Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://plays.tv/video/573e2e9cb3b403440e/the-box-fear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
whenever random ppl add me i always write a note like 'played yasuo and fed' so i remember who they are

wish i remembered why i wrote this

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I really wish the worked ground from taliyah was like...half the radius it is now. Or maybe lasted half as long.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Lovechop posted:

whenever random ppl add me i always write a note like 'played yasuo and fed' so i remember who they are

I just don't friend randos. If your only interaction with a dude is that he fed, why would you friend him?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Servaetes posted:

psa for anyone that is thinking about it: please do not jungle taliyah. it is to no benefit to your team.

I've never been under the impression that my jungler was trying to benefit my team.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Network42 posted:

I just don't friend randos. If your only interaction with a dude is that he fed, why would you friend him?

because, as a seasoned feeder myself, it means we're kindred spirits

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

I've never been under the impression that my jungler was trying to benefit my team.

last night i was playing maokai and i went for a level 2 all in on someone who was playing kinda stupidly when i had the wave pushing and got his flash out so i said to my jungler "well this guy has no flash you can gank him if you want. if not thats cool too, but im gonna assume you got a small ween"

anyways he came top immediately and we killed the guy and i got stupid fed that game. gotta mindgame those junglers into doing the thing sometimes.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
As a jungler its your job to go into business for yourself and win jungle by having more creep score than the opponent jungler.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

Lovechop posted:

wish i remembered why i wrote this

i had some dude add me back when morde botlane was a thing, i think i was supporting him on soraka or something and we steamrolled the enemy lane

we did another game after where someone else got adc first and he'd already locked in morde so he went top, fed, and then ragequit at like 10 minutes and i've never played with him again

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/RiotAsyrite/status/733369349461790720

So yeah, Zed will still be permabanned

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Lovechop posted:

because, as a seasoned feeder myself, it means we're kindred spirits

So you're junglers then? :v:

alternate joke for endorph: are you on a roof?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

thank you. i appreciate when my av is appreciated. word life.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
nevermind, i see it

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
hmmmmmm

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Can someone translate this math into english, TIA.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
His Q is getting a 25% damage increase if you hit more than 1 on a single target. His R is getting a 5% increase at all ranks but they're hitting his AD ratio by half.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

today i came home and said to myself "dang i wanna play a nasus game" and did really well. righteous glory is a pretty nice pickup on him, i dont have a dedicated nasus rune set or anything so i had ms quints too and boy was i fast.

also i should say i somehow ended up mid vs ziggs, which did not feel like a great lane for the big dog.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Radical posted:

today i came home and said to myself "dang i wanna play a nasus game" and did really well. righteous glory is a pretty nice pickup on him, i dont have a dedicated nasus rune set or anything so i had ms quints too and boy was i fast.

also i should say i somehow ended up mid vs ziggs, which did not feel like a great lane for the big dog.

Just buy the corruption potion and wreck the lane. The big dog needs his water dish.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is this champ master 6 & 7 a sham? It has all the symptoms of a sham.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Libertine posted:

Just buy the corruption potion and wreck the lane. The big dog needs his water dish.

fear not, the dog had plenty of water by the end of that one

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

RYang posted:

That's huge enough as far as statistics is concerned. Even if Swain's true winrate were "only" 58%, the probability of winning 60% of 3000 games would still be only about 1%. Even if you factor in a bit of extra wiggle room from multiple testing, it's still enough to safely say that Swain is op as heck.

I had a couple of games against Swain where even when he was kept down he came back in the mid game and just ruined us in teamfights. Ice belt is loving obnoxious on him because he can close in on targets, get down his root, ult and sustain forever because the ice belt still has that Eternity passive like a RoA.

Also I am not surprised that Taliyah has a low win rate. Like I said in an earlier post, her mana costs are loving massive and they all increase as the abilities are leveled. This is another case where I love the character design and idea but I am not sure where she can fit into the meta because she is kind of a sustain damage mage with utility who cannot really go top. If her mana costs get bumped down she might be able to support? I wish jungle worked for her because that ult is perfect for catching people out or blocking off the enemy from objectives.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
http://plays.tv/video/573e7d58ac65524365/k-a-r-t-h-u-s

ap jungle jax is actually pretty scary.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

What about Lilypichu she seems nice :(

When proposing this theory to my friends, we all said "Except LilyPichu."

I propose she is some sort of mutant Inhuman.

Zero. posted:

Lux? Seriously? The true bane of solo queue are Riven and Zed mains. These guys are taking flaming, trolling and whatnot to a new level and I am convinced that there is a special place in hell for them.

Most of the Zeds I meet are chill as gently caress, despite the stereotype. Rivens are less flamers and more tiltlords in my experience. Luxes are just absolute garbage people, with the aforementioned exception of LilyPichu.

...And now that I think about it, she's in a relationship with Hotshot of all people, so she has to be awful on some level.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hear Alex Ich is having some troubles in low Plat you may be able to solve

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I don't get it.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
So in order to get Mastery 6+ you basically need to get lucky rolls with chests?

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

nah, apparently you can just use 500 blue essence

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
I see. How does one go about acquiring Blue Essence?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Alris posted:

I see. How does one go about acquiring Blue Essence?
Disenchanting champions.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
This is all getting very confusing. How does one disenchant a champion?

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Alris posted:

This is all getting very confusing. How does one disenchant a champion?

Lucky rolls in chests.

When you open a chest, you have a chance to get a champion shard, skin shard, ward shard, or essence. If you get the champion shard of the champ you want to upgrade your mastery on, you're good and all you need is the tokens you get from the S rank. If you get a champion shard of any other champion, you can disenchant that shard for blue essence.

Riot has said that they'll implement a thing in the shop where you can just buy random champion shards, but I don't know if that's available yet.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

E::argh:^

You get a champion shards from chests. Champion shards can be disenchanted into blue essence, like skin shards can be disenchanted into orange essence.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
So, to summarize:

To get Mastery Level 6+, you can either get lucky rolls with chests

or

use 500 blue essence

by

disenchanting champions

via

getting lucky rolls with chests

Is that correct?

Taitale
Feb 19, 2011
Since Riot talked about a use for blue essence/champion shards if you own all champions I guess this is it?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

It is a sham, and a scam, since they didn't implement the IP buy thing but released it with an RP-alternative available.

I've opened like 5 boxes with the keys I've gotten through play and never gotten a single champion shard, and I got my two S-ranks on Janna this morning, so those tokens are just gonna sit there until they give the IP buyable item. Kinda sad.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
god drat riot and their free stuff

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
I have never even opened that hextech thing

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gibberish posted:

I have never even opened that hextech thing
you should go to the tab and poke around, opening 4 chests got me astronaut teemo

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Getting Taric from it was truly outrageous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Here's a novel idea from my Zyra support games: Don't get sighstone, just rush AP items and carry your dumbass ADC and team with pure murderpower

Just a lil' thought

• Locked thread