Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Mafia Is Dead requires no effort from its participants, all effort will come from me. Both you and Asii are free to take part and enjoy at your leisure when you have the time.

I'm in since it requires no time commitment

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
One space left for Runescape Mafia

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Rarity I would like to be included in your game on Saturday, as long as it's ok I'm busy for basically the entirety of Saturday and don't post

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MG3 posted:

Rarity I would like to be included in your game on Saturday, as long as it's ok I'm busy for basically the entirety of Saturday and don't post

Posting is not required. Also, this event will run longer than just the Saturday :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I look forward to my inevitable victory. Gotta keep the streak of winning things I wasn't actually playing alive.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Rarity posted:

Posting is not required. Also, this event will run longer than just the Saturday :)

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Opening up a quick and straightforward Mafia game - priority for signups goes to victims of Tommunist's thread, but all are welcome! I'd like to get the game started today if possible. :)

Who can you count on in this wild and crazy world if you can't rely on yourself?
Misfire Mafia: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776862

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Who will live?

Who will fall?

Who is the evil mastermind behind it all?

A Special Event - Starting This Saturday

I'll play, pre-sign

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ya rar

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Opening up a quick and straightforward Mafia game - priority for signups goes to victims of Tommunist's thread, but all are welcome! I'd like to get the game started today if possible. :)

Who can you count on in this wild and crazy world if you can't rely on yourself?
Misfire Mafia: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776862

Just one more person for this!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Rarity posted:

Who will live?

Who will fall?

Who is the evil mastermind behind it all?

A Special Event - Starting This Saturday

consider me pre-signed as well

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What's everyone doing this weekend?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Spending my whole time creating something for the internet. I need to get out more.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Gardening.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Im going to a wedding tonight, then softball on Saturday and bowling playoffs on Sunday. And then I shall sleep mightily.

Also I'll probably jump in the office for a few hours to finish up some projects before I officially become a mole person working under the earth and fighting untold horrors.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Packing for a business trip

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm spending this weekend with my girlfriend, Netflix and Chilling and getting blazed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Masturbating

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Meinberg posted:

I'm spending this weekend with my girlfriend, Netflix and Chilling and getting blazed.

Sounds like a great time!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Substance abusing then poo poo posting

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

Spending my whole time creating something for the internet. I need to get out more.

Eh, I feel ya.

Also looking forward to it :allears:

MG3 posted:

Gardening.

Anything good growing? I just got weeds growing all over my lawn, these drat Texas rains.

CCKeane posted:

Im going to a wedding tonight, then softball on Saturday and bowling playoffs on Sunday. And then I shall sleep mightily.

Also I'll probably jump in the office for a few hours to finish up some projects before I officially become a mole person working under the earth and fighting untold horrors.

So busy. Your schedule makes me anxious and you probably enjoy all those things. The sleep sounds good and being a mole person fighting untold horrors also sounds surprisingly good.

Kashuno posted:

Packing for a business trip

Everyone around here is busy with business trips and what not. Headed anywhere cool?

Meinberg posted:

Dank Lord of the Spliff over here. Sounds like a relaxed weekend.

TMMadman posted:

Masturbating

That's just an everyday activity though.

Tommunist posted:

Substance abusing then poo poo posting

Fun substances? Hurray for poo poo posts!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Anything good growing? I just got weeds growing all over my lawn, these drat Texas rains.

I got cherokee tomatoes, regular tomatoes, spinach, peppers, carrots, and green beans all growing. I grow organically, so no pesticides, just hard work. The first harvest is going to be delicious.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MG3 posted:

I got cherokee tomatoes, regular tomatoes, spinach, peppers, carrots, and green beans all growing. I grow organically, so no pesticides, just hard work. The first harvest is going to be delicious.

Man, that sounds like it'll be good.

My thumb can be green, but I'm often lazy. I grew an assortment of peppers once when I was on a huge chili kick, but haven't done anything since. Do you have problems with critters?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Man, that sounds like it'll be good.

My thumb can be green, but I'm often lazy. I grew an assortment of peppers once when I was on a huge chili kick, but haven't done anything since. Do you have problems with critters?

Some, but not too much. This is fresh ground im gardening in and I dont think they've discovered the good stuff yet haha.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Two very different songs with the same title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vin0U-ej1L8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KlRznM81Jw

Which is better??

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm going to this benefit concert to save the local lagoon with the family. Seems like a good opportunity to drink lovely beer and get outside for awhile.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Going down to the beach with the pupper today to chill

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Cooking good food, binge watching Kings, writing a thing, possibly going to a bonfire at my sister's house, drinking too much.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Saturday night tabletop rpg session with friends and Sunday is my apocalypse world game with a different group of friends after which we watch game of thrones and fear the walking dead.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Figuring out logistics for a gallery opening in NY.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Wait bowling has play offs?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Saturday: Refereeing soccer, including a high school championship game. Dinner with wife and her family in town.

Sunday: Probably more refereeing, then watching WWE Extreme Rules and yelling at my tv when Roman Reigns wins.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Grocery shopping and Pandemic Legacy on Saturday.

Family breakfast and watching Game of Thrones with people on Sunday.

All other time will hopefully be not much of anything.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

Grocery shopping and Pandemic Legacy on Saturday.

Family breakfast and watching Game of Thrones with people on Sunday.

All other time will hopefully be not much of anything.

Pandemic Legacy! New game or ongoing?

My good buddy from college is driving up for the weekend and we're going to basically drink our asses off and play board games all weekend long. Gonna rule.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i seriously think sometimes i'm cursed to never play scum :smith:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

i seriously think sometimes i'm cursed to never play scum :smith:

I had 5 games of scum in a row and then I've never had it again

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'm watching the new Star Wars with my mom who hasn't seen any of them since she saw Return in 1983. She really likes Han Solo.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I think i might go by my parent's house and pickup my old warhammer40k stuff and paints and stuff and oh god i just spent $200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

I'm watching the new Star Wars with my mom who hasn't seen any of them since she saw Return in 1983. She really likes Han Solo.

Film the reaction.