Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Bourbon and ginger is my drink of choice so I can respect anyone with the palate to just drink the stuff straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Well googling Clinton Favorite Drink got me this

http://www.tvguide.com/news/hillary-clinton-today-show-town-hall/

quote:

2. She enjoys a stiff martini. Asked about her drink of choice, Clinton says she enjoys imbibing vodka martinis - "the James Bond way, shaken."

Which I am down for if only because it gets me closer to my dream of President Lucille Bluth.

I do think the ideal Clinton Cocktail is a glass of straight liquor slowly sipped while glaring angrily at a list of those who have wronged you, though.

If you wanna party like a president here's apparently a list of 'favorite drinks' from all the presidents, but it's the New York Post so I can only assume their source was some dude in line for the bathroom at Yankee Stadium like usual

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/what-every-president-drank/

I'll never not think this is true, though

quote:

LBJ loved Scotch whiskey and enjoyed driving (at high speeds) around his Texas ranch while drinking it out of a plastic cup.

sexpig by night has issued a correction as of 17:39 on May 18, 2016

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Well googling Clinton Favorite Drink got me this

http://www.tvguide.com/news/hillary-clinton-today-show-town-hall/

Which I am down for if only because it gets me closer to my dream of President Lucille Bluth.

I do think the ideal Clinton Cocktail is a glass of straight liquor slowly sipped while glaring angrily at a list of those who have wronged you, though.

If you wanna party like a president here's apparently a list of 'favorite drinks' from all the presidents, but it's the New York Post so I can only assume their source was some dude in line for the bathroom at Yankee Stadium like usual

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/what-every-president-drank/

I'll never not think this is true, though

LBJ owned so loving hard.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

i'm digging the cave diving warning sign. very appropriate

EXPERIENCED POSTERS ONLY

also digging the gently caress out of this

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Tatum Girlparts posted:

This is how I post.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Constant Hamprince posted:

There is an astronomically low chance that your vote will decide the election, but even still, do you really want to be the one who's vote could have kept Trump out of the oval office?

Well I'll be following the election close enough to know if there's any chance whatsoever of that happening beforehand.

7c Nickel posted:

Think of it this way, every vote cast, including yours, makes the margin of victory just a little more humiliating for the right wing shitheads who think The Handmaid's Tale is a sound policy proposal.

But every vote not cast increases the chances of this presidential election having record low turnout. That'd make me a part of history again like when I voted for Obama.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Al! posted:

All Shall Wear the Pantsuit
Spite Queen 2016

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hillary 4 president (of my heart :love:)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
:siren: IK NOTE :siren:

Comrade Homework Explainer has fulfilled his quota, and passed the IK Challenge I issued a few pages back. Praise his dutiful efforts on behalf of the people's cause (but don't expect any responses since, as a Trump toxxer, he's not going to be posting in this thread from now on)!

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
I think I'll drink my usual celebratory turpentine and mouth wash cocktail. 2 parts turpentine, 1 part mouth wash mixed in a red Dixie cup stained with motor oil.

Like the sound of the snakebite, apparently Bill's drink of choice.

Lake Jucas
Feb 20, 2011

WHAT OF OUR BARGAIN?
:toxx:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

basically if Trump wins the presidency my forums account is the least of my worries.

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
:toxx:

Basically election night is going to be this but drinking Republican tears out of Donald Trump's skull.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

:toxx: got a lot more problems than SA if trump gets elected

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:toxx:ing for the superior abuela

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Sinistral posted:

Basically election night is going to be this but drinking Republican tears out of Donald Trump's skull.

With 300+ EVs and a shattered GOP at her feet, she will enter the Presidency with a near mandate from the American people.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Fox Ironic posted:

With 300+ EVs and a shattered GOP at her feet, she will enter the Presidency with a near mandate from the American people.

And impeachment proceedings will begin before she removes her hand from the bible. :shobon:

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The fools will only make her stronger.

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

smg77 posted:

And impeachment proceedings will begin before she removes her hand from the bible. :shobon:

Inevitably resulting in her acquittal, and a landslide midterm Election ensuring the nail in the coffin of the GOP.

Requiescat en pace Republican Party.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I waited way late in 2012 to toxx for Obama because I was a huge pussy but I think it's pretty safe to start calling her President Elect Hilldawg :toxx:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

neonnoodle posted:

Spite Queen 2016

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

smg77 posted:

There's an old saying in Washington — I know it's in Arkansas, probably in Washington — that says, Impeach a Clinton once, shame on — shame on you. Impeach a — you can't Impeach a Clinton again.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
I already did it in another thread a month or two back, but :toxx: for Clinton winning. No more white supremacists in the White House.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Majorian posted:

I already did it in another thread a month or two back, but :toxx: for Clinton winning. No more white supremacists in the White House.

I hope a white man never wins the presidency again. Or at least there's a long enough run for everyone who has their identity tied up in it to stroke out.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

7c Nickel posted:

I hope a white man never wins the presidency again. Or at least there's a long enough run for everyone who has their identity tied up in it to stroke out.

I'd be fine with a gay or bisexual man, or a FtM. That would be fun. God would it make the Republicans so loving mad.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

smg77 posted:

Bible? No church of Satan flyer printed on the flesh of her enemies.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
My wife has informed me that we are not having children if Donald Trump is elected president.

thats my story, thanks

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Majorian posted:

I'd be fine with a gay or bisexual man, or a FtM. That would be fun. God would it make the Republicans so loving mad.

Fox Ironic, Bisexual Jewish, occasionally cross-dressing Syndaclist for President.

My campaign platform includes UHC, a Moonbase, Guaranteed Basic Income and transition to a crypto currency based Dollar.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hillary will be FDR and Johnson combined I know it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Fox Ironic posted:

Fox Ironic, Bisexual Jewish, occasionally cross-dressing Syndaclist for President.

My campaign platform includes UHC, a Moonbase, Guaranteed Basic Income and transition to a crypto currency based Dollar.

The moonbase platform is one I can get behind.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Al! posted:

So great domestic policy, war, and a shitload of mistresses no one talks about. Sounds about right.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

As long as she's killin Commies war's fine with me

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Al! posted:

As long as she's killin Commies war's fine with me

Rebuilding North Korea's going to suck :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

We're going to build a wall on the DMZ and make North Korea pay for it

UberAaron
Feb 11, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't often post, but I'll :toxx: for Hillz.

Yaaaaaaas mi abuela.

Al! posted:

Pretty sure Hillary has got a bigger dick than even LBJ.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

is hillary working with James Carville AKA again?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I think she's working with him and his wife (Matlin?) who changed her registration over Trump.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
hillary will be a great president, because she's learned from her mistakes, and she's made many, many mistakes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I volunteer with her, I'll toxx with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Hillary is abuela to all of us.

• Locked thread