Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

They're doing the SSR one-type-per-day thing again in SS, I'm going to go for it because I love disappointment

https://twitter.com/imascg_stage/statuses/732091166947082240

e: alright, I did two 10-pulls and got 3 new Rares and one new SR (Cool (Honoka))

Polsy fucked around with this message at 13:47 on May 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

help, I'm drowning in EliUmi doujs

Doesn't sound like you need rescuing. This sounds good.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I thought it was easy to acquire love live decals for weebs who like doing model/RC work. I was wrong. There's a lot of Hatsune Miku decals, though.

I just want to make spaceships that look like the Nico Nico rally car posted way back.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I thought it was easy to acquire love live decals for weebs who like doing model/RC work. I was wrong. There's a lot of Hatsune Miku decals, though.

I just want to make spaceships that look like the Nico Nico rally car posted way back.

Let me know if you find a good solution.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Playing idol games at work is so hard sometimes.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Let me know if you find a good solution.

I just found out that Itasha is the name of that style and it's made looking for inspiration much easier.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

ENSIF update is done folks. Get your titles, backgrounds, etc.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

none of what I'm reading this evening, actually

Yukiiti/tMnR is extremely good.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ChubbyThePhat posted:

ENSIF update is done folks. Get your titles, backgrounds, etc.

I can't even connect :negative:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
So much free poo poo.
Happy Maypril.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

graybook posted:

So much free poo poo.
Happy Maypril.

Got in. So many goals. EDIT: And now back to transmission errors

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'm going to play one more song. Just for Nico title to rep during the MedFes.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Many fp pulls, many idols eaten for their seals, many stories listened to, still much to do.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh my god is it seriously going to ask me to go through every single drat song? God I hope it doesn't ask me to start FCing everything from the start in a month…

Well, at least I have some stuff that needs hearts. I guess.

…Too bad this bonding team couldn't manage an S on Hard for the very first song with a FC…

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Practiced away all the R I could've. Titles can wait for after the event.
I can get Maki, Hanayo, and Eli titles for sure after, and all the subunit ones.

Now to play the waiting game.

I used 5 blue tickets for a scout and got an SR, but it was china dress Maki, who I already had, so I got to idolize her and now my Smile team is all SR+ or better! (Counting promo Christmas Maki.)

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Polsy posted:

Can't believe it's been 510 days already. Or more importantly, that they have unique 30-second voice clips for every 30 days and they're still going.

I'll keep you posted
Million Live is so passive aggressive. I made an account to just see how it was and forgot about it. Then a couple months later when I relogged in again it was like "Welcome back from your business trip! It sure was a long one!".

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

So apparently people have been making smaller decals for more "normal" model kits that weren't RC cars. e.g.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182082521953?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detail-Up-1-24-1-25-Pile-lovelive-Race-Car-Model-Kit-Water-Slide-Itasha-Decal/391425858840

Hnnnng I might just get the tomato since there's no Nico Nico I can find yet.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Zettace posted:

Million Live is so passive aggressive. I made an account to just see how it was and forgot about it. Then a couple months later when I relogged in again it was like "Welcome back from your business trip! It sure was a long one!".

Oh god, that reminds me of when I was moving and had to take a break for a couple of months halfway through Yukiho's route in iM@S2. Came back to some unfortunate messages.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I think I made a mistake in using 30 of my initial 80 stickers available in getting a generic scouting coupon. I'm guessing I just want to be getting the cheaper SRs with the sticker shop? And I just got a goal for a love gem that looks to be daily. Is this for real? :swoon:

e: nevermind, the super stickers are used for SRs. Still, the question stands: should I use them for the SRs or generic scouting coupons? I feel like the chance for a UR is worth the 10 SRs but someone's prob done some math on this. :3:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I think I made a mistake in using 30 of my initial 80 stickers available in getting a generic scouting coupon. I'm guessing I just want to be getting the cheaper SRs with the sticker shop? And I just got a goal for a love gem that looks to be daily. Is this for real? :swoon:

e: nevermind, the super stickers are used for SRs. Still, the question stands: should I use them for the SRs or generic scouting coupons? I feel like the chance for a UR is worth the 10 SRs but someone's prob done some math on this. :3:

I generally turn bronze and silver into blue tickets, though if/when EN gets ARISE cards in the sticker shop, I'll detour for them. The SRs in the shop are promo SRs, not real ones. Only worth it for collectors and I guess the one gem you get from max bonding them.

I only eat SRs that feature some combination of:
  • laughably weak stats
  • art I don't care for
  • inferior idols
and even then I've regretted when I've later pulled a second copy :/

And yes, there's a daily love gem reward.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Christmas Cake posted:

Oh god, that reminds me of when I was moving and had to take a break for a couple of months halfway through Yukiho's route in iM@S2. Came back to some unfortunate messages.
Huh? I don't remember that game having consequences for going on a hiatus. If you load up the game after a while you should just return to where you last saved.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Tulip is here!

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Zettace posted:

Huh? I don't remember that game having consequences for going on a hiatus. If you load up the game after a while you should just return to where you last saved.

Mail DLC. There are messages you get after a hiatus that get increasingly resigned based on how long it's been.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I haven't had time to spend all my R's on seals. How exactly does this exchange work?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

eat an r, get a sticker

then find the super secret sticker store, spend stickers on things.

e. oh the caravan's ending today? I thought it went to the 18th for some reason.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm definitely getting a Nico deckbox and Nico sleeves:

but do I also need Maki?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
ITSA ME-O, MA-MIO.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
https://twitter.com/imascg_stage/status/732451821852073984

Next event in Starlight Stage.

The song will be Ashita Mata Aeru yo ne, I guess as a preview for Cute Jewelries 003. Main card is Momoka, 2nd card is Yuka, and it's a token event.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Sonata Mused posted:

Tulip is here!

Thanks for the reminder! Just ordered that and Strawberry Trapper.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

ITSA ME-O, MA-MIO.

The M@gic dress is great.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Christmas Cake posted:

Mail DLC. There are messages you get after a hiatus that get increasingly resigned based on how long it's been.

Oh, that's a neat feature, I assumed those were all just (relatively) generic

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ne, Producer-san, tegami wa...

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Letters, not mail, but whatever.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

got all 15 yasuhas from event drops. Now I can spend all the coins on getting gems and stamina drinks.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I have not gotten a single Risa.

What the hell.

Also a Kaoru is my second biggest number passion card and idgi the kid cards are always the worst and she's outbatting everything but an Airi.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I got no Risas other than the one I bought.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, no (free) Risa here either, I always seem to do badly in caravans even taking into account I'm not trying as hard as I do for events.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, I guess I'll just buy a Risa and one last uh, planetarium girl to complete the set.

Still wish her puchi didn't look like some sort of weirdo techno unicorn.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

I got up to 11 Yasuhas yesterday and then suddenly four Risas. Just now got my 15th Yasuha by buying the discounted one. Enough points left to empty out all of the good rewards. They really should have made this longer so I could take it easy for a couple of days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Got 4 of each SR. Blegh. Doesn't really help me.