Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

It is undertale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

:gaz:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Who is this woman cosplaying as? Unless it's "Captain Slight Underboob," I'm at a loss.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Laura from Street Fighter V

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Android Bicyclist posted:

Who is this woman cosplaying as? Unless it's "Captain Slight Underboob," I'm at a loss.

Alternate costume for a Street Fighter V character, Laura.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Ah thanks. I haven't had a chance to check that game out.

Now that I look at pics of that character (particularly that costume) it's not bad.

Though it's missing the g-string peeking out over her hips, so it's only a 8/10. :goonsay:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Now that I look at pics of that character (particularly that costume) it's not bad.

Though it's missing the g-string peeking out over her hips, so it's only a 8/10. :goonsay:

Look closer. It's just not riding as high because she has human hips instead of cartoon hips.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

She did the g-string thing, it's just easier to see when she's not leaping around all over the place:

Apparently she likes to leap around a lot:
https://twitter.com/JutsuCosplay/status/721347682887839745
https://twitter.com/VideoGamCosplay/status/696638431481434113

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Those hands... Puts Lana to shame.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Those hands... Puts Lana to shame.

I'm absolutely convinced the dude who does the art design for the SF games has some creepy hand/foot fetish stuff going on inside his head, there is no need for every character to have hands and feet that are two to three times larger than they would be on a normal human.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
C.H.U.D.D

Patattack
Nov 23, 2008

The English Language!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I'm absolutely convinced the dude who does the art design for the SF games has some creepy hand/foot fetish stuff going on inside his head, there is no need for every character to have hands and feet that are two to three times larger than they would be on a normal human.

Well it's also a game with a lot of punching and kicking...so it kind of makes sense to stylistically emphasize the hands and feet? I dunno, I'm not a character designer.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Captain Slight Underboob

Name change please

elendilmir
Apr 19, 2005

Nuh-uh. It's Taylor Swift.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

She could palm the Earth.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's too bad she has cancer I guess :(

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'd get giant fake cans too if had those meat hooks.

Such a terrible design.

The cosplay is good though.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Maybe the characters have big expressive hands because they are always pointing and grabbing and punching and hadoukening and the big hands make the movements more visible.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Kramjacks posted:

Maybe the characters have big expressive hands because they are always pointing and grabbing and punching and hadoukening and the big hands make the movements more visible.

Now explain why the rest of the game looks so bad.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Idk I've never played a Street Fighter game.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the hosed up thing is that going by concept art, every member of her family looks way more interesting than her.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
*This space reserved for a stock Lana Kane's hands joke.*

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Klaus88 posted:

Johnny Bench called.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Klaus88 posted:

Man I already beat that horse to death.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If I looked out the car window and saw that I'd probably have a heart attack, I panic enough when foxes and badgers run beside the car.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
She got hands like a bunch of bananas. Truckasaurus hands

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

She got hands like a bunch of bananas

:laffo:

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I'll admit I've never done the whole motorcycle thing, but how would you ride with a shield strapped to your back? Wouldn't it catch a lot of air and create drag that would pull you back or throw you off balance?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Man I already beat that horse to death.

Must be easy with hands like that.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Big McHuge posted:

I'll admit I've never done the whole motorcycle thing, but how would you ride with a shield strapped to your back? Wouldn't it catch a lot of air and create drag that would pull you back or throw you off balance?

Armchair-sciencing here, but I think most of the incoming wind is diffused by hitting the rider. If the shield was larger/wider than the rider you would get some airbraking. Plus it's resting on an angle rather than straight against the center of his back.

Wapole Languray
Jul 4, 2012

Big McHuge posted:

Not unless you're hitting highway speeds, and motorcyclists develop legs of iron if they get many highway miles. It's a piece of, most likely, plastic, not a parachute too. So it'd pull, but not fling him off like a cartoon.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Armchair-sciencing here, but I think most of the incoming wind is diffused by hitting the rider. If the shield was larger/wider than the rider you would get some airbraking. Plus it's resting on an angle rather than straight against the center of his back.

Its off center. He's straight up catchin' air on his right side. Possible solutions include: not going fast enough that it becomes a problem, center the shield so that overhang is minimized/evenly distributed, and my personal favorite, not being a lil' bitch and just dealing with the drag.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jamesman posted:

There is a whole lot of words to unpack that trailer of issues that I wish I could get into.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Gang Beasts cosplay:

I really hope these people just ran around tugging at each other and giggling all day.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Holy...

loving..

poo poo...

Snacks.

Maul Cosplay

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Feels like some advance level of shopping. Looks amazing but just too picture perfect.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

Holy...

loving..

poo poo...

Snacks.

Maul Cosplay
Holy gently caress.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verloc
Feb 15, 2001

Note to self: Posting 'lulz' is not a good idea.
You know that scene in the movies where one dude stands up and starts slow clapping and gradually the rest of the room does too? Yeah, I'm doing that for this.

• Locked thread