Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

chitoryu12 posted:

Also, is there any documented incident of a guitar strap spin going right?

Janick Gers does it every goddamn night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Marathanes posted:

Welcome to Flavortown?

WHO RUN FLAVORTOWN!?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Literally all of human history.

:thejoke:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Somfin posted:

WHO RUN FLAVORTOWN!?

MASTER BASTER

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
"There are no rules! Two men enter! One man leaves!"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the middle child in the Master family.

don't shake the youngest's hand

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

"There are no rules! Two memes enter! One meme leaves!"

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

captainOrbital posted:

Janick Gers does it every goddamn night.

And does way more than that with it too.
The thing is that these idiots just use their normal straps and hope for the best, even though the real ones obviously add more security to their straps.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

回他妈的起来

:golfclap:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Scarf posted:

scootinfrooty

scootfroot scootfroot

This is super embarrassing. Please don't do this.

Nutsak
Jul 21, 2005
All balls.

How appropriate.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Nutsak posted:

How appropriate.

I get this reference!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Nutsak posted:

How appropriate.

:aaa:

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Nutsak posted:

How appropriate.

Heck yes.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
This guy should get some kind of award for driving:

From what I can tell, he drove into the guy wire at the perfect angle to travel all the way to the top and get snagged on one of the horizontal arms of the power pole by which time he had slowed just enough to stop and just hang there.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

six years ago today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oowdk2Xqhbg

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

REST IN HAIRPIECE

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

KozmoNaut posted:

Literally all of human history.

:thejoke:

Look man I've been joking this entire time but I honestly don't know if you are too or being serious. Please help me I'm dying here.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Look man I've been joking this entire time but I honestly don't know if you are too or being serious. Please help me I'm dying here.

you think somebody would do that

just go onto PYF and tell jokes

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Alaois posted:

you think somebody would do that

just go onto PYF and tell jokes

That's what I do like 99% of the time and people seem to get legitimately angry or offended a lot. Maybe it's me that's the problem.

No, it's the other posters that are wrong.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Gorilla Salad posted:

This guy should get some kind of award for driving:

From what I can tell, he drove into the guy wire at the perfect angle to travel all the way to the top and get snagged on one of the horizontal arms of the power pole by which time he had slowed just enough to stop and just hang there.

The car is just trying to get back to its namesake.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Vaping is cool and good, proof:

Exploding vaporizer rips hole in man's tongue.

Checks out.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

what if i told u i was vaping rite now?!

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
http://i.imgur.com/5VDmdhe.gifv

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

im pooping! posted:

what if i told u i was vaping rite now?!

Vaping while cracking one off seems appropriate.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Now somebody make a version where the first 2 finger dips loop seamlessly forever :v:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ttx6xc7WB8

burn the earth and salt it so that nothing may grow again

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
That moment when the brave moderate Muslim who stood up to anti-immigration protesters, earning your viral praise, is revealed to be a Holocaust-denying Jew-hater before she manages to scrub her social media accounts clean of her anti-Semitism:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Takes No Damage posted:

Vaping is cool and good, proof:

Exploding vaporizer rips hole in man's tongue.

Checks out.

Always check your battery for damage and never leave it where it can touch metal, especially poo poo like change in your pocket. Also, have the right kind of battery charger so it doesn't overcharge and explode.

Yes, there needs to be some regulations on this stuff.

Chromatic has a new favorite as of 01:16 on May 20, 2016

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Phanatic posted:

That moment when the brave moderate Muslim who stood up to anti-immigration protesters, earning your viral praise, is revealed to be a Holocaust-denying Jew-hater before she manages to scrub her social media accounts clean of her anti-Semitism:

Not that I automatically doubt you but I'm having trouble finding a source for this other than such notably trustworthy sites as The Daily Mail and Breitbart.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Like all the states with Tea Party governors, my state's infrastructure is crumbling. So I assumed that was the cause when I heard a busy bridge collapsed in town today. Turns out that wasn't directly true, but I'm still guessing the fact that this bridge was built in 1952 and poorly maintained since was a contributing factor.

What happened was that the clearance of the span over the eastbound side is 14'8", while the westbound side is 14'4". Apparently this semi loaded with a boom lift went through the eastbound side earlier today, did whatever he needed to do, and then went back west, probably without a care in the world...

Luckily nobody was injured so we can laugh. I enjoyed the internet commenters' response (our state is facing a $1.3 billion budget shortfall):

"In response to bridge collapse, Governor Fallin announces tax cuts for the energy industry."

"Mary Fallin cuts additional 50 teachers to pay for bridge repair"

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Imagined posted:

"In response to bridge collapse, Governor Fallin announces tax cuts for the energy industry."

"Mary Fallin cuts additional 50 teachers to pay for bridge repair"

This name sounded familiar to me, and I realized it was because I just read an article earlier today about how Oklahoma is trying to make it illegal for doctors to perform abortions. My condolences for having such a lovely state government.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

genetic_knockout posted:

This name sounded familiar to me, and I realized it was because I just read an article earlier today about how Oklahoma is trying to make it illegal for doctors to perform abortions. My condolences for having such a lovely state government.

Yes, with two weeks to go in the legislative session where they've somehow got to come up with $1.3 billion, they're spending their time passing political theater bills that will be automatically ruled unconstitutional, but not before our horrible Attorney General spends several million dollars in a token defense of it.

Also even when everyone saw this budget shortfall coming for at least the last year, they still allowed new tax cuts for the rich to take effect in January.

I'd say the schadenfreude is on me for continuing to live here but I'm not sure who's deriving any pleasure from what Fallin and her buddy Brownback have done to Oklahoma and Kansas, respectively. :smithicide:

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Imagined posted:

Like all the states with Tea Party governors, my state's infrastructure is crumbling. So I assumed that was the cause when I heard a busy bridge collapsed in town today. Turns out that wasn't directly true, but I'm still guessing the fact that this bridge was built in 1952 and poorly maintained since was a contributing factor.

Haha holy poo poo, the same thing happened to the southbound lanes of that same bridge in 1993. :aaa:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

this kid owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Wanamingo posted: