Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his rear end in a top hat to talk? His whole abdomen would move up and down you dig farting out the words. It was unlike anything I ever heard.

This rear end talk had sort of a gut frequency. It hit you right down there like you gotta go. You know when the old colon gives you the elbow and it feels sorta cold inside, and you know all you have to do is turn loose? Well this talking hit you right down there, a bubbly, thick stagnant sound, a sound you could smell.

This man worked for a carnival you dig, and to start with it was like a novelty ventriliquist act. Real funny, too, at first. He had a number he called “The Better ‘Ole” that was a scream, I tell you. I forget most of it but it was clever. Like, “Oh I say, are you still down there, old thing?”

“Nah I had to go relieve myself.”

After a while the rear end start talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his rear end would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time.

Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in-curving hooks and started eating. He thought this was cute at first and built an act around it, but the rear end in a top hat would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth. Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the rear end in a top hat said to him: “It’s you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we dont need you around here any more. I can talk and eat and poo poo.”

After that he began waking up in the morning with a transparent jelly like a tadpole’s tail all over his mouth. This jelly was what the scientists call un-D.T., Undifferentiated Tissue, which can grow into any kind of flesh on the human body. He would tear it off his mouth and the pieces would stick to his hands like burning gasoline jelly and grow there, grow anywhere on him a glob of it fell. So finally his mouth sealed over, and the whole head would have have amputated spontaneous except for the eyes you dig. Thats one thing the rear end in a top hat couldn’t do was see. It needed the eyes. But nerve connections were blocked and infiltrated and atrophied so the brain couldn’t give orders any more. It was trapped in the skull, sealed off. For a while you could see the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes, then finally the brain must have died, because the eyes went out, and there was no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk.

I love this copypasta thing and read it all every time I see it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Also I'm disappointed that I have to wait 3 days to argue with the dumb /pol/ babby, great job getting probed idiot :argh:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

It's from The Naked Lunch.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Man, Imortan's track record is impressive(ly full of stupid poo poo)

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiWIjWh3MNA

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
http://fusion.net/story/261690/alt-right-angry-birds-movie-theory-8chan-4chan/

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

:allears: sure it is /pol/, sure it is

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Pax Dickinson must be kicking himself for abandoning the Duck Enlightenment thing right now

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Pax Dickinson must be kicking himself for abandoning the Duck Enlightenment thing right now

Yeah im kind of a natural libertarian fascist reactionary alpha sure i read and like rand but never got into the lib thing other than the economists as a “conservative” but when i found most libertarians wanted open borders i was astounded wtf property rights ? i guess they dont get what a state is they see it as a backdrop to a market i see it as a market participent its the property of the citizens and its contracted out to capitalists to use its infrastructure, criminal and civil justice structure and its labor etc. as such the capitalist can choose not to do business here as opposed to say mogadishu or they may choose to pay the dane gold for market access. they do not however have the option of importing cheaper labor or break any of the other contractual clauses.
BTW Jim please go kick Lands rear end

Well observed,as for the biochain i just use friend of the family now to denote all the types of friend of the family;s sand friend of the familys prairie friend of the familys brown friend of the familys etc, obviously theres a inner hierarchy but frankly i cant be bothered

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

At some point I wonder if they're being satirical or not.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

lol

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/725926421248380929

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Tesseraction posted:

At some point I wonder if they're being satirical or not.
Mostly I think it's meant as tongue-in-cheek humor - lightly mocking themselves but not intending to seriously satirize their own beliefs.

It's weird to see that kind of self-aware humor in people who are so otherwise lacking in self-awareness, but there you go.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I mean it's the same people who made "rare pepes" a meme, who then proceed to actually post pepes for every thread.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

I mean it's the same people who made "rare pepes" a meme, who then proceed to actually post pepes for every thread.

Source your quotes.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Source your quotes.

NEVER JOIN THE MILITARY

Do you really want to defend this multicultural system? The military is intended to promote larger global alliances; while a militia is organized to promote the local security of particular citizens. Armed conflicts are always manipulated to expand multinational control, not to ensure the survival of unique ethic groups. The military exists to expand diversity.

Do you want to be part of some grotesque social experiment? Whenever some liberal wants to inflict some cultural change upon society, the humanitarian will try it upon the soldiers first. Whether it is gay marriage or transsexuals in the shower stalls, the altruists will force it upon the military first. The American army has become just some Marxist laboratory.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I was unaware until now of the U.S. military's policy of mandatory gay marriage.

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

neonnoodle posted:

I was unaware until now of the U.S. military's policy of mandatory gay marriage.

They're suckers for thinking the military was ever straight.

Maybe the real gays are the comradery we built along the way posted:

the military is INCREDIBLY apparently-gay. The Marines (my main point of experience) are the gayest heterosexual organization ever to exist - to the point we have the phrase 'it’s not gay if you’re wearing bootbands’, which means if you’re in uniform, basically anything short of actual penetrative sex is considered not-gay. Groping anywhere not the crotch is considered completely acceptable with 90% of friends, both above and below clothing, though it’s always masked as a joke.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Doesn't part of hazing new guys on a ship in the navy involve coating the captain's belly with shaving cream and having them bury their face in it or some bizarre bullshit like that?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Doesn't part of hazing new guys on a ship in the navy involve coating the captain's belly with shaving cream and having them bury their face in it or some bizarre bullshit like that?
I think this is general naval bullshit, not specifically the US or British Navy.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Lottery of Babylon posted:

NEVER JOIN THE MILITARY

Do you really want to defend this multicultural system? The military is intended to promote larger global alliances; while a militia is organized to promote the local security of particular citizens. Armed conflicts are always manipulated to expand multinational control, not to ensure the survival of unique ethic groups. The military exists to expand diversity.

Do you want to be part of some grotesque social experiment? Whenever some liberal wants to inflict some cultural change upon society, the humanitarian will try it upon the soldiers first. Whether it is gay marriage or transsexuals in the shower stalls, the altruists will force it upon the military first. The American army has become just some Marxist laboratory.

neonnoodle posted:

It's a common mistake. Those guys were actually the Village People, and they weren't actual members of the Navy, and that wasn't a documentary.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
In case you were wondering whatever happened to Anissimov *, he's on Twitter expressing his disappointment at a Hitler apologist being kicked off YouTube.

* nobody ever wondered whatever happened to Anissimov

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Lottery of Babylon posted:

NEVER JOIN THE MILITARY

Chickenhawks should take notes for next time someone asks about them draft-dodging.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
Sandifer update: third podcast up, with Sam Keeper (stormingtheivory) (also includes discussion of the planned bonus essay on David Icke) and the last excerpt from the book.

(I listened again to the very long second podcast with Jack Graham. It's pretty good stuff from several angles. Jack points out at length how the neoreactionaries are actually asking a lot of the right questions, just coming up with completely ridiculous answers.)

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

divabot posted:

Jack points out at length how the neoreactionaries are actually asking a lot of the right questions, just coming up with completely ridiculous answers.)

That's always been the case with the far-right. They get mad about economic inequity, but they seem to just want to make sure that it's a white man stomping their throats, and that he's stomping queers, blacks and women a little bit harder.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

divabot posted:

In case you were wondering whatever happened to Anissimov *, he's on Twitter expressing his disappointment at a Hitler apologist being kicked off YouTube.

* nobody ever wondered whatever happened to Anissimov

I think that's not Anissimov, just one of the many alt-right people who enjoyed trolling him.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
https://twitter.com/St_Rev/status/719513006212804608

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I mean good (actual) leftists must crush all rich people so i'm not sure what your point is :confused:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yep, gently caress techies.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Is this a definition of "left" that includes the literal owners of the means of production?

Polybius91
Jun 4, 2012

Cobrastan is not a real country.
More to the point, why would the left want them to adopt ruling-class behavior? The left tends to loving hate the ruling class.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
These idiots honestly don't understand the distinction between the bourgeoisie and the petite bourgeoisie.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

neonnoodle posted:

These idiots honestly don't understand the distinction between the bourgeoisie and the petite bourgeoisie.

Hell, they don't even realise the difference between "not financially in the shitter" and "owning the means of production"

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Polybius91 posted:

More to the point, why would the left want them to adopt ruling-class behavior? The left tends to loving hate the ruling class.

The full conversation makes it clear they are angry about the true ruling class: people with academic backgrounds

Who, despite being the ruling class, are also just jealous that they have to work at Starbucks because of their gender studies degree.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

The actual masters aren't the people with all the actual power and authority and wealth, it's these poor and despised people who happen to be kind of clever and whose chosen profession is better historically attested than most (due to them being the ones to write most of the books).

I mean I'm sure the root of it is rank bigotry but I wonder if that selection effect regarding literary folks and historians is part of the impression of those people as dominant somehow.

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900
Okay, you have five seconds to think of the worst possible mismatch between Nazism apologetics and religion.

Did you think of the same thing I did?

(source 1, source 2)

The world is a terrible place and I'm ashamed of my heritage just by association with this man.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Curvature of Earth posted:

Okay, you have five seconds to think of the worst possible mismatch between Nazism apologetics and religion.

Did you think of the same thing I did?

(source 1, source 2)

The world is a terrible place and I'm ashamed of my heritage just by association with this man.

PYF Dark Enlightenment Thinker: No, I am not a fan of white supremacists. However,

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

So is that guy on the pro side of his entire ethnic group being enslaved then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
ON PAPER