Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

It's a new month and you know what that means.

New jeans. Shockingly, Rebecca has actually put on more clothes.

Not too crazy about Rebecca's super-mini-jorts but honestly I kinda like the casual designs. Sanji's wearing what I wear on a typical workday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

oddium posted:

[completely calm and not furious] that's Vivi

Vivi and Rebecca are both there.

Also, all three of them change shirts

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

oddium posted:

[completely calm and not furious] that's Vivi

Whoops. Sorry, I don't read much One Piece.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Are we getting a new chapter soon or more time off?

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Isn't update time on Thursday currently?

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Andrew_1985 posted:

Are we getting a new chapter soon or more time off?

Barring another "Oda got sick" surprise, we should have one tomorrow.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Sanji looks like he works in graphic design and that rules.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of Sanji's family.

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!
Chapter's up on Mangastream

Edit:

Everyone who called the number naming scheme for Sanji's family is correct. Also Jimbe!? :swoon:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
yesssss jinbe

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
So is this why Sanji is Black Leg?

Also, this is definitely the best bounty reaction cover arc yet.

Old McMihawk had a farm *slash* *ting* *slash* *ting* *cutting noise*

Gyges fucked around with this message at 13:25 on May 19, 2016

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
Lot to digest here.

Not thrilled by Chopper getting overshadowed in his own specialty again.

The Vinsmokes seem a lot less evil than expected.

How do they expect to get away with cultivating ties with Big Mom while being national royalty and closely connected to the Marines?

On a related note, how much formal authority does national royalty have over Marines? For that matter, can World Nobles give orders to national royalty (I think this was touched on in both Fishman Island and Dressrosa, but I don't remember a clear answer)?

The references to Germa 66 being "high-tech" implies they're a group of gadget users (like Nami, Usopp, Franky, etc.).

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Silver2195 posted:

Lot to digest here.

There are limits to medical science, and Luffy's eating habits are solidly beyond their keen.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
The Vinsmokes have that thing Mr 7 had, with their eyebrows being 66.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'm hastily reading on my phone at work but it looks like sanji's sister is a monarch butterfly zoan or something maybe

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
considering the vinsmokes dont have an island whatever luffy does will probably result in them getting one

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends

Silver2195 posted:

What do you mean? He's doing great as both mascot and emergency food supply.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also the "voice of all things" bubble happened saying it was definitely his little brother right before nami deducted that it was his little brother. i know she can do math but haha

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

LanceKing2200 posted:

Chapter's up on Mangastream

Edit:

Everyone who called the number naming scheme for Sanji's family is correct. Also Jimbe!? :swoon:

Good chapter. Not really a fan of the last page though.

I'm happy that Jinbe is more likely to come back into the story sooner than later, but they should have waited for him to burst out at a dramatic moment, instead of having some random Merman call him on the receiver, ruining the surprise.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

oddium posted:

i'm hastily reading on my phone at work but it looks like sanji's sister is a monarch butterfly zoan or something maybe

Which goes great with their eyebrow gimmick.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Julias posted:

Good chapter. Not really a fan of the last page though.

I'm happy that Jinbe is more likely to come back into the story sooner than later, but they should have waited for him to burst out at a dramatic moment, instead of having some random Merman call him on the receiver, ruining the surprise.

Pretty sure that's Aladdin(think that's his name), who's pretty important on Jimbei's crew considering he's the first mate.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Looks like this next arc will be another clusterfuck with Big Mom, 66, the Fishmen Pirates and the Strawhats all in the mix, not to mention the possibility of Kaidou the and events of Reverie being tied into everything

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Xelkelvos posted:

Looks like this next arc will be another clusterfuck with Big Mom, 66, the Fishmen Pirates and the Strawhats all in the mix, not to mention the possibility of Kaidou the and events of Reverie being tied into everything

the reverie will probably happen after this arc since vivi was about to leave as it started and it wont take her a few hours to get halfway around the world

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

Ah, the classic Vinny Caravella jeans and black t-shirt combo.

Lazy Bastard
Aug 23, 2004
Laziness is an art
Last scene of this arc:
A dark and stormy night. We see Hancock's back silhouette against a large window as lightning crackle in the sky. Next frame zooms in on her fist clutching a newspaper while a single drop of tear hits the hand. The pages of the newspaper are all ruffled but we can somewhat make out a picture on the front page of Reiju Vinsmoke kissing Luffy.
Next arc:
Rage of a Pirate Empress!

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

oddium posted:

I agree 100%. It's pretty much guaranteed from what we've seen.

Edit: I'm getting a wicked Jet Set Radio vibe off of the Germa 66.

FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming
I was right about the wanted sign gag delaying the recent developments with his family.

FossilFuelUser fucked around with this message at 15:20 on May 19, 2016

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

anime was right posted:

the reverie will probably happen after this arc since vivi was about to leave as it started and it wont take her a few hours to get halfway around the world

A week passed while Luffy and co. were trying to get to Whole Cake Island.

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!
So I guess the chapter title implies that Reige is the oldest (and probably the only female) sibling in Sanji's family?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

jassa posted:

So I guess the chapter title implies that Reige is the oldest (and probably the only female) sibling in Sanji's family?

"Rei" means "Zero", so yes. Unless we have -1ji, Reiju should be the oldest of the siblings, followed by Ichiji, Niji, Sanji and Yonji, perhaps Goji and so on.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
The sister calling herself "poison pink" and them being full of technology makes me completely convinced the Vinsmokes are a sentai team and will have a giant combining robot.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

dordreff posted:

The sister calling herself "poison pink" and them being full of technology makes me completely convinced the Vinsmokes are a sentai team and will have a giant combining robot.

No way that's going to happen without Franky.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Fuckshoes posted:

Unless Vegapunk built it for them.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
It's been a while why do the monkies and Mihawk have straw hats?

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Veskit posted:

It's been a while why do the monkies and Mihawk have straw hats?

Because they're farmers now.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

dordreff posted:

Reiju will finally be the one female character excited by robots.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

dordreff posted:

They've been urgently searching for Sanji all these years because they've had no one to pilot the robot that becomes the legs.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Fuckshoes posted:

Ok, they can tease it now and then have the robot actually show up at Reverie and have the Franky Shogun fight it. Or better yet, we finally see the completed Pirate Docking 6: Big Emperor.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

I wonder if Sanji's family are the guys that executed Norland. I'm assuming we're getting that flashback this arc after those teasers in Dressrosa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

LUFFY JUST GOT SNOGGED I'M DYING!!! :holy: