Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i'm gay

FOR TRUMP

AND AMERIICA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

so loving future posted:

i'm gay

FOR TRUMP

AND AMERIICA

works both ways imho

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i feel the need to clarify that though i believe trump's ascendancy and eventual victory the logical next step in america's foundational ideology — white supremacy — it does not mean i like it. I toxx because it's definitely going to happen

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
confiscate his coat!!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

definitely thought the hillary thread was the trump thread, my intended toxx was for donald

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
?

ya im dangerious!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Just like Donald used to be a democratic donor, I think we should forgive him.

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

Another Double TOXX!!!

not against the rules as far as i know, i read the rules!

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

EngineerSean posted:

Just like Donald used to be a democratic donor, I think we should forgive him.

seconded, all are welcome in trumps warm masculine embrace

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Banish him to the Jeb! Dimension

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

everyone's laughing now but we'll see how smart you are when the clinton/trump double ticket does an electoral college sweep

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
like, drat can't change the rules that fast :( have to advertise changes like that
1 hour old new rule :cry: shouldn't get a good poster banned

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
and i make the best posts

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
In the long run, every poster gets banned. Live every day like its your last before getting banned. I do not regret any post made.

TRUMP

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

No Mans Land 4 posted:

1 hour old new rule :cry: shouldn't get a good poster banned

i agree but where does that leave you

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
I only regret, that I have but one life to lose for my candidate.

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
oh okay boosted will issue my challenge, I am quite sanguine with that

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
understood

whenimmashoo
Jun 12, 2013

TRUMP

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
Some Asian anchor babies and I laughed when we saw Donald tweet about his taco bowl. I would have shared my secret Sunday Funday guacamole recipe with him if he'd asked.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zen death robot posted:

This means you must stop posting in the other thread from now on

To the Kristolarium with him!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ah hello there maga tower

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jeb! posted:

Some Asian anchor babies and I laughed when we saw Donald tweet about his taco bowl. I would have shared my secret Sunday Funday guacamole recipe with him if he'd asked.

jeb...

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

:toxx:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Boosted_C5 its a DOUBLE TOXXER, you know what that means, - GET HIM OUT!!

Order is essential to the survival of the Republic.

The order has been handed down.

Executions will now commence.

May God have mercy on the DOUBLE TOXXER's souls.

TRUMP

*click*

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Homework Explainer has 24 hours to pass a IK Challenge for a mistaken double-toxx. If they pass they will not be banned. I request that Boosted_C5 allow time for the challenge to be met.

Boosted you may also give NML4 a challenge if you wish to show mercy since the rules are new. I leave the decision to you.

Due to Zen Death Robot's show of mercy, your execution has been stayed No Mans Land 4.

You may pass my mod challenge. Within 24 hours, post a photo of yourself wearing Trump apparel of some sort (home made is acceptable given short notice and shipping times) holding an adequately large sign stating that you have dehumanized yourself and faced to Trump. Somewhere on the sign, perhaps in one corner, your forums user name should appear. You must have this photo taken in a public place with onlookers. Like a busy street corner, or if you're a student somewhere crowded on campus.

Failure to comply will result in immediate termination.

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
I have a bright red original trump trucker hat.

My phone's camera is pretty crappy, and I'm going to block out my face. But yeah, challenge accepted good sir. The sign is going to be the hardest part...

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Live the dream, NML4

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Homework Explainer is a mess

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

No Mans Land 4 posted:

I have a bright red original trump trucker hat.

My phone's camera is pretty crappy, and I'm going to block out my face. But yeah, challenge accepted good sir. The sign is going to be the hardest part...

Make wherever you live great again sir :911:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Oiled and Ready posted:

Homework Explainer is a mess

it's my own fault for absentmindedly phoneposting

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ah hello there maga tower

guys i have a confession to make,

i don't think i'll ever get tired of all the winning

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This thread is a lot better than the other one

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Neverhillary

Lets make america great again!

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
okay ive spent more time than its worth trying to get this drat phone camera working might as well ban me or give me a challenge that doens't involve photos

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
i do have a phone from pre-2007

Trying to get "LG PC Suite" working on windows 10 is a trial and a half

I even made the sign :( was going to photo it for the thread. Its a legal sized file folder thingy and the cute thing is it has a place for a NAME and a No. at the top right
so NAME No Mans Land
No. 4

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
I have a LG-A341 if anyone knows how to fix them

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Trump is almost certainly going to do something very stupid once he's in office but he ain't losing poo poo

he gonna schlong dat ho

f'sho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBMK0dfjhk

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
RIP Lemmy

edit: it was weak to reference a Canadian pop punk band before saying that so here is a good song (even though metallica covered it)

Dr Dracula has issued a correction as of 06:51 on May 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

semper wifi
Oct 31, 2007
MODS wheres my tower???

• Locked thread