Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Xerxes17 posted:

REMOVE Finngol remove finngol
you are worst finn. you are the finn сука блять  you are the finn smell. return to mongolia. to our ukraine homosex cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,ukraine we will never forgeve you. Azov batalion  gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat finn stink serf  ..continuation war best day of my life. take a bath of dead finn..ahahahahah finn WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .finnland we kill the Karelia , finland return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot finland and Ukrainian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE finngol FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+belarus+Serbia +abkhazia=kill finland…you will ww2/ tupac alive in Russia, tupac making album of Russia . fast rap tupac Russia. we are rich and have Много Газ now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink finn… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in Rossia ….gently caress the finland ,..FUCKk ashol finngols no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the finn farm aminal with rap magic now we the Russian clay rule .ape of the zoo presidant Обама fukc the great monkey and lay egg this egg hatch and Ukrain homonazi wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Russia greattst countrey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Too short/wrong colour for ES can. Also what is that flag? Some NERD thing?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Xerxes17 posted:

you are worst finn. you are the finn сука блять  you are the finn smell. return to mongolia. to our ukraine homosex cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,ukraine we will never forgeve you. Azov batalion  gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat finn stink serf  ..continuation war best day of my life. take a bath of dead finn..ahahahahah finn WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .finnland we kill the Karelia , finland return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot finland and Ukrainian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE finngol FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+belarus+Serbia +abkhazia=kill finland…you will ww2/ tupac alive in Russia, tupac making album of Russia . fast rap tupac Russia. we are rich and have Много Газ now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink finn… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in Rossia ….gently caress the finland ,..FUCKk ashol finngols no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the finn farm aminal with rap magic now we the Russian clay rule .ape of the zoo presidant Обама fukc the great monkey and lay egg this egg hatch and Ukrain homonazi wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Russia greattst countrey

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Xerxes17 posted:

Holy poo poo!

Hory poo poo!

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Tengri approves. The sky is very blue.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

JaucheCharly posted:

Tengri approves. The sky is very blue.

btw, how is you bow making going?

you should post some updates

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
poo poo exploded, I made 4 new bows and bought 300 year old arrows, but that's a post for the medieval history thread.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Should there be some easy way to prove the whole Finns are mongols idea?

Maybe get them drunk, hand them some composite bows and see what happens?

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Derevnya road.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

etalian posted:

i checked and finns have only 1 gold and three other medals from the olympics, but 15 gold and 44 other medals from the world championships

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Archery_Championships

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_archery

tbf, you have to shoot sober

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
You're all forgetting the goulash-mongols. FB keeps suggesting me people that look like the klingons from TOS, but with funny fur hats.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Xerxes17 posted:

This post has changed my life.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Xerxes17 posted:

DoctorStrangelove posted:

This post has changed my life.
:five:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

etalian posted:

Finns are final form of Mongol. Instead of riding horse-back the Finn-Mongol rides a Helkama-mämmi while shooting the Saunalahti 39 at the enemy and receiving support from the leather homo terror Rutinoff motorized Asekätkentä 54 assault hyvinvointiyhteiskunta.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I literally almost bred with the only woman in Kazakhstan. She was kind of cute but also dumb as all hell.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh by the way Finland is the only country to do with the topic of this thread that isn't one hundred percent fascist.

Hogge Wilde I think might be nazi tho IDK?

naem
May 29, 2011

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh by the way Finland is the only country to do with the topic of this thread that isn't one hundred percent fascist.

Hogge Wilde I think might be nazi tho IDK?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Finns are final form of Mongol. Instead of riding horse-back the Finn-Mongol rides a Helkama-mämmi while shooting the Saunalahti 39 at the enemy and receiving support from the leather homo terror Rutinoff motorized Asekätkentä 54 assault hyvinvointiyhteiskunta.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oh my god

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

yogizh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0KcoZhG3oE

Shut up and learn how to Slav with Boris.

His take on Serbian is amazing with the exception that cyrillic is so much easier than latin. gently caress latin.

Also his squat video should be shared to all.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Von_Doom posted:

His take on Serbian is amazing with the exception that cyrillic is so much easier than latin. gently caress latin.

Also his squat video should be shared to all.

Yeah, those two are pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucnqIA6b2Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

But that didn't teach anything! :argh: Everytime I try to slav squat I just fall over. I think my tendons are too short from decades of western decadence.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I am glad he used the bandit radio song for the outro.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Facebook Aunt posted:

But that didn't teach anything! :argh: Everytime I try to slav squat I just fall over. I think my tendons are too short from decades of western decadence.

yeah, it's this

you should stretch more, it will help you in other ways too

edit: legs should be spread quite wide

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 19, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

these are also really pro-clicks

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

legs at shoulder width or wider

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

what the hell

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

imagine four benii on the edge of a cliff

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Pictured: Russian Economy

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

:chanpop: oh my dear

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

I want to know more about Poland. As a country on the way to clerical fascism, there should be lots of comedy material

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

My local supermarket got the Czech beer back in stock today. All is good in the world :sun:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

JaucheCharly posted:

I want to know more about Poland. As a country on the way to clerical fascism, there should be lots of comedy material

I know that Russians do a shitload of memes, but what about Poles?

Or other Eastern Europeans?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hogge Wild posted:

Patrz, to ten chłopak!

No siema, kurwa mać!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

http://miljons.skaties.lv

• Locked thread