Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Harrow posted:

Are they doing a Nintendo Direct thing again, or just flat nothin'?

They said no Direct and no videos except for a Zelda one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I skipped quite a few pages, hopefully this hasn't been posted yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orrcgpJ5tQ4

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
They're dedicating all their resources to NX and leaving little left for the Wii U aside from Zelda U/NX, their most major release, so almost all of their presence at E3 is devoted to Zelda U/NX

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

In Training posted:

Jeez.

Well, I'm excited to (hopefully) see some actual Zelda gameplay at least. They've talked a big game about how big a departure this is from the other 3D Zeldas so I really hope it bears out and isn't just "we made Ocarina of Time again, only this time it's bigger and we have better horse technology and a three-hour unskippable tutorial."

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

nitnedo should just die with some dignity instead of stretching it out like this

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
nintendo is going to outlive apple and microsoft

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i like nintendo games, just like i like sony and microsoft and pc games

its a form of enlightenment

zelda gameplay will be cool though, sad no direct

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

PBS Newshour posted:

nintendo is going to outlive apple and microsoft

yes im v sure that the company who is a fractiotn of the size of ms and apple, has a fraciton fothe resourses of those companies, and only operates in one area, and is is unable to sell proudcts in the one area they make products in, will outlive apple an d ms

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

littleorv posted:

Maybe the new Homefront game will be as good as Freedom Fighters.

It's unlikely but I want to believe

I doubt that, but i don't think it will be complete and utter poo poo. I am sure it will get mixed reviews based on valid technical stuff/gameplay poo poo and because some sites are looking for a new effigy to burn(its mean toward north koreans and violent and doesnt show deep nuances of war like that dragon cancer.etc)

Stux posted:

nitnedo should just die with some dignity instead of stretching it out like this

I dont think it will ever die. I love my 3ds but its recent consoles suck. I dont want gimmicks or perepherals. i just want to play some nintendo games.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I have bought 3 3ds'. I am single handedly keeping Nintendo alive I guess.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Freedom Fighters owned

Like if you agree

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Isn't it just a Treehouse stream?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Wii U is loving awesome.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

littleorv posted:

Freedom Fighters owned

Like if you agree

Freedom Fighters is cool but somebody stole my copy which is uncool

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Stux posted:

yes im v sure that the company who is a fractiotn of the size of ms and apple, has a fraciton fothe resourses of those companies, and only operates in one area, and is is unable to sell proudcts in the one area they make products in, will outlive apple an d ms

you are making the right bet my friend, glad you agree

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The wii u is real good yeah

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Broseph Brostar posted:

Freedom Fighters is cool but somebody stole my copy which is uncool

my copy is a copy a friend loaned me

and then i moved away and forgot i had it

so i guess what im saying is im sorry

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

littleorv posted:

Freedom Fighters owned

Like if you agree

I want a Freedom Force Fighters game.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the wii u is bad and nintendo should just make their gawmes for playstation instead which would be a plus for everyone involved except for console warriors

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Nintendo should just sell all their IPs to valve so that we can get them on G-d's own gaming device

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Nintendo should just make games for the Dreamcast now

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Nintendo should just make games for their own systems

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Nintendo should just make games for their own systems

the problem is no one owns them or awnts them so it doesnt really work

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I would buy lots of nintendo games if could play them on a console that I actually own/want. I'm not buying more than one console per generation. Period. I bought a ps4 for bloodborne, sure, but the ps4 can also play like, every normal non-exclusive game. I'm not going ot buy an x-box one for whatever their exclusives are, and I'm not going to buy a wii-u for their exclusives. The wii-u doesn't even have regular loving games on it.

I looked into getting one for the few games that I do want to play, and it still costs $300 loving dollars. As much as a ps4/Xbone.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is going to own

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Microsoft should stop making consoles

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

littleorv posted:

Microsoft should stop making consoles

this is also correct

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Nintendo sucks and I loving hate them and their stupid gimmicky fag games, but if they made games for Motherfucking Based Sony's systems I'd run out and buy them all day one and be their biggest fan too.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I wanna see nintendo make a MOBA, not because I think it'd be good, but because I want to see what the heck nintendo would do with a genre like that

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

FirstAidKite posted:

I wanna see nintendo make a MOBA, not because I think it'd be good, but because I want to see what the heck nintendo would do with a genre like that

Like splatoon, they would completely turn it on its head and remove all the try-hard bullshit and instead just make it really fun and cute.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

littleorv posted:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is going to own

:yeah:

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I was pretty sad to find out that there are practically no JRPGs out on the PS4 yet and a ton on loving nintendo things. I did not expect that.

Also Bayonetta 2 being a wii-u exclusive wtf.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

An unstoppable Win meets an immovable Fail.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Snak posted:

I was pretty sad to find out that there are practically no JRPGs out on the PS4 yet and a ton on loving nintendo things. I did not expect that.

Also Bayonetta 2 being a wii-u exclusive wtf.

You should get a Wii U, it is a good system with great games

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Nintendo announces a new game in [your favorite nintendo ip] franchise, but instead of being more of what made you love that franchise, it is a moba

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

You should get a Wii U, it is a good system with great games

I can't justify 300 dollars on another console before building a new pc.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Nintendo is the win and MOBAs are the fail, I mean. I normally wouldn't have to stress that but there's an immeasurable amount of brain damage on these forums.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Nintendo sucks and I loving hate them and their stupid gimmicky fag games, but if they made games for Motherfucking Based Sony's systems I'd run out and buy them all day one and be their biggest fan too.

noitnedo games own actually they just have awful consoles. also u shouldnt use slurs like that imo. perhaps u should take a moment to calm down so u can be more reasonable and not resorot to using such unacceptable language to show how mad u are about vide o games

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the game pad a lot and it works really well. I would use the Vita remote play more but the controls isn't 1 to 1 to Dualshock 4 so it doesn't work as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i wish the games i liked on the wii u had ps4 ports

it would result in my playing them more often

• Locked thread