Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Hogge Wild posted:

kukas teistä anarkomarkoista oli heiluttelemassa katanaa: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001179678.html

Eiks Katana ole se joensuulainen korisjoukkue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
se on vain sellainen pala taitettua paskaterästä josta nörtit pitävät koska he katsovat paljon kiinalaisista piirustuksista

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Cops showing admirable restraint in not shooting someone attacking them with a knife or paskateräs.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
5-0 perskule

saas nähä miten käy kanukkeja vastaan

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

kukas teistä anarkomarkoista oli heiluttelemassa katanaa: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001179678.html

Minähän se olin.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

Minähän se olin.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

doverhog posted:

Cops showing admirable restraint in not shooting someone attacking them with a knife or paskateräs.

Paskalakit use guns rarely. Between 2003-2013 the police shot only two people, one of which was an accident in which a jail guard died.

So on average there's 8 cases per year where firearms are fired, not just drawn for intimidation, and on average 12 shots are fired per year 4 of which are warning shots. Officially anyway, of course we now know that Jari Aarnio's men controlled Scandinavian drug trade and they probably used unregistered guns for their killings.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
how many people they kill in drunk tanks?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Can we keep the totally ironic gently caress-you-dad-all-cops-are-fascist-killers posting in the USPol threads, please?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkest Auer posted:

Can we keep the totally ironic gently caress-you-dad-all-cops-are-fascist-killers posting in the USPol threads, please?

i was genuinely curious about putkakuolemat

here's some article i found: http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1305555442420

looks like putkat are more dangerous than guns

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Sure. But all cops are still violent fascists and dumb-as-all-hell.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Nenonen posted:

Paskalakit use guns rarely. Between 2003-2013 the police shot only two people, one of which was an accident in which a jail guard died.

What happened in 2011? 48 shots fired of which one was a warning shot and one resulted in a wound? The other 46 better have been shot into the air in drunken celebration.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Herman Merman posted:

What happened in 2011? 48 shots fired of which one was a warning shot and one resulted in a wound? The other 46 better have been shot into the air in drunken celebration.

The Yle article mentioned 30 of those were fired in one single incident. Like trying to stop a car by blowing the tires or something.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sure. But all cops are still violent fascists and dumb-as-all-hell.

The biggest problem with the cops is they give me speeding tickets.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

His Divine Shadow posted:

Not only that, they give tickets based on income. They're racist against rich people! :qq:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: if you even own a motor vehicle just :laffo:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Good news, everybody!
These gentlemen are about to bring rationality and liberty back to Finnish politics!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Near term plans:

* Change the name to Liberal Party
* Participate in the next municipal elections
* End the nanny state
* Consider admitting a few females to the party??? Only if they can keep rational though

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lampaisiin sekaantuvan hameväen viides kolonna

kunnon kiljumies ei tuollaisia äänestä

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

Good news, everybody!
These gentlemen are about to bring rationality and liberty back to Finnish politics!

I'm the hard-copy of Ayn Rand's works they torrented.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

Near term plans:

* Change the name to Liberal Party
* Participate in the next municipal elections
* End the nanny state
* Consider admitting a few females to the party??? Only if they can keep rational though

http://yle.fi/uutiset/viskipuolueesta_tulee_liberaalipuolue/8883727

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

:ssh: That's what prompted me to post the picture

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's not a plan if it's already been decided.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

These look like people who thought MoonTV was good.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the hard-copy of Ayn Rand's works they torrented.

I can't fault them for needing a drop of whisky after opening the meeting with a ritual reading of the full John Galt speech :shrug:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ahahahaha

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

:eyepop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Can I have this as my avatar?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Rexroom posted:

Not only that, they give tickets based on income. They're racist against rich people! :qq:

I support that kind of racism though. Only people that make as much or more than an MP should be able to get tickets.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Jerry Cotton posted:

:lol: if you even own a motor vehicle just :laffo:

A subject walks. A citizen drives!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

A subject walks. A citizen drives!

And what a joy it is to be driving, the local highway just got a fresh layer of mud last summer! Thanks, asphalt cartels! :thumbsup:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

:lol: if you don't own a tractor and just skip the road alltogehter

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: if you don't own a tractor and just skip the road alltogehter

:laffo: if you are stupid enough to live somewhere where anything besides roads (and parking lots) can be driven on. You are literally killing the planet and everyone on it (and voting Kepu) which is mega-:lol:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
You just have to use the correct tool for the job.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

You just have to use the correct tool for the job.

Yeah I don't see how that can be ridden over blocks of flats, Hesburgers, and Stockmann.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Jerry Cotton posted:

:laffo: if you are stupid enough to live somewhere where anything besides roads (and parking lots) can be driven on. You are literally killing the planet and everyone on it (and voting Kepu) which is mega-:lol:

Sorry about your lot in life

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I don't see how that can be ridden over blocks of flats, Hesburgers, and Stockmann.

Cops don't seem to mind. Having to pay attention so you won't step into horse poo poo on your way to work shouldn't be required in the most heavily populated part of the country in the year 2016 but it sure loving is.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:47 on May 16, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Merciless slaughter, piling the corpses high enough to make a ramp to reach the stars etc. etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Merciless slaughter, piling the corpses high enough to make a ramp to reach the stars etc. etc.

But enough about kilpailukyky.