Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I got 15-ish Yasuhas but I'm probably just going to feed most of them to my SSRs anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

I need this in my life.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Why does Umi love my EN account so much?

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
m@ster version of tulip is so good

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

taser rates posted:

m@ster version of tulip is so good

Will try this at lunch. Like the song so I can imagine the chart is pretty rad.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm definitely getting a Nico deckbox and Nico sleeves:

but do I also need Maki?

You getting a playmat for them too?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Caravans are underrated. once you get a 15* of each attribute then you can farm all the skill up cards you want for free. Like from this event alone I got 22 SRs. If i already have a 15* for cool attribute, then i could use 14 for just skill ups. the 6 extra risas im gonna use for skill ups too. Also got 18 extra sayas that I can use as well. All for free.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

X X

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Cinderella Girls Puchimas when

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Not soon enough, that's for sure

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

You getting a playmat for them too?

Don't tempt me! I generally don't use playmats, but man, it'd be satisfying to roll out the Nico Nii at an mtg pre-release.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh cool, you can unlock songs with the “Play [x]” goals in SIF. And even better, those unlock at all three difficulties! Now I can have unplayed songs in SIF too!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Zenostein posted:

Oh cool, you can unlock songs with the “Play [x]” goals in SIF. And even better, those unlock at all three difficulties! Now I can have unplayed songs in SIF too!

It's like I'm playing GF Note!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

It's like I'm playing GF Note!

Complete with a (1) on the play button to remind me that I haven't worked up the will to play poo poo on easy!

At least SS has the decency to not taunt me with a number.

e. Actually, is the next bit of story in SIF seriously unlocking at lvl. 124, or is it just a "go to the next level" thing? Because oh my god I thought after 100 goddamn levels I'd be well beyond that. Especially for how long that poo poo takes if you aren't gunning for it.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh
So 6 members of Aqours are going to be at Anime Expo as part of Anisong World Matsuri

I'm hyped

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
No Ainyan, no Shukashuu, and most dealbreaking, no Aikyan.

Still very likely quite worth it though and I wish I'd planned to go.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Sidenote, STRAWBERRY TRAPPER PREVIEW IS HELLA FIRE AND I'M VERY HYPE FOR GUILTY KISS TO BE BEST AQOURS SUBUNIT

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

So I just ranked up in LLSIF and got 20 or so ranks, a bunch of gems, and have 1276/116 stamina. WTF just happened.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh

Chill la Chill posted:

So I just ranked up in LLSIF and got 20 or so ranks, a bunch of gems, and have 1276/116 stamina. WTF just happened.

They reduced the experience it takes to level to 100 by half and retroactively adjusted everyone's levels to account for it.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Also, you may or may not be missing stuff from your mailbox which K-Lab has stated they will fix eventually. There are quite a few tears on Reddit of people keeping Christmas Maki in their mailbox due to stockpiling R's only to have it disappear on them.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Phantom Limb posted:

They reduced the experience it takes to level to 100 by half and retroactively adjusted everyone's levels to account for it.

Trihugger posted:

Also, you may or may not be missing stuff from your mailbox which K-Lab has stated they will fix eventually. There are quite a few tears on Reddit of people keeping Christmas Maki in their mailbox due to stockpiling R's only to have it disappear on them.

Thanks. I don't think i was missing stuff and unfortunately I think I was on hiatus from this game during Xmas. Does the stamina still regenerate or will I have to clear out this large batch before it does? If so, I'm guessing the next event is going to be hilariously lopsided.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Aw, I only gained like 15 levels. That was nearly as unpleasant to listen to as the results screen in GF during an event (why do they insist on playing a sfx as the numbers spin up to whatever your rank is? poo poo's painful)

But no, what would your LP be regenerating? It's above the max, and it won't increase unless its below the max.

But yeah, it's somewhat tempting to just not do anything until the next event, and unleash 1500 lp, I guess.

God, that sounds like an unpleasant amount of tapping.

e. But that does explain why I had 63000xp and had to get to 640000. I thought those numbers were a bit too big…

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Zenostein posted:

Aw, I only gained like 15 levels. That was nearly as unpleasant to listen to as the results screen in GF during an event (why do they insist on playing a sfx as the numbers spin up to whatever your rank is? poo poo's painful)

But no, what would your LP be regenerating? It's above the max, and it won't increase unless its below the max.

But yeah, it's somewhat tempting to just not do anything until the next event, and unleash 1500 lp, I guess.

God, that sounds like an unpleasant amount of tapping.

e. But that does explain why I had 63000xp and had to get to 640000. I thought those numbers were a bit too big…

It's gonna take a while to get through over a thousand LP however you do it, so I might as well do it during an event. Coincidentally, I guess that requires living like Umaru chan for an entire event too, hmm.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
ooh, and it's Nico next.

No way am I putting in the time to tier in EN, though, and it's bound to be a hellish event for tiering with everyone having a mega level up and daily gems for the first time.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

So, a couple of things.

I knew that the reduced exp requirement for under rank 100 was decreased, and that the savings would be added to accounts higher thank rank 100. At 220, I figure this would get me a rank or two.

I didn't know that this update also included the LP rollover from rank ups.

Anyway,

I'm at a loss on what I should do now.

Vitamean fucked around with this message at 05:42 on May 18, 2016

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moldy Taxes posted:

Good time as any to quit everything else and dedicate yourself solely to SIF.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I've started watching the second season of CG now, and it's my honest opinion Karen has the most ridiculous hair in the show. I can't get over those little hair funnels or whatever you call them. They're just so weird-looking.

And I'm saying this as a man skeptical of side ponytails in the first place. At least they're plausible.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Good time as any to quit everything else and dedicate yourself solely to SIF.

I'm duty bound to T2 every event, so it's a good time to sit on this stash and do my dailies on Easy songs until Friday. It'll help normalize the inevitable hellgrind for that event.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You won't need to hellgrind if you just send a bunch of players to hell first.

Do it for the idols.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Moldy Taxes posted:

Cry.

I actually had assumed that, being above lvl 100, it wouldn't matter one way or another.

Then again, I also thought 64k exp to level up was a sensible number, which shows how much attention I pay to that.

On the other hand, I guess I won't have to worry about running out of LP for like, a month.

Or you could be super-insane and not do anything until the 2d event, where people probably won't still have a million LP laying around. This is also an option, probably.

Sylphid posted:

I've started watching the second season of CG now, and it's my honest opinion Karen has the most ridiculous hair in the show. I can't get over those little hair funnels or whatever you call them. They're just so weird-looking.

And I'm saying this as a man skeptical of side ponytails in the first place. At least they're plausible.

Ah, the drills! I forgot she had those, because they're a lot less noticeable in the little scrawled drawings that I've been seeing a lot of for some reason. Man, those must take forever to put together.
What's there to be skeptical of? Surely you've seen a picture of Madonna… Incidentally, this probably applies to basically any insane hairstyle you can think of.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Zenostein posted:

Then again, I also thought 64k exp to level up was a sensible number, which shows how much attention I pay to that.

Right? I saw 66k after the last event and thought "is that normal? it looks normal". I think the total exp received is 60k if you were past rank 100 before the update, so it might pay up even more insane overflows for other people.

Zenostein posted:

Or you could be super-insane and not do anything until the 2d event, where people probably won't still have a million LP laying around. This is also an option, probably.

's a cute Nico though

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

playing the sticker game has paid off

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

My first pair in EN, I think. Very pleased! It's also quite apropos of the doujs I've been reading.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Sylphid posted:

I think of her hair as like those sticks you use to get honey.

Anyways I'm ranking up at the very start of the MedFes and I look forward to this absolute bloodbath as I try to redeem my poor performance from last time.
I have sworn to T1 every Nico event and to do my best to be #1 on my friends list. I missed out on that last time due to extreme circumstances, so I'm making it up this time around.
Gotta do it for Nico.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

graybook posted:

Anyways I'm ranking up at the very start of the MedFes and I look forward to this absolute bloodbath as I try to redeem my poor performance from last time.
I have sworn to T1 every Nico event and to do my best to be #1 on my friends list. I missed out on that last time due to extreme circumstances, so I'm making it up this time around.
Gotta do it for Nico.

I'm praying for you.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
Any of you nerds going to AX to see Aqours, I want to meet up with you all.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Ryand-Smith posted:

Not for Aqours, but I'm considering going for Jam Project and Aoi Eir.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

My first pair in EN, I think. Very pleased! It's also quite apropos of the doujs I've been reading.

Eli-dom

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Ryand-Smith posted:

I no longer wish to attend AX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Surprisingly lewd statement coming out of phat today