Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ok Fella posted:

You can henna hair? Like henna tattoos on your hair?

Yep. But you would use a slightly different strain, usually advertised as BAQ (bodyart quality). It's expensive and smells like horseshit, but it works.

EmmyOk posted:

Does your ear have motion blur?

Nope, that's just my cool saran wrap hat.

Also, are you guys talking about Vermeer?

e; n/m, just realized Jerry Cotton got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MsJoelBoxer posted:

The absolute truth.

To contribute, I just cut off 22 inches of hair and it felt great. Here's a before and after. I almost never wore my hair down anyway because I teach hot yoga every day, so finding a before picture was a little challenging.

Holy moly!

Yes, very good.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Doin a kaffe @ work

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I used to have the same plaid shirt. :3: Let's start a tired girls gang.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

It's on its last legs, sadly! ~girl gang~

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Aren't we all :v:

Meet my cat!

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:21 on Sep 8, 2018

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Excellent face! :3:

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
You and your cat both have excellent faces.

It is a good picture.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

cash crab posted:

Meet my cat!

drat that's a big cat! :monocle:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:21 on Sep 8, 2018

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

jeff smisek posted:

It's on its last legs, sadly! ~girl gang~

Story of my life!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

MsJoelBoxer posted:

The absolute truth.

To contribute, I just cut off 22 inches of hair and it felt great. Here's a before and after. I almost never wore my hair down anyway because I teach hot yoga every day, so finding a before picture was a little challenging.

You went from looking like one of the naked ladies in the last 2 minutes of The Witch to looking like really good, and interesting and fun. I think this is a much better look for you!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

cash crab posted:

Meet my cat!

How did the henna hair stuff turn out? I'm curious about it now.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:21 on Sep 8, 2018

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I'm on mobile so I don't want to try putting in a picture, but not so well this time! The Lush brand one is really hit or miss, so it didn't do much on my roots. At least I got all the conditioning effects I wanted but otherwise I'm just slightly redder than before.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

A good hair day

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Megabound posted:

A good hair day

Hi, friend. I'd like to offer some advice, take it as you will. This was me a few years ago:

The advice is don't do that.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Megabound posted:

A good hair day

Love the hair! My husband had hair like that before we met and I was always a little sad he cut it.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I desperately need a hair cut, got an 90s Oasis shaggy mop thing going on right now because I've been so lazy.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Kitchner posted:

I desperately need a hair cut, got an 90s Oasis shaggy mop thing going on right now because I've been so lazy.

pics

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

titties posted:

Hi, friend. I'd like to offer some advice, take it as you will. This was me a few years ago:

The advice is don't do that.

Sage advice. My hair doesn't seem to want to grow much longer than this, which if fine by me. This is about 3 years of growing currently, with a trim here and there to get rid of the dead and spilt stuff.

Most likely it'll all be coming off next year in preparation for professional work which makes me :(

Kitchner posted:

Persevere through Oasis and become Hanson.

Megabound has a new favorite as of 23:35 on May 17, 2016

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Megabound posted:

A good hair day

I fuckin' love that sweater

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

^^ Thanks! You might like these too.

Not pictured, cute as heck bird socks. Sometimes you just get a theme going.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Megabound posted:

A good hair day

definitely the kind of sweater I would date a dude for a little while just to steal

They fit better if you take them from a boy

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
5 feet of fury, reporting in.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

All of the best photos of me are taken from far away. This afternoon in Banff National Park.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

Megabound posted:

Most likely it'll all be coming off next year in preparation for professional work which makes me :(

In before the rest of PYF starts talking poo poo, grow it while you got it man. When I was 17-18 I had hair about the same length as yours and unfortunately now at 26 my hairline is too far gone to ever pull it off again. Alot of people cannot comprehend how awesome it is to have long hair. Sure, it can be annoying sometimes when it gets in your face or the wind is blowing it all around and making it messy looking.. But when its right, it really feels amazing.. Cherish the hair. Love the hair.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Megabound posted:

Not pictured, cute as heck bird socks. Sometimes you just get a theme going.

I very much want these.

bigfatdynamo posted:

:kimchi: Eee! You're so cute.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

bigfatdynamo posted:

You are cordially invited to join the tough-cute squad, time to get a tiny leather jacket :kimchi:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

bigfatdynamo posted:

You look like you take a lot of comments personally that are not intended to be taken personally.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

bigfatdynamo posted:

Not sure you can really be "fury" at five foot, maybe "5 feet of vexation"?

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.

Minimalist Program posted:

You look like you take a lot of comments personally that are not intended to be taken personally.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. The latest relevant situation involved my lovely boyfriend telling me that I looked like a MILF in a dressing gown and me shredding him before realising it was a compliment. Apologies flow freely in this household.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I am so glad you're back, MP.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Doin a kaffe @ work

All the live long day....

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

My one bird is a perv, the other is very noticeably taken aback. This amuses me.

Kitchner posted:

Not sure you can really be "fury" at five foot, maybe "5 feet of vexation"?
I don't know. I think she could beat you up, so you should probably watch your step.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
drat, all the fine Goons in this here thread. How about a picture of the type of nonsense I get paid to do? Took my client to the park today and while we were there I hopped a fence to pose with the ancient mining equipment.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

schnickety scribe posted:

My one bird is a perv, the other is very noticeably taken aback. This amuses me.

LITERALLY A PERV

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Absurd Alhazred posted:

LITERALLY A PERV

:five:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bigfatdynamo posted:

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. The latest relevant situation involved my lovely boyfriend telling me that I looked like a MILF in a dressing gown and me shredding him before realising it was a compliment. Apologies flow freely in this household.

I suspect you're actually a pretty chill and reasonable person to be honest, more chill than someone who makes snarky comments for no reason for example

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dylanthulhu posted:

drat, all the fine Goons in this here thread. How about a picture of the type of nonsense I get paid to do? Took my client to the park today and while we were there I hopped a fence to pose with the ancient mining equipment.

Explain your job to me. I demand it.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

All the live long day....

https://youtu.be/rvpCmKUo1Aw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Inzombiac posted:

Explain your job to me. I demand it.

I do in-home care for people with developmental disabilities. My day consist of watching this dude swing, cooking his meals, and stopping him from murdering everyone around him because he can't have a soda. Or because someone talked about Santa. Or figure skating. Or spandex in general. Or dogs. Or really any holiday, holiday figure, any activity where the participants wear tight clothing, his family, the police, hospitals, funeral homes, black people, bun hair styles, inflatable objects, white t-shirts, walking up hills, heavy metal music, Slenderman, the dark, bathrooms, food without ranch dressing ... All of these things throw this man into a violent fury. Upon discovering that I used to wear my hair in a bun he ripped a Cthulhu For President shirt completely off of my body in one yank.

Edit: Despite that list I really do love this guy like a little brother. None of those problems are his fault, he didn't ask for them. He doesn't get to do much because he's dangerous, so I have fun taking him to the park to swing and whatnot.

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 10:49 on May 19, 2016