Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Rockstar wants us to give these a try:

Floating monaco GP race track:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs?missionId=5xGUE8sq6U-afcz9XDzN5Q

A good map for dm?
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs/job/V1-4BktBbk6gXzsT1aP1RQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

And a special throwback thursday post dedicated to Ripper, for whom it is thursday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppo05F4DcFU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

SO MUCH FUN with the PC crew tonight I don't even know where to begin other than more pls.

CascadeBeta posted:

Yeah I got in with the pc crew tonight and it was a riot. Definitely will be playing online more often.

we had quite an intense GTA session last night; my JO crystal is overflowing :circlefap:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

we had quite an intense GTA session last night; my JO crystal is overflowing :circlefap:

I'll keep the dab blanket warm for ya, coupe.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

I'll keep the dab blanket warm for ya, coupe.

:yeah:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Anyone getting into any poo poo tonight? I can use another rousing round of GTA:Online

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Anyone getting into any poo poo tonight? I can use another rousing round of GTA:Online

Yes sir! I think the timeframe is somewhere around 7 or 8pm EST.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

And a special throwback thursday post dedicated to Ripper, for whom it is thursday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppo05F4DcFU

HOT drat! I'm so happy you captured that Zig; that clip just gets better with time

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Yes sir! I think the timeframe is somewhere around 7 or 8pm EST.

look at buck calling the shots :3:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

coupedeville posted:

HOT drat! I'm so happy you captured that Zig; that clip just gets better with time

Yeah, these are really fun to capture and whip up. There's an art to finding what is actually worth posting in all the random goofy and fun things that happen. I must have a solid hour of stuff sitting there waiting to be cut. There are a few consistent stars that show up in much more stuff than others as well but I won't say who they are ;) You're all stars in my video editing software. Rock stars.

I just hope all the footage is resulting in converted players out of thread lurkers.

Zigmidge fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 18, 2016

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

There are a few consistent stars that show up in much more stuff than others as well but I won't say who they are ;)

I can't wait for the debut of coupe's greatest hits volume 1 :c00lbutt:

Zigmidge posted:

I just hope all the footage is resulting in converted players out of thread lurkers.

me too GTA buddy me too :hfive:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

every_race_start.gta.webm

http://i.imgur.com/Iqefz83.gifv

I need to come play again. Have I been cut?

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

look at buck calling the shots :3:

Buck. Shots. Buckshot!

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

every_race_start.gta.webm

http://i.imgur.com/Iqefz83.gifv

I need to come play again. Have I been cut?

I don't think so lemme check for ya

edit: you're good; still listed as LLJK

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Buck. Shots. Buckshot!

I put that one together just for you goonbro :wink:

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 18, 2016

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
My daily challenge today is to do a rally race. :negative:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

CascadeBeta posted:

My daily challenge today is to do a rally race. :negative:

check out the race "Criminal Records." :eng101: It's a circular track around Bollingbroke State Penitentiary that goons used to use for trading race wins when vehicle mods were still locked behind race progression. You just need one willing goonbro to make a lap around the track to complete your daily objective.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

coupedeville posted:

check out the race "Criminal Records." :eng101: It's a circular track around Bollingbroke State Penitentiary that goons used to use for trading race wins when vehicle mods were still locked behind race progression. You just need one willing goonbro to make a lap around the track to complete your daily objective.

That one is my favorite rally race because I just get to say "in 100 ... yards turn left" over and over again

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Do you need four people to unlock metal paints gated behind a rally win? I still need to unlock those and the matte paints. Nobody ever plays sea or air races. :(

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Rally races are weird, they may require 4, but even then it's a two minute problem to fix. I had people help me do dailies and I helped people do dailies when I was going for the 28 days in a row award.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Do you need four people to unlock metal paints gated behind a rally win? I still need to unlock those and the matte paints. Nobody ever plays sea or air races. :(

yes; to unlock the rally colors you will need 4 players to run through a rally race

the rally race daily objective only requires 2 players

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

TEAAAM?!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm playing right now on the Xbox One, looking for others. PopeCorkytheIX

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

mumble crew is rolling deep tonight! 12+ goons hitting hard on all kinds of events!
:chanpop: :chanpop:

anyone sitting on the fence about joining us in Los Santos tonight should :choco:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

coupedeville posted:

mumble crew is rolling deep tonight! 12+ goons hitting hard on all kinds of events!

anyone sitting on the fence about joining us in Los Santos tonight should :choco:

What system is that?

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What system is that?

mumble crew is PC boyo

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What system is that?

PC, which is why they're using mumble.

-------------

As we all know, R* has determined that there is only so much fun we are allowed to have. Right now PC crew is having all of it, so we better have some before it is gone. I'm hopping on PS4 right now. Let's do something, PS4 crew, we can't let the come-lately group be awesomer than us.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hmpfh

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

coupedeville posted:

20 goons now! As far as I'm aware, this is the most we've ever had, including launch.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Crazy madness I tell you what

e: I feel bad even trying to get footage from tonight. There's so much poo poo I'm just not seeing because of how many people there are.

Zigmidge fucked around with this message at 03:24 on May 19, 2016

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

ninjahedgehog posted:

20 goons now! As far as I'm aware, this is the most we've ever had, including launch.

Of course you shits pick the day I leave for vacation to roll 20 deep. Stop doing fun poo poo for a week until I'm not freezing and getting attacked by bears!

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

when you first told us that you were in the water on mumble it piqued my curiosity because I had never seen or heard of that bug before but that screenshot is priceless :golfclap:

Slim Killington posted:

Of course you shits pick the day I leave for vacation to roll 20 deep. Stop doing fun poo poo for a week until I'm not freezing and getting attacked by bears!

:rip: slim Killington

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i goon i gooned, i goonquered

goodnight sweet pc crew, sleep tight

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

We ended up doing a bunch of Bike FUNnel and RPGs versus Insurgents. Unsurprisingly, with 20 or so people, things got a little nuts.

Afterwards, we had a car show, with the basic theme of bring your favorite car.

Like all good things, it ended poorly.

We then detoured to the airport and stole a Luxor.

The flight promptly ended when the pilot tried to knife flight through buildings.

Was a complete blast, hope we get that many people in again soon.

Eatpants
Jan 26, 2012
That was a fun night! I'm glad so many people came on and did a bunch of missions with us.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Good times, good times.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

CascadeBeta posted:

We then detoured to the airport and stole a Luxor.

The flight promptly ended when the pilot tried to knife flight through buildings.

Excuuuuuuse me, that was my own personal Luxor we were flying. And it, uh, totally wasn't me who crashed it.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

ninjahedgehog posted:

Excuuuuuuse me, that was my own personal Luxor we were flying. And it, uh, totally wasn't me who crashed it.

If it's not mine I just assume we stole it. :colbert:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Good times, good times.

I'm coupe peacing out in the distance.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Good times, good times.

I think I got a more entertaining shot of this:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

I'm coupe peacing out in the distance.

lmao of course I'm peacing out do you see the sausage fest going on in that hot tub? :classiclol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

mr_dread_testing_his_new_router.gif

mr_dread_struggling_to_locate_his_luxury_apartment.gif

• Locked thread