Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
WWEs Mauro Ranallo is on commentary tonight for Glory 30. That dude is making money all over the drat place right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The production truck mics are on too, but they're pretty sure we can't hear them

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Production guy is coming over the stream right now and his assistants keep telling him he's in the stream and he refuses to believe them.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Main shots colour balance just went way off. Sick av club poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
sloppy as gently caress but pretty entertaining. most modest ring girls i've seen in a long while.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

Le Saboteur posted:

WWEs Mauro Ranallo is on commentary tonight for Glory 30. That dude is making money all over the drat place right now.

I think he just talked about Moat Fights.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Food Court Druid posted:

I think he just talked about Moat Fights.

Yeah now I'm tweeting at the head of UFC Fight Pass to pick up Moat Fights ASAP.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Le Saboteur posted:

Wait is Mauro seriously on WWE right now?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

Wait is Mauro seriously on WWE right now?

Mauro Ranallo is the voice of WWE Smackdown. While also still doing Glory, Showtime Boxing and a couple other gigs.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I don't know much about kickboxing but this commentator that keeps telling me Wilnis is winning off of some leg kicks while getting boxed all to hell seems full of it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Le Saboteur posted:

I don't know much about kickboxing but this commentator that keeps telling me Wilnis is winning off of some leg kicks while getting boxed all to hell seems full of it.

leg kicks count in kickboxing.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

leg kicks count in kickboxing.

I mean for sure they do but when you're getting punched 53-3. With a lot landing well I figure that has to count for more. But with this knockdown who knows what happens now.

It should probably be a draw and we go to the extra round hopefully.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

big ups to Schilling letting them know he broke his toe

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
cool that Marcus is still doing the strike-strike-clinch thing even without Artem around.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

:rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d_aVU1JOvg&t=215s

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Djime has dents in his head.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
For the youtube impaired:

http://i.imgur.com/wI6EtTV.gifv

Thats what you call a proper knockout.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
such a good rashad impression

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
A KICKBOXER said to be in a gay relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo has been arrested over an alleged assault at a luxury hotel in Morocco.

Amsterdam-born Badr Hadi, 31, who now lives in Morocco, is said to have been detained upon touching down in Casablanca airport following a trip to Brussels.

The kickboxer, who became the first ever K-1 heavyweight champion in 2007, stands accused of assaulting a waiter at a luxury hotel over a drinks order, then breaking the nose of a man who tried to stop the attack, The Sun reports.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Can't wait to read the story about Badr Hari assaulting a Sun "reporter" for calling him gay.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lid posted:

A KICKBOXER said to be in a gay relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo has been arrested over an alleged assault at a luxury hotel in Morocco.

Amsterdam-born Badr Hadi, 31, who now lives in Morocco, is said to have been detained upon touching down in Casablanca airport following a trip to Brussels.

The kickboxer, who became the first ever K-1 heavyweight champion in 2007, stands accused of assaulting a waiter at a luxury hotel over a drinks order, then breaking the nose of a man who tried to stop the attack, The Sun reports.

lol that gay people are still so strange to people that they need to specify "gay relationship" instead of just "relationship".

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

lol that gay people are still so strange to people that they need to specify "gay relationship" instead of just "relationship".

Tbf, if you didn't know the gender of the name Badr, you'd never know if he was male from that phrasing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I don't understand, when did Batter Harry come out?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Glad to see that the reverse gay bash is a thing now. Good for you, Badr

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

kimbo305 posted:

Tbf, if you didn't know the gender of the name Badr, you'd never know if he was male from that phrasing.

right, but i guess my point is why does it matter? the interesting part is that a famous soccer player's significant other beat a bunch of people up and got arrested. throwing in the gay part just makes it seem like they think the gay-ness of their relationship makes it more lascivious than if a straight guy beat a bunch of people up and got arrested.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

right, but i guess my point is why does it matter? the interesting part is that a famous soccer player's significant other beat a bunch of people up and got arrested. throwing in the gay part just makes it seem like they think the gay-ness of their relationship makes it more lascivious than if a straight guy beat a bunch of people up and got arrested.

Badr sucking Renaldo's cock while he was beating up hotel staff(like a snorkel)?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Badr has a habit of looking for love in the wrong places

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyF0nyXEYE

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

coconono posted:

Badr sucking Renaldo's cock while he was beating up hotel staff(like a snorkel)?

lol, now im imagining badr just carrying renaldo around by clamping his dick in his mouth like a scuba rebreather.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

For me, it implies that it was not the norm for Ronaldo's relationships, which still doesn't seem progressive.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
badr hari is just trying to finish his violent assault monopoly pieces

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
It's very progressive to allow Badr Hari to walk the streets and order food in restaurants when he should be locked up like Hannibal Lecter.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

According to The Kickboxing Violent Crimes Algorithm we should be due for a murder in the Netherlands next

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/aoi_bike/status/734035380995919872

I'm glad K-1 has found it's new tough guy who brawls at weigh ins and that he's their 120 pound champ.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Takeru is the best

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
He doesn't even drop his belt

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
he needs to work on maintaining mount. anyway takeru is the most exciting kickboxer on the planet and i love him and this intensely polite brawl

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Clinch trips own and are even better when you don't mess up your suit nor drop your belt.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

david carmichael posted:

He doesn't even drop his belt

i think if he maintained top control long enough he was going to flip the guy over and do a get mah belt son type of scenario with it

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
best soundtrack for a scuffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Japanese people are so god damned bizarre.