Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

just have the opera level, A Murder of Crows, the suburban birthday level, and the white house level as dlc for the new one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

oddium posted:

just have the opera level, A Murder of Crows, the suburban birthday level, and the white house level as dlc for the new one

yeah, I was actually gonna say, it might make sense for them to just remake Blood Money levels in the new game. Since the new game preboot, they could, in theory, remake basically every good Hitman level chronologically, if they wanted.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm trying to do a very simple graphical mod of a 2D game that uses png sprites and for some reason that requires loving around with cmd and I've already encountered enough problems that I want to kill myself instead of looking at one more how-to guide on modding.

I hate pc gaming.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Lurdiak posted:

Robots don't bleed tho.

but you can shoot of parts and they keep comin and its very cool

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
All the best robots bleed milk.

edit: Fun story: The very first time I saw the movie Alien, when Ash first has that drop of synthetic blood running down the side of his face, my child brain was like "Oh man he drank too much milk and now it's filled up like, the inside of his body and made him psycho and he's bleeding milk!"

I do not know why I thought this was a reasonable thing to think, but my brain went all the way there before it was revealed he was a robot and that was his synthetic blood.

Snak fucked around with this message at 01:24 on May 21, 2016

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
holy poo poo Until Dawn is a masterpiece

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://torrentfreak.com/fox-stole-a-game-clip-used-it-in-family-guy-dmcad-the-original-160520/

This week's episode of Family Guy included a clip from 1980s Nintendo video game Double Dribble showing a glitch to get a free 3-point goal. Fox obtained the clip from YouTube where it had been sitting since it was first uploaded in 2009. Shortly after, Fox told YouTube the game footage infringed its copyrights. YouTube took it down.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

FirstAidKite posted:

Cool. What game did you get? I like dave & busters but I havent been there in a long time and it is way too expensive so I can't justify ever traveling the hour or two needed to drop that much money on the place
Ah yeah it's really close by me. Didn't actually pick a game yet though cause they had Uncharted and Doom and I couldn't decide

I mean they also had Battleborn but that's like throwing money away. Maybe I will just wait for No Man's Sky ahahaha who am I kidding they won't get that one

precision posted:

DON'T MOVE

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
I love Until Dawn. Really good birthday present of mine :3:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Lurdiak posted:

Kojima insisted that all the blood in MGR was nanite juice or something but he doesn't get to tell me it wasn't blood.

Making the nanite goo red instead of white ruined the big twist with Jetstream Sam.

precision posted:

I wanna play it just because the main dude from Mr. Robot is in it, but I'm a PC gamer so I'll have to settle for the many, many other adventure games.

oddium posted:

have you guys ever thought of making a ton of money by rereleasing a ten year old game people love

yes we have considered it

Blood Money is a great game and it doesn't really need any kind of updating.

Unless they wanted to add cheevos, which I would be in favor of for a game so open with so many options.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the PC version of blood money is a little odd, the controls are not the best

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
I have been playing watchdogs today. its a weird game, it has some good ideas/themes/plot ideas/gameplay elements. but aiden is wanker and not even a fun or even likable one and the writing is bipolar as gently caress. like i like some of the side missions like the convoy raids/gang hideouts but they are limited by the lack of choice. most of the time i just set up a car blockade and blow up cars with the grenade launcher. also why do i have to "knock down" one dude but i can blow up all his mates. cant i just kill him.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I have been playing watchdogs today. its a weird game, it has some good ideas/themes/plot ideas/gameplay elements. but aiden is wanker and not even a fun or even likable one and the writing is bipolar as gently caress. like i like some of the side missions like the convoy raids/gang hideouts but they are limited by the lack of choice. most of the time i just set up a car blockade and blow up cars with the grenade launcher. also why do i have to "knock down" one dude but i can blow up all his mates. cant i just kill him.

I played Watchdogs for a little while. Here's my pro tip: the best vehicles in the game are giant loving trucks. You think you want a motorcycle or sportscar for a chase? No, you want a garbage truck. Rubberbanding means you have no problem keeping up with whatever your chasing, and you can just ram straight through most of the traffic.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

lets hang out posted:

they cut the blood out for sensitive western gamers

You can't bullshit me, those are Spidey-senses tingling :colbert:

precision posted:

It's a good game, but short. Not bad, by any means. I think the only bad part is that the replayability is seriously hampered once the secrets are out and you're just going for 100% collections.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Oh my good gracious Rockman 4 Minus Infinity is hard

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
You're probably going to see a lot of Scrooge McDuck memorials for Alan Young's death, but he deserves a true gamer memorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9bXjttMxKY

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

oddium posted:

I thought white house level was trash, but opera and birthday were the best for sure.

The 2nd map they did release, Italy, is a lot like the first map of blood money but much bigger.

Snak posted:

yeah, I was actually gonna say, it might make sense for them to just remake Blood Money levels in the new game. Since the new game preboot, they could, in theory, remake basically every good Hitman level chronologically, if they wanted.

They're pretty much doing that already :)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

precision posted:

It's a fun game, I got the platinum for it and it's kind of hilarious how little actually changes on subsequent play throughs though. Not that that's unusual for that kind of game.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8GKoWinL64

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Pubbies are loving retards, and this is why I have a Goons-only policy for the CoD group thingy:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Pubbies are loving retards, and this is why I have a Goons-only policy for the CoD group thingy:

Don't try to make strangers look at Dagan Ronpa threads.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mister Macys posted:

Lol. Should have told him to make a "I'm new here" thread in FYAD.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I'm too nice. :canada: :shobon:

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Discussing Watch_Dogs tends to take this thread to very dark and angry places.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lady Naga disappeared so we're probably safe

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
youve been rapoted

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mister Macys posted:

I'm too nice. :canada: :shobon:

You're one of the good ones, Macys.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

I can't believe our friend Macys has been rapoted to the police by 120 Cool Kids named Shane

in other news, Griffin's amiibo Corner takes a dark turn

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

FanaticalMilk posted:

If you want a chuckle looking at the exact opposite of what you're describing you should check out the GB quick look of Homefront: Revolution. I can't help but laugh when you get told by your supervisor, "Great Job!" literal milliseconds after you've stabbed a dude in the throat in front of innocent bystanders who run away screaming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwEzBTSn1I

I'm gonna pick this up when the price craters because it looks like a fun janky game and I'm into those.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

Oh my good gracious Rockman 4 Minus Infinity is hard

Try to remember the basics of OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKnUiNuaBs

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

what's a good ps4 game to play on an 8 hour flight

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
I miss Lady Naga :( She was nice imo

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Being nice is not valued very much 'round these parts.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Ostentatious posted:

what's a good ps4 game to play on an 8 hour flight

Knack?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Lady Naga was very brash and blunt with her posting in such a way that caused people to think she was trying to start arguments when she wasn't, and I hope that whatever she is doing now that she is doing well, that she is safe, and that she is hopefully learning to not post in such an accidentally antagonistic way

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Though no offense to her I don't know what she was expecting people to say to her posting her furry scaley?? snakey?? naga OC here :v:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Sony was hoping Knack would become the next Crash Bandicoot but it did really bad. Kinda fun game though.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

isn't.
ratchet and clank better in every measurable way though?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I bet it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I never beat outlast, perhaps I can give a passenger the spooks

• Locked thread