Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

I need to pare down my collection of lenses and cameras, so I've got quite a few Nikon and M4/3 things for sale. An album is here, it has a few more pictures than this thread. Let me know if you want additional photos of anything.

I'm shipping from the US, and the prices include domestic shipping. I'm happy to ship internationally, but I'll have to look up prices and will probably ask you to pitch in.

First, the M4/3 stuff:

25mm f1.4 and 35mm f1.7 C mount lenses, with M4/3 adapter. These lenses are tiny and fully manual. The 25mm vignettes severely and has hilariously bad field curvature (the center can be in focus while the edges are blurry, or vice-versa). If you ever considered buying those lomography lenses, this is a much cheaper way to see if you like the effect. The 35mm, however, is actually a quite solid lens. Great as a cheap portrait lens, or a long walk-around. It's reasonably sharp and does not vignette noticeably. I only have one adapter, so I would strongly prefer to sell these together. They also come with some extension tubes. $45 shipped for everything pictured.

Olympus 17mm f2.8 for M4/3. This lens is kind of looked down upon because it's softer and slower than the 14mm f2.5 or 20mm f1.7 Panasonics. On the other hand, it is quite a bit cheaper. It's also not remotely a bad lens. Unless you are printing huge and comparing prints side by side, I doubt you will notice any issues with it. It's an excellent vacation lens, and makes an M4/3 kit jacket pocketable with one of the smaller bodies (or a large jacket pocket). $90 shipped for this.

Olympus E-P2 camera. NO CHARGER, NO SD CARD. Not really much to say about this camera. It's small, cheap, and it works. Comes with 3 off-brand batteries. $60 shipped.

Olympus OM 75-300 f4.5-5.6 with M4/3 adapter. I would be hesitant to use this manual focus lens without a viewfinder, or a tripod. It has a bit of a macro capability, 1:3 is pretty good for something that's not a dedicated macro lens. I haven't used this lens much, so I can't really speak to the quality of the images it can make. $60 shipped.

Now, the Nikon stuff:

Makinon 500mm f8 mirror lens for Nikon Mount. This is actually a kind of nice lens. It's remarkably small, and manually focusing with an SLR is a lot easier than with a mirrorless camera, in my experience. Its biggest weakness is a somewhat short focus throw, which combined with a small depth of field, makes it a bit tough to nail focus. If you do get it, it's a reasonably sharp lens. The rear element seems to have some coating rubbed off, but I can't tell that it makes much of a difference in the photos. In theory it would increase flare and decrease contrast. I haven't noticed bad flare, and contrast can be fixed in post, which you would have to do for a mirror lens anyway, since they tend to have low contrast to begin with. This lens takes considerable practice, but is capable of taking solid photos. $50 shipped.

Sigma 50-500 f4-6.3 for Nikon Mount. This is the old, old version, with no OS, but with an aperture ring so you can use it with all your old manual film cameras! Actually, manually focusing this lens is quite frustrating, don't do that. The lens is quite old, but the focus motor was replaced a few years ago, and the lens hasn't been used much since (which is why I'm selling it). Some paint has rubbed off, but it's in fine shape overall. Out of all of the telephotos I'm getting rid of, this one is the most useful if you plan on doing wildlife photography on a regular basis. It's heavy, but it shouldn't be a big deal to take on a hike for a few hours, for example. It's very comparable in size and weight to your average 70-200mm f2.8. It comes with a stylish green case, and a UV filter that was always removed when the lens was in use, so you know it was used properly. When using this lens, don't let the camera mount take its weight, always carry the combo by the lens, not the camera or you risk ripping the mount out. I'm looking for $450 shipped.

Thanks for having a look, and again, feel free to ask for more photos, and to make offers if you don't like the price. I will also be happy to reduce the price if you buy multiple things, since it will help a lot on the shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

Olympus 17mm f2.8 for M4/3. This lens is kind of looked down upon because it's softer and slower than the 14mm f2.5 or 20mm f1.7 Panasonics. On the other hand, it is quite a bit cheaper. It's also not remotely a bad lens. Unless you are printing huge and comparing prints side by side, I doubt you will notice any issues with it. It's an excellent vacation lens, and makes an M4/3 kit jacket pocketable with one of the smaller bodies (or a large jacket pocket). $90 shipped for this.

Yes please! Sending a PM... would probably go for more but I still need to sell all my Canon stuff before acquiring all but the least noticeable of lenses.

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

Makinon 500mm f8 mirror lens for Nikon Mount. This is actually a kind of nice lens. It's remarkably small, and manually focusing with an SLR is a lot easier than with a mirrorless camera, in my experience. Its biggest weakness is a somewhat short focus throw, which combined with a small depth of field, makes it a bit tough to nail focus. If you do get it, it's a reasonably sharp lens. The rear element seems to have some coating rubbed off, but I can't tell that it makes much of a difference in the photos. In theory it would increase flare and decrease contrast. I haven't noticed bad flare, and contrast can be fixed in post, which you would have to do for a mirror lens anyway, since they tend to have low contrast to begin with. This lens takes considerable practice, but is capable of taking solid photos. $50 shipped.

I would like to buy the super tele with hideous bokeh, please. Sending a PM.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Buy my Yashica T4 Super!

This bad boy is famous for its sharp Zeiss T* 35/3.5 lens, and infamous for being one of Terry Richardson's cameras of choice. You can see in the pictures that the body is a bit beat up - not my fault, I picked it up from a friend in pretty much this exact condition - but it is fully functional and the lens is very clean.

Here is a link to a flickr album with some pictures I've taken with this camera so you can see how it performs.

The door hinge is cracked, but it still functions perfectly and there are no light leaks.

I'm looking for $200 shipped within the US. Let me know if you have any questions or would like me to upload any additional pictures via PM or email at

edit: added email address

Breadnought fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Dec 3, 2019

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Alpenglow posted:

Olympus 17/2.8 with Shadeofblue
Paypal has been sent on this.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Breadnought posted:

Buy my Yashica T4 Super!

Payment sent.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Putrid Grin posted:

I would like to buy the super tele with hideous bokeh, please. Sending a PM.

Alpenglow posted:

Paypal has been sent on this.

I received payment from both of these fine people and the lenses will be in the mail soon.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

Payment sent.

Payment received, packaged shipped, tracking info in your PMs. Pleasure doing business!

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Breadnought posted:

Payment received, packaged shipped, tracking info in your PMs. Pleasure doing business!

Got this yesterday :coolfish:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I bought 2 Nikon FA's, thinking the first one was broken. It was actually totally fine, woops. This one I bought from B&H for $190 with a rating of 8+. First camera with matrix metering. I put a roll of velvia through this and saw no light leaks. I'll let it go for $180 shipped (just the body, lens not included).

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd need to get them out from where they're stored, but would anyone even be interested in a Nikon film camera and telescoping lens from the early 2000s, a full size 6 megapixel Canon with a short and large telescoping lens, or an Argus c3 with a bonus light meter? If not, do you think a camera store would accept them for store credit?

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

RandomPauI posted:

I'd need to get them out from where they're stored, but would anyone even be interested in a Nikon film camera and telescoping lens from the early 2000s, a full size 6 megapixel Canon with a short and large telescoping lens, or an Argus c3 with a bonus light meter? If not, do you think a camera store would accept them for store credit?

KEH would buy them but probably not for much.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
if anybody is looking to unload a fuji 16-55mm f/2.8 let me know.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
:supaburn:BUY MY FUJI poo poo:supaburn:

Selling off all my Fuji gear because I need to do more video work in the future and going to move to a GH4 instead. I love this camera and this system to death but I need a camera that can do both.

I'm in :canada:

Prefer so sell all in one go if at all possible but willing to listen to reasonable offers. Also willing to trade for certain Canon and m4/3 lenses, lemme know what you got. All prices are listed in USD

XF50-140mm F2.8 WR: $1200

Cosmetically basically perfect, no optic imperfections, hood is slightly scuffed at parts, but that just means it's a different shade of black there. All caps, has original box if you're into that.

XF35mm F1.4 $350

Optically perfect, there's a tiny ring of white which might be scuffing along the focus ring, metal hood is has some brassing a scratching here and there. Come with original box and all caps including the hood cap.

XF10-24mm F4 $1200$800

Bought this one used, has tiny nick on the filter ring but doesn't affect the filter ring in any way. Optically perfect. Has 3rd party front cap but original hood and rear cap. No box.

X-T1 with Vertical Battery Grip w/ bodycap lens $900
Bought on launch day, cosmetically perfect, shutter count shouldn't be over 10K. It's missing the little rubber stopper that goes in where the contacts for the grip are. The eyecup for the EVF is a Fuji extra large one.

Bodycap lens is basically new.

Will throw in 2 extra Wasabi batteries. Comes with box and original charger. Will not come with the Domke gripper strap but I'll throw in a gordy's brown neck strap.

EF-42 flash $120
Bought this from a goon. There's some wear on the body of the thing but it works perfectly. I've maybe used this 6 times since I got it.

All of it in one shebang:

Geektox fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 18, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Let me know if you want to separate out the bodycap lens.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

Geektox posted:

XF10-24mm F4 $1200

How much are you actually asking for the 10-24?

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

BlackMK4 posted:

Let me know if you want to separate out the bodycap lens.

I'd rather not, not sure shipping it from Canada would be worth the price. Thanks though.

Splinter posted:

How much are you actually asking for the 10-24?

:stare:

That's my bad, made the post late at night and only checked Canadian sites for prices and converted from there. Not sure why they are so out of whack but in any case price is revised.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Sold!

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 15:19 on May 20, 2016

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Selling a leather/canvas Fotostrap! This camera strap is perfect for any DSLR or large mirrorless. The leather is supple and has a beautiful petina. There is some slight tarnishing on the brass buckles but this is something that comes naturally over time.

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/EqQyVrJahqlbZtfavNn7WnyVIHOGbXL5/IMG_20160411_104316.jpg

See here for original link: http://fotostrap.com/collections/fotostraps/products/navy
Retails for $85 + shipping, asking $45 shipped.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

COOL CORN posted:

This is still available. Price reduced!

PM sended.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

XBenedict posted:

PM sended.

Olympus is sold!

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

COOL CORN posted:

Olympus is sold!

Monies are paid.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
You'll Never Believe what I'm trying to sell again

Wild EEPROM posted:

Selling my Medium Format gear.

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jan 15, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wild EEPROM posted:

You'll Never Believe what I'm trying to sell again

How much is the shipping to France for the Ektar, Canada posts says in the 10$ range, maybe ? I'll take it if so.

e: I'm not sure if you're willing to ship intl, ignore if it's too much hassle

I'll get some other film instead

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 16:28 on May 23, 2016

hockeyfrog
Jun 11, 2008
Selling off my Nikon D5000 kit... upgraded and just couldn't justify keeping both bodies for what I'm doing right now.

Nikon D5000 body
18-55mm 3.5-5.6 kit lens
Not just ONE, but TWO batteries
Standard Nikon neckstrap
Wireless remote
Charging unit with cable
USB cable
Quickstart and full user manuals in English and Spanish, Nikon software
New with tags Lowepro Urban Photo Sling 150 bag

Shutter count: 15158

$350 (shipping included)
Really looking at shipping USA only (Sorry international), PayPal.

Sold locally.

hockeyfrog fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 6, 2016

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

A mere 3 days later: You, sir, are a god among goons.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
A bunch of my poo poo got stolen and I need to use that sweet sweet insurance money to replace it before I spend it on something dumb. Looking for:

Nikkor 35mm f2 AI or AIS (but probably don't want to pay the premium for AIS)

Nikkor 20mm f3.5 AI or AIS (see above)

Sony A7s

If you've got any of these kicking around, make me an offer!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I have a 35 mm Nikon I'll let you have for the price of shipping but it's probably not that model . I'll check tonight.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

I have a 35 mm Nikon I'll let you have for the price of shipping but it's probably not that model . I'll check tonight.

Sweet, thanks!

I'd also be interested in the 24mm f2 instead of the 20mm if anyone has.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oops, I thought you meant a 35mm film camera, not a 35mm lens. My camera is an N65 and the only lens for it is the 28-90mm telescoping lens it came with. The lens has seen better days but the body was refurbished a few years ago.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

In that case I'm good thanks - though it is kind of awkward that "Nikon 35mm F2" also describes a camera, albeit redundantly.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Chitin posted:

A bunch of my poo poo got stolen and I need to use that sweet sweet insurance money to replace it before I spend it on something dumb. Looking for:

Nikkor 35mm f2 AI or AIS (but probably don't want to pay the premium for AIS)

Nikkor 20mm f3.5 AI or AIS (see above)

Sony A7s

If you've got any of these kicking around, make me an offer!

I have a Nikkor 28/2.8 AIS and 20/2.8 AIS in great condition I was thinking of getting rid of since I have too many lenses, if you're interested in those? Bearing in mind I'm in the UK.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

Jimlad posted:

I have a Nikkor 28/2.8 AIS and 20/2.8 AIS in great condition I was thinking of getting rid of since I have too many lenses, if you're interested in those? Bearing in mind I'm in the UK.

I'd be interested in the 20mm depending on how much you're looking for, bearing in mind I'm budgeted for a significantly less expensive lens...

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

I received payment from both of these fine people and the lenses will be in the mail soon.

Late to the party, but this arrived safe & sound.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

I sold the 500mm Mirror lens and the 17mm M4/3 lens, but I still have a few more things for sale! Feel free to make an offer if you don't like the price. An album is here, it has a few more pictures than this thread. Let me know if you want additional photos of anything.

I'm shipping from the US, and the prices include domestic shipping. I'm happy to ship internationally, but I'll have to look up prices and will probably ask you to pitch in.

First, the M4/3 stuff:

25mm f1.4 and 35mm f1.7 C mount lenses, with M4/3 adapter. These lenses are tiny and fully manual. The 25mm vignettes severely and has hilariously bad field curvature (the center can be in focus while the edges are blurry, or vice-versa). If you ever considered buying those lomography lenses, this is a much cheaper way to see if you like the effect. The 35mm, however, is actually a quite solid lens. Great as a cheap portrait lens, or a long walk-around. It's reasonably sharp and does not vignette noticeably. I only have one adapter, so I would strongly prefer to sell these together. They also come with some extension tubes. $45 shipped for everything pictured.

Olympus E-P2 camera. NO CHARGER, NO SD CARD. Not really much to say about this camera. It's small, cheap, and it works. Comes with 3 off-brand batteries. $50 shipped. I'm happy to order a charger for you on Amazon and have it shipped directly to you for whatever the cost of that is, for your convenience.

Olympus OM 75-300 f4.5-5.6 with M4/3 adapter. I would be hesitant to use this manual focus lens without a viewfinder, or a tripod. It has a bit of a macro capability, 1:3 is pretty good for something that's not a dedicated macro lens. I haven't used this lens much, so I can't really speak to the quality of the images it can make. I got it as part of a lot, and don't really need a long tele for M4/3. $50 shipped.

Now, the Nikon stuff:

Sigma 50-500 f4-6.3 for Nikon Mount. This is the old, old version, with no OS, but with an aperture ring so you can use it with all your old manual film cameras! Actually, manually focusing this lens is quite frustrating, don't do that. The lens is quite old, but the focus motor was replaced a few years ago, and the lens hasn't been used much since (which is why I'm selling it). Some paint has rubbed off, but it's in fine shape overall. Out of all of the telephotos I'm getting rid of, this one is the most useful if you plan on doing wildlife photography on a regular basis. It's heavy, but it shouldn't be a big deal to take on a hike for a few hours, for example. It's very comparable in size and weight to your average 70-200mm f2.8. It comes with a stylish green case, and a UV filter that was always removed when the lens was in use, so you know it was used properly. When using this lens, don't let the camera mount take its weight, always carry the combo by the lens, not the camera or you risk ripping the mount out. I'm looking for $450 shipped.

Thanks for having a look, and again, feel free to ask for more photos, and to make offers if you don't like the price. I will also be happy to reduce the price if you buy multiple things, since it will help a lot on the shipping.

ShadeofBlue fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 26, 2016

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Selling some older Nikon stuff. I have:

28mm f/2.8 AI-S for $260 + shipping. No haze/fungus/scratches at all.

Nikkor-Q 200mm f/4 Pre-AI with factory conversion to AI. Pretty solid lens for how old it is. No haze/fungus/scratches on this one either. Comes with funky built in hood. $50

the Nikon FA I listed earlier is still for sale, here are some better pictures. One thing I forgot to mention is the mark on the ISO dial no longer has the paint on it - you have to look for the little divet where the paint would be to see what the ISO is set to. I'll bring the price down to $160.

Will trade for vintage camera stuff too.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Interest check on a Fuji Xt1 and/or 18-55mm Fujinon.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

8th-snype posted:

Interest check on a Fuji Xt1 and/or 18-55mm Fujinon.

may be interested in the XT1 depending on what ballpark price you're thinking of.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Anyone interested in a Fuji XT1 kit with the 18-55 and a 23 1.4? I'll throw up some pics and a price tonight if anyone is looking for either.

Edit: I should learn to read. I guess I'll throw mine up later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Henchman 21 posted:

Anyone interested in a Fuji XT1 kit with the 18-55 and a 23 1.4? I'll throw up some pics and a price tonight if anyone is looking for either.

Edit: I should learn to read. I guess I'll throw mine up later

What are you looking for on the 23?