Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lord Psychodin posted:

There's an actual Invader Zim comic out now, its not bad either.

It's pretty good. If I had to give one complaint is that it doesn't try anything too radical outside of another artist showing up and doing some weird thing. I want to see some big story changing stuff. The video game one Jhonen di was my favorite. He actually gave a lil tiny bit of character development to his characters. I dug it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Are they still ripping out kids' eyes, replacing their organs with live animals and turning them into rotting meat?
I very much enjoyed Zim.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

I'm a never-before mentioned daughter from the future ama

oh hey new page uhhhh

it's me and my... great-great-great uncle and our dads

The most awkward of PTA meetings.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

That isn't the whole thing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Das Boo posted:

Are they still ripping out kids' eyes, replacing their organs with live animals and turning them into rotting meat?
I very much enjoyed Zim.

Not yet, but in the last issue, Zim releases his frustration by popping over to a tiny sized solar system to punch the planets. It's p funny.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I've discovered the pixiv account of the artist who did this

Turns out, they're drat great.

x

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

This would be the best themepark ever

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Peewi posted:

That isn't the whole thing

Miyamoto's long lost son

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
How do I post the full-size image of that? Imgur always shrinks it down.
Direct link (that works if you have an account)

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

The original upload location sucks rear end- easier to gis a better source and upload it to imgur from that.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 15:21 on May 16, 2016

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rama of Ra posted:

Why isn't this canon?

E:hahahaha roundabout just came on in the bar

Please don't read PYF at the bar.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Captain Invictus posted:

It's a short game, maybe 6 or 7 hours if you really spend time exploring nooks and crannies and possibilities, and ten bucks on steam. And honestly, there's not really been any insanely spoilery stuff posted in this thread outside of character designs and genocide run stuff. And, well, if you were going to do a genocide run, you were gonna have a bad time anyways.

You're a loving liar

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Just Offscreen posted:

The original upload location sucks rear end- easier to gis a better source and upload it to imgur from that.

Now I totally want to visit this unfortunately imaginary theme park. Disney should just go and build Miyazaki World already.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOdCUMLKrNA

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Invictus posted:

It's a short game, maybe 6 or 7 hours if you really spend time exploring nooks and crannies and possibilities, and ten bucks on steam. And honestly, there's not really been any insanely spoilery stuff posted in this thread outside of character designs and genocide run stuff. And, well, if you were going to do a genocide run, you were gonna have a bad time anyways.

How is posting the two final bosses dozens of times not a spoiler?

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

BillmasterCozb posted:

Miyamoto's long lost son

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

LISA (The Painful/Joyful) is cool and drat do I enjoy all this art of it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Internet Kraken posted:

I guess it must not count if you post them while in a fugue state, obsessively posting about Undertale in increasingly terrible ways.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Is that how it worked? I always thought they were ruins that you don't end up visiting in the game like there all in the cave area with Totorial

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Is that how it worked? I always thought they were ruins that you don't end up visiting in the game like there all in the cave area with Totorial

I don't think its supposed to be literal. The buildings you see in the ruins are a part of Home, where all the monsters used to live, while Asgore's castle is in New Home. Plus, Waterfall is the only place you're supposed to be able to see the "stars" in the ceiling which wouldn't be the case if the entire underground was one big cavern. There are a few big vistas where you can see areas you won't reach for a while (seeing the castle from waterfall and the core from hotland) but for the most part each area is self-contained. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Its still a neat piece and a nice way to depict the entire journey, though!

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 19:54 on May 16, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Because the game has been out forever now so nobody could possibly care about spoilers anymore.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
9 months is forever?

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Heath posted:

9 months is forever?

It's long enough and it's gotten such a huge internet presence that you're bound to learn about Omega Flowery, Asriel Dreemurr, and Sans as final bosses at this point.

This Lisa fanart is extremely my poo poo. Post more if you got em.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's cool that the Internet ruining everything is so accepted now that one should expect and accept having something good spoiled for them because someone is too lazy to link an image

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
I didn't know any of those things, so thanks for that.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

If you went back in time to victorian england and told a textile worker the ending to great expectations 9 months after it came out he would either say "I know I waited for the chapter to be delivered and listened to a guy read it to me" or "I don't really follow that so it doesn't bother me to know the ending."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Please, spoiler all images. Better yet, don't post any images at all. Gas the thread, ban OP, anime is death.

Warning! The following images contain heavy spoilers of the PewDiePie lore! Don't scroll any further if you ever plan to catch up on literal months of footage of an adult man yelling at video games on youtube! You have been warned!

HAN SOLO KILLS HODOR

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You literally put more effort into your smarmy baby whine post than it takes to spoiler an image

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Paladinus posted:

Please, spoiler all images. Better yet, don't post any images at all. Gas the thread, ban OP, anime is death.

HAN SOLO KILLS HODOR

You bastard!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

You literally put more effort into your smarmy baby whine post than it takes to spoiler an image

Woah, you've spoiled my post for everyone and it's been out for less than five minutes.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Heath posted:

You've made 3 posts now *whips out calculator* that's 3 TIMES THE EFFORT!

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Heath posted:

9 months is forever?

In internet time, yes.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Post fanart in the fanart thread, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011