah, see, maybe I'm dumb but I'm not seeing how the "utility of the person" relates to transexual issues, or to anything at all for that matter

I think its one of those :ussr: phrases

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im raising my child with no gender, because it is special to me and all the world

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Wulfolme posted:

there was this one video where some conservative journalist built like a mormon missionary was sitting next to a transwoman that was twice his size and when he said he thinks transsexuals are wrong about themselves she put her arm over his shoulder and said ha ha you better watch it you little twig or something like that

It was supposed to be a "debate" about trans stuff. But the second the guy made his statement the trans "woman" actually told him to watch his mouth or he'd be leaving in an ambulance while grabbing his neck. Everyone else involved with the show thought that was a great thing and a good debate technique.

It starts about 2:06 if the link doesn't take you there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4&t=126s

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Foo Diddley posted:

I dont know the phrase but i assume he means that trans treatments are worth a lot of money so big businesses are going to find a way to sell it to as many people as possible, even if it means creating demand by making people think they're transsexual

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

It was supposed to be a "debate" about trans stuff. But the second the guy made his statement the trans "woman" actually told him to watch his mouth or he'd be leaving in an ambulance while grabbing his neck. Everyone else involved with the show thought that was a great thing and a good debate technique.

It starts about 2:06 if the link doesn't take you there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4&t=126s

that guy with the blond wig could kick that sniveling punks rear end

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spacetoaster posted:

Who was the guy who talked about how trans women want to be treated like women except they act like men when it comes to sex, violence, and literally everything else

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BeefThief posted:

that guy with the blond wig could kick that sniveling punks rear end

Oh snap, apparently after the cameras turned off the transwoman threatened to curb stomp the guy and said she'd be waiting in the parking lot. Security had to get involved and the skinny dude called the cops and filed a criminal complaint.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/272008029/Shapiro-Police-Report

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

It is spelled "Thundara"

I think I would be "Andromeda" or "Leontien"

• Locked thread