Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Hillary is abuela to all of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
bitch i live in a fuckin trash can

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

MC Nietzche posted:

Hillary is abuela to all of us.

:unsmith:

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
I'm all in for Hillary!

I ain't a Democrat, but my spite for the Republicans is immense. More so than usual now that they've given up all pretense of wanting to seriously govern the country by nominating a zero experience blowhard who's all style and and no substance.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Mountaineer posted:

I'm all in for Hillary!

I ain't a Democrat, but my spite for the Republicans is immense. More so than usual now that they've given up all pretense of wanting to seriously govern the country by nominating a zero experience blowhard who's all style and and no substance.

Good enough reason to vote for Hillary. Welcome brother/sister/whatever.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
Well it's not all spite. Hillary has been my favored candidate all along. I'm even one of the few West Virginians to vote for her in the primary (we have open primaries).

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

and she's hungry for more :unsmigghh:

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
But for real tho we can't give Trump the Football.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Might as well toxx for Hillary since I'll be too busy organizing the anti-Trump resistance to post if she screws this thing up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

snakeandbake posted:

bitch i live in a fuckin trash can

that's where most vegetables end up

lucnthesky
Apr 22, 2005

by exmarx
:toxx: for 1000 years of liberal darkness

Dickensian Aspect
Mar 18, 2009
:toxx: for Ms. Clinton.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Al! posted:

As long as she's killin Commies war's fine with me
Great news: we've got the commies fighting on our side now!:v:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

fade5 posted:

Great news: we've got the commies fighting on our side now!:v:

So they ARE gonna die then

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

lucnthesky posted:

992 left. Thanks Obama.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Mountaineer posted:

Well it's not all spite. Hillary has been my favored candidate all along. I'm even one of the few West Virginians to vote for her in the primary (we have open primaries).

Also in WV, and multiple acquaintances claimed to not be on speaking terms with me for voting Clinton.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

The only downside, meltdown-wise, to a Hillary win is that while there are plenty of True Believers elsewhere who'll be shattered, the nature of Trump's candidacy is perfectly suited to pulling the puppetmaster defense and blending back in like nothing happened. I expect a whole bunch of Trump's Something Awful supporters will just reveal they were concern-trolling people who care about politics the whole time and of course Trump was always going to lose. Hell, it's what the man himself will probably claim instead of concede a real defeat, why not follow in his footsteps? Even the Trump Toxx Thread will probably be more along the lines of "Heh, we got 'em good, best ten bux I ever spent" before the hammer comes down rather than gnashing of teeth.

Part of the fun of the Romney election-night video and reaction was knowing that the Republican elites, media allies, financial backers and intellectuals were the ones who'd fooled themselves into believing they were going to win. This time around though these were the people humiliated by Trump, so we've sort of already had our fun, and a lot of them will react with varying degrees of concealed relief when he's out.

This time it's only the rank and file who will suffer, and they'll be told it was their punishment for throwing off the yoke of their betters - outside of latching on to an insurgent anomaly like Trump the Republican base don't really have the power to take control of their party, and the dormant establishment will likely just go back to exploiting them.Trump will just go back to being extremely rich and internet trolls ride eternal, but there's a lot of desperate Americans piling a lot of hope onto Trump and it's kind of sad their hopes are so misplaced.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
otoh they're hoping he'll build The Wall and generally make life lovely for Muslims/illegal immigrants/anyone who isn't them.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Peztopiary posted:

otoh they're hoping he'll build The Wall and generally make life lovely for Muslims/illegal immigrants/anyone who isn't them.

SA used to ban racist like these but the mods don't have the balls anymore. Luckily Hillary does, she will make Something Awful great again by deporting the Trump supporters.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

lamentable dustman posted:

Hillary will make Something Awful great again by deporting the Trump supporters.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Every election cycle, Lowtax should buy the Dem and Rep candidates, (and the top third party candidate), a forum account, and make them IK of a subforum for the election. That'd get the forum jumping!

edit: and yas, Hill:toxx:ing intentionally of course.

Discendo Vox has issued a correction as of 22:15 on May 20, 2016

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Give Hillary D&D (comedy option: GIP) and Trump FYAD.

As for Jill Stein? TCC. :getin:

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
:toxx: because if Trump wins :tenbux: will be the least of my worries, and also because if Hillary Clinton wins, NAVGTR and slowbeef will restart Gaming in the Clinton Years.

But should TCC be the property of Jill Stein or Gary Johnson?

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Clinton isn't that bad. Yes she takes money from wealthy donors but which politician isn't? I think she will do more for the progressive moment than Obama has.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

im gay posted:

Clinton isn't that bad. Yes she takes money from wealthy donors but which politician isn't? I think she will do more for the progressive moment than Obama has.

I think she'll do less than Obama unless forced otherwise.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Jewel Repetition posted:

I think she'll do less than Obama unless forced otherwise.

Kinda disagree with you there since the more things she does the more it will piss off republicans, and if nothing else she's fueled by republican spite.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

A Winner is Jew posted:

Kinda disagree with you there since the more things she does the more it will piss off republicans, and if nothing else she's fueled by republican spite.

She was so eager to screw over Republicans that she backed the invasion of Iraq just so it would backfire in Bush's stupid face!!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Shes that drat good.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

edit: against the rules!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

lucnthesky posted:

:toxx: for the hole left by the clinton dark ages

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Quorum posted:

Give Hillary D&D (comedy option: GIP) and Trump FYAD.

As for Jill Stein? TCC. :getin:

Trump has to get ADTRW, since he's going to make anime real.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

This summer, Homework Explainer is...

Trapped in the Trump Thread

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Homework Explainer just really wants to show off that pantsuit.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I think since he already did the easy fun option he should be forced to wear the pantsuit

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
:toxx: for our new liberal queen and overlord

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Al! posted:

I think since he already did the easy fun option he should be forced to wear the pantsuit

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Al! posted:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Had a worker remind me to use male pronouns today and it made me think of Maoist Pussy. Did they toxx yet?

Jonked has issued a correction as of 02:48 on May 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Hello thread. Long time white-noise shitposter, first time :toxx:er.

• Locked thread