Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Something minor:

Red is my sister. Green is me making a dumb joke to my sister. Blue is some oblivious person.

I am aware that my own sister is pregnant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Mak0rz posted:

Baby with a gun or adult with a diaper?

In America it could be either!

This wouldn't have happened if the gun had had a gun.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

chitoryu12 posted:

That definitely looks like Blackpool Tower, but it might not be the hill the guy claims it is. I'm wondering if the perspective is all hosed up by using a heavily zoomed camera or something.

Blackpool Tower (512ft) is visible from Winter Hill (1500ft), but I'd imagine you'd need something like a 400–600mm focal length to get a decent fidelity. Like this:

There's also a 1000ft high transmitter on Winter Hill, which serves most of North West England. Hell, the signals even bled into parts of Yorkshire before the digital switchover.

The top of the Snaefell (2034ft) is, on a clear day, visible from Blackpool beach; indeed, my parents used to challenge my sister and I to look for it when we were younger and went on day trips there. But good luck finding a clear day in Blackpool. :v:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Know your place, uggo.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
The guy from Eagles of Death Metal keeps claiming that members of the Bataclan security staff were involved in the Bataclan attacks, and he was also quoted saying "I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination."

Because of this, they were dropped from two French music festivals. Every comment on Facebook is basically this:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Know your place, uggo.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Know your place, uggo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTzw8_83vg

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Every Nice Guy should be required to date someone they aren't attracted to before they're allowed to make complaints about people not wanting to date them. Similar to the concept of "everyone should have to work customer service".

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Something minor:

Red is my sister. Green is me making a dumb joke to my sister. Blue is some oblivious person.

What's the second secret???

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Otisburg posted:

My son is also named Govert.

Goverthaus

Popcyan
Jun 5, 2012
This was shared to a friend's facebook group - the poster seems be a local photographer/videographer.

Popcyan has a new favorite as of 00:59 on May 21, 2016

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Wow look at the thigh-gap on that fatty

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Something minor:

So this is how season six of Game of Thrones ends.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Popcyan posted:

This was shared to a friend's facebook group - the poster seems be a local photographer/videographer.

Sample episode of 24H:

china bot has a new favorite as of 01:20 on May 21, 2016

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Popcyan posted:

I really want to know what constitutes a manly sport vs a girly sport.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

hyperhazard posted:

I really want to know what constitutes a manly sport vs a girly sport.

Probably physical contact

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

What's the second secret???

I'm guessing gender/name of the baby. Who wants to hear more about my inane life details?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

china bot posted:

The guy from Eagles of Death Metal keeps claiming that members of the Bataclan security staff were involved in the Bataclan attacks, and he was also quoted saying "I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination."

Because of this, they were dropped from two French music festivals. Every comment on Facebook is basically this:

"There should be 0 consequences for freedom of speech"- every dumbass racist piece of poo poo in America right now.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I love that most of those ideas have been done. Ever hear of Fear Factor or Biggest Loser (literally the same name) or any number of terrible reality shows.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Ok Fella posted:

"There should be 0 consequences for freedom of speech"- every dumbass racist piece of poo poo in America right now. always and forever

This is more accurate.

"Mostly eyeballs and worms" counts as "Asian food" for these idiots?

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Didn't bother to screencap the first comment, but it was an unironic "This is exactly what happened" if you were wondering.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
No poo poo cayenne pepper will upset your stomach. That's what happens when you're not specific about anything other than the color.

Try this red habanero! :haw:

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
Got a little tickle in your throat? Eat this red Trinidad scorpion pepper, it'll push that tickle right out of there.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Breast cancer?

Eat bran!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Health food for prevention cannot fail, it can only be failed.

Had a stroke? Shoulda had green tea!

Had a stroke and regularly drank green tea? Should had more green tea!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
Various comments from the NRA endorsement announcement on Donald Trump's Facebook page:

:downs:

china bot has a new favorite as of 04:19 on May 21, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Are they blaming Obama for the recent state laws restricting transgender people from using public toilets?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
Also, I found this in the comments section of a case (it doesn't matter which one) in the Unsolved Mysteries archive

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I like to imagine that Cheryl uses so many commas in her typing because she is constantly out of breath, and is just letting us know that in her typing.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

"Have diarrhea? Eat this highly fibrous fruit! Maybe have some granola with it whole you're at it!"

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

china bot posted:

Sample episode of 24H:

I had to do a double take here, because I actually know this guy, I went to college with him. Taking a bunch of pictures of himself for examples of mundane things was part of a photography project.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Tiggum posted:

Are they blaming Obama for the recent state laws restricting transgender people from using public toilets?

The anger at the idea of Washington defining us how we wish to be defined is something special.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

china bot posted:

Various comments from the NRA endorsement announcement on Donald Trump's Facebook page:

:downs:

I like the first guy recognizing the constitution couldn't account for things invented later, but not how that affects guns.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Diarrhea: Eat oxidized apple pulp, then eat a banana when that makes you sick.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Popcyan posted:

Not only are these pretty lame, but all of them aside form the pizza one have already been covered by at least one reality show.

I'm not even sure how you'd pad out the pizza one into an entire 22 minutes of TV, though I could see it working as an on-field contest during downtime at a sports game.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Popcyan posted:

This is my episode of that 24 Hours show, except I'm a ladygoon and wouldn't be wearing dress clothes:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

taiyoko posted:

I'm a ladygoon and wouldn't be wearing clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Popcyan posted:

You can easily tell the age of the OP by how one of their reality show ideas is "Young people are addicted to technology! They'll go insane if they have to go a day without tweeting on Facebook!"