Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Syndic Thrass posted:

courtesy of apples from #zulu

Looks like he found his safe space to post in good friends

At least he's still in GoonWaffe- he'd last about 30 seconds in #games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

You wish it was on that level.

Edit: oh shoot. Hirr is blue now. The bargains we make :negative:

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 20, 2016

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Zephyrine posted:

You wish it was on that level.

The grand vision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKEVg_pO8R4

the reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erkpm6QggrU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Syndic Thrass posted:

courtesy of apples from #zulu
Looks like he found his safe space to post in good friends

Dunno who apples is but do give zulu my love they sound fun. That thread was a lot of fun and the jeffraider thing was just hilarious to me.

I'll be okay - haven't gotten any ominous jabber chats or forum PMs so I think I'll pull through :) Something something concern troll but you're still aces with me.

Xolve posted:

yep still in goonwaffe. Saving for that super though so I can app into PL! which corp are you in I think it'd be fun if our toonies were corpies. I think I'd do just fine in any pound-anything channel and I love a good challenge!

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Paco Vato posted:

yep still in goonwaffe. Saving for that super though so I can app into PL! which corp are you in I think it'd be fun if our toonies were corpies. I think I'd do just fine in any pound-anything channel and I love a good challenge!

I'm in Sniggerdly.

You don't even need a super actually, and with the sheer quality of your posting you're a right proper fit for our Euro TZ.

PM me your app so I can +vouch

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Xolve posted:

I'm in Sniggerdly.

You don't even need a super actually, and with the sheer quality of your posting you're a right proper fit for our Euro TZ.

App? Like one with questions? I'd have to go and see what the questions were. GSOL dudes can tell you how much I like to write applications for things. I am sadly terrible at the game so I don't know if I could ever walk the path of elite pvp so perhaps busa would be a better fit for me?

Hmmm then I would be away from my goonfriends though and I just couldn't stand that and I know it would let them down too so why don't we just bring this "sniggerdly" into goonswarm federation? Now wouldn't that make for some fun! It could be a huge morale boost for you guys -- turning babyface like that right at the end of wrestlemania and joining the good guys! Please no racism though no one wants that.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone dropped an XL Citadel in k-space yet?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Paco Vato posted:

App? Like one with questions? I'd have to go and see what the questions were. GSOL dudes can tell you how much I like to write applications for things. I am sadly terrible at the game so I don't know if I could ever walk the path of elite pvp so perhaps busa would be a better fit for me?

Hmmm then I would be away from my goonfriends though and I just couldn't stand that and I know it would let them down too so why don't we just bring this "sniggerdly" into goonswarm federation? Now wouldn't that make for some fun! It could be a huge morale boost for you guys -- turning babyface like that right at the end of wrestlemania and joining the good guys! Please no racism though no one wants that.

We can bring in ISRAD while we're at it.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

cravius posted:

Not yet. I look forward to PH dropping one in O1Y and explaining to their members why it's cool to spend money on that, but not on SRP.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

cravius posted:

no because right now deploying an XL in kspace would last less time than Target did in Canada.

cravius posted:

We can bring in ISRAD while we're at it.

Oh yes the former goons I read about can come home once and for all that would be very nice.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Eminai posted:

Not yet. I look forward to PH dropping one in O1Y and explaining to their members why it's cool to spend money on that, but not on SRP.

Yeah- because that's going to happen.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Yeah Paco if you decide to join SNIGG you have my boosch vouch

please put in an application

please

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Yeah Paco if you decide to join SNIGG you have my and daruna's vouches

please

Honestly PL might be a better cultural fit

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

please

I appreciate the offer but I'm happy with my goonfriends and they with me. Why some days I feel so embiggened by the spirit of gooniness that I am certain if I were to cut myself, I would bleed yellow and black bile, but that could perhaps just be because I am a huge fan of the four humours and have all their albums -- even the disco record they did and don't talk about. Silly greeks!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Xolve posted:

I'm in Sniggerdly.

Would you vouch me? Not just because you loving owe me, but because of my post quality?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

please

Same m

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Paco Vato posted:

I appreciate the offer but I'm happy with my goonfriends and they with me. Why some days I feel so embiggened by the spirit of gooniness that I am certain if I were to cut myself, I would bleed yellow and black bile, but that could perhaps just be because I am a huge fan of the four humours and have all their albums -- even the disco record they did and don't talk about. Silly greeks!

your ~friends~ have turned you into a literal meme and poo poo on you at every chance. do you have stockholm syndrome or is this a fetish

yeah put in an app i'm the most important vouch there is

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

your ~friends~ have turned you into a literal meme and poo poo on you at every chance. do you have stockholm syndrome or is this a fetish

I'm aware of the lay of the land, friend. I do enjoy the community and concept of evegoons very much. I'm not really convinced the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill here. Besides I legit do like quite a few alliancemates and they me. I realize you're trolling and not serious, but I'm not really a fit. I love being an evegoon because being an evegoon means I can do whatever I please without a care among the stars. I love the community and the culture, whether others think I don't fit in with the group doesn't bother me because I know that I do.

yeah put in an app i'm the most important vouch there is

Well I mean if someone gets a vouch from jeffraider or grath tekken tagteam that may hold a little more weight I would think, but those folks don't know me and that thing jeffraider said to me in the reddit friendship thread posted here earlier was his first taste of paco -- I has a flavor, and it's spicy!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
shut up paco

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

shut the gently caress up paco

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Paco Vato posted:

I appreciate the offer but I'm happy with my goonfriends and they with me.

whoa slow down there feller

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Paco Vato posted:

I'm aware of the lay of the land, friend. I do enjoy the community and concept of evegoons very much. I'm not really convinced the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill here. Besides I legit do like quite a few alliancemates and they me. I realize you're trolling and not serious, but I'm not really a fit. I love being an evegoon because being an evegoon means I can do whatever I please without a care among the stars. I love the community and the culture, whether others think I don't fit in with the group doesn't bother me because I know that I do.

What corp are you in again?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I'm kind of jealous actually. I wish I got invited to join PL

I SAID I WISH I GOT INVITED TO JOIN PL

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

frozenpussy posted:

I can probably pull a few strings and get you a vouch into horde.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

I can probably pull a few strings and get you a vouch into horde.

would you really be my horde vouch

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

frozenpussy posted:

would you really be my horde vouch

Provided you maintain the high standards of conduct expected of a horde member.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

Provided you maintain the high standards of conduct expected of a horde member.

deal

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009
Please stop hitting the poo poo filled piņata called Paco Vato. At one point it will break instead of just leak.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine
Your posts are pretty funny Paco, just not in the 'ha ha' way.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Syndic Thrass posted:

What corp are you in again?

Fiver says its WI.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Oodles posted:

Fiver says its WI.

Its Goonwaffe (and no I wasn't the one who let him in. I checked).

Gimme $5.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 10:50 on May 20, 2016

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

frozenpussy posted:

PL is the only other Alliance in game I would consider joining. The rest is pretty much garbage.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Hubbl3 posted:

PL is the only other Alliance in game I would consider joining. The rest is pretty much garbage.

what do you normally do in EVE?

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

AAPsel posted:

Please stop hitting the poo poo filled piņata called Paco Vato. At one point it will break instead of just leak.

how will we tell the difference?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xolve posted:

Nobody even fuckin talks in games lol. There's like 10 lines of chat per hour

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

frozenpussy posted:

what do you normally do in EVE?

The last year mainly fleet PVP. At the moment I'm winning EVE.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Hubbl3 posted:

The last year mainly fleet PVP. At the moment I'm winning EVE.

with? and what's your killboard like (can we see)

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

frozenpussy posted:

with? and what's your killboard like (can we see)

Since GSF always had a logistic shortage I trained those and flew those in almost all fleets, my killboard is pretty boring, few losses many kills from my time in Brave, only 1 solo kill so far (vs Marmite in Highsec). That said I don't think I'm suited for PL right now, because PL certainly doesn't look for a logistics pilot/F1 monkey. But thanks. :)

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

frozenpussy posted:

I officially invite you to join Sniggwaffe. Don't be useless, inactive, or a drama queen for a year and I'll see you in Snigg afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

Its Goonwaffe (and no I wasn't the one who let him in. I checked).

Gimme $5.

With the poo poo posting you could have assumed it was WI. I had a good chance.

• Locked thread